per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Oslo City Centre. Please advice the name and address of your hotel.
- The Norwegian Opera and Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1, 0150 Oslo, Norway By the bridge of the Opera on Operagata street.
- Akershusstranda Port
- Filipstad Port
- Revierkaia Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85866P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Oslo sights by car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Oslo sights by car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Oslo sights by car?
- Oslo sights by car price starts from $1,467.08. Discover and book Oslo sights by car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Oslo sights by car cancellation policy?
- Oslo sights by car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oslo sights by car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Oslo sights by car?
- Oslo sights by car is hosted by Norditours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Norditours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Oslo sights by car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85866P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThe Norwegian Opera and BalletOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Norwegian National Opera & BalletStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2HolmenkollenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Vigeland ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Oslo City HallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5The Royal PalaceStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6The Norwegian National Opera & BalletStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#9 of 25 Food & Drink in Oslo
- FChapman00Great TourGreat tour !! Beautiful scenery along the winding river, great tour guide, very interesting explanation of history.
- Cheralathan I00Memorable Tour With a Friendly GuideVictoria Was so Warm and Welcoming during the waling tour , She is a Warm Lady with a fluent English which was so easier for us to have a friendlier conversation - She took us to all local attraction with a free Coffee tasting Experience within that city radius. We have choosen the easy walk tour during 23 - 12-2019 Guys if you need a Friendly Guide with excellent Communication with a wealth of information Then its Victoria She explained us the Norwegian Work / office culture and Norwegians Life style our conversation moved across various topics like religion , polictics , economy We were truly delighted by our conversations. Finally She left us in a local Shopping mall to spend our rest our evening before our departure. Thank you Victoria for making our trip Memorable. For our next visit we will soon reach you out.
- Uros P00Nataša Strgar Uros Premrov15.10.2019 me and my partner were in Oslo for easy walk.Start point was at royal palace and there was Victoria our guide lady.We noticed that because of the rain a lot of people canceled the trip so it was just us.ahaha so we had private tour around Oslo.Victoria was really nice lady and full of cknowledge and we enjoyed her company even in rain.the walk was verry good she told us a lot of informations about stop points we had to see.verry interesting walk and now we know a lot more about Oslo then before. Victoria was the best and again thank you for having a private tour with us on that rainy day that we will never forget. Nataša and Uros
Oslo sights by car provided by Norditours
Product Overview: Oslo sights by car
Number of Photos