per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Food tasting
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The cruiser is located outside the city center.
- Dalheimveien, Oslo, Norway We recommend you to book a transfer (for groups 1-4 people) or a maxi taxi (for groups 5-8 people).
- Oslo Cruise Terminal AS, Akershusstranda 15, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14527P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Fishing in Oslo Fjord?
- Fishing in Oslo Fjord price starts from $849.09. Discover and book Fishing in Oslo Fjord on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fishing in Oslo Fjord cancellation policy?
- Fishing in Oslo Fjord cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fishing in Oslo Fjord on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fishing in Oslo Fjord?
- Fishing in Oslo Fjord is hosted by Nordiva Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nordiva Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fishing in Oslo Fjord on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Fishing in Oslo Fjord?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Fishing in Oslo Fjord on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14527P9
- You'll start atDalheimveienOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Oslo FjordStop: 4 hoursEnjoy a guided fishing tour on the inner part of Oslo Fjord. Discover Norwegian capital from the seaside while trying your luck on fishing! Our friendly captain will help you to improve your fishing skills and show how to cook fresh fish directly on the boat.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Oslo in One Day
A very informative tour about Oslo’s history in particular and Norway’s in general: not much myth involved, mostly …
Excellent Tour of Oslo
I enjoy this tour of Oslo. The guide was very informative with all her knowledge about the Oslo. The relaxed pace a…
The right guide on the right tour
I do not often write any review, but I will make an exception for this one. I met Alla perfect on time in the city …
I would suggest you explore the city yourself
We booked a walking tour of Oslo thinking it would be the best way to see and hear all about Oslo in the short time…
A complete waste of time and money
We met our guide Margrete R. at the City Hall on time and was asked what we wanted to hear about Oslo. A bit surpr…
I salute Nordiva Tour Oslo,
Very supporting team, very energetic and passionate team .They know the travellers need and have so many options to…
My husband and I planned to visit Norway for 8 days in Sept 2016. We wanted to go visit Bergen, Oslo and 2 famous …
Our first holiday in Norway
It was a wonderful experience - in one week we have visited so many places - from the beautiful whales safari in An…
autumn in Norway
We were in the autumn in Norway. There were sunny days and rainy. But we walked and traveled all the time of our tr…
Excellent historic tour
This is a fabulous tour around Oslo city center. We got confirmation pretty quickly and our guide Irina made walkin…