Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-70, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Entry/Admission - Prestvannet Lake
- Departure details
- Kirkegata 7, 9008 Tromsø, Norway In front of the Church
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123492P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Northern Lights Walking Tour?
- Northern Lights Walking Tour price starts from $95.09. Discover and book Northern Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Northern Lights Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Northern Lights Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Northern Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Northern Lights Walking Tour?
- Northern Lights Walking Tour is hosted by Polar Excursion. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Polar Excursion on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Northern Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Northern Lights Walking Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Northern Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123492P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKirkegata 7Kirkegata 7, 9008 Tromsø, NorwayIn front of the ChurchSee address & details
- 1Prestvannet LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedPrestvannet Lake is a perfect location to see the Northern lights, no light pollution and short walk from the city center.Read morePass byTromso
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#93 of 125 Tours & Activities in Tromso
- galaxy14800Unlucky with the weatherNo one's fault but this was part of Cruise Ship tour, thick fog and we couldn't see anything from the top. Could see the Cathedral as we came back down and I'm sure on a clear day it would be stunning. Small cafe at the top and a nicely built viewing platform.
- davidaF3893XF00Room with a view!!Just a short walk over the bridge from town, no need for a planned excursion, its easy to get to and easy to use, it’s very well staffed. Stunning views from the top of the whole island, even better on a clear day as the broader views are incredible. Its exposed and chilly at the top so make sure you wrap up! Nice cafe at the top though where you can grab a coffee, cake or a beer although you can just sit and wait in warmth and comfort.
- 673caitlinb00Cable car rideSeeing Tromsø from a different perspective was nice. I wish we had seen the northern lights, but you can’t predict nature.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Northern Lights Walking Tour provided by Polar Excursion
Product Overview: Northern Lights Walking Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos