Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg
By MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg
With this private tour you will have the most comfortable possible travel from Vienna to Venice and also you’ll stay one day at the Sound of Music City Salzburg. Next to having the fastest option in getting from Vienna to Venice you will also receive all comforts in Venice with the private motor taxi boat which will bring you straight to your Venice Hotel without even touching your luggage and without any walking. Both travel days, Vienna to Salzburg and on the 3rd day from Salzburg to Venice is not just a transfer, you will combine your travel between the cities with one of the best sightseeing options available in the area. At day one you will see the World Heritage Site Wachau and some lakes at the lake district. On day 2 you will explore the World Heritage City Salzburg. And finally, on day 3 you will visit beautiful Carinthia, not yet known as international sight, it is still more an area visited by the locals and Europeans. From there it is a senic drive to Venice.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Private Motor Taxi Boat from Marco Polo Vencie Apt to your Venice Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
- Lunch and entrances
- Entry/Admission - Melk Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hellbrunn
- Entry/Admission - Villa Trapp The original Sound of Music Family Home
- Entry/Admission - Sound of Music World
- Entry/Admission - Millstatter See
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you up from any hotel or address in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list, just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7617P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg?
- How much is Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg?
- Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg price starts from $1,517.77. Discover and book Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg cancellation policy?
- Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg?
- Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg is hosted by MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour from Vienna, Austria to Venice, Italy including Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7617P51
Vienna - Salzburg
Salzburg - Venice, Italy
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best tour company in Salzburg!
Highly Recommended! I can't say enough about the entire experience with Manfred and Patrick. Their knowledge of …
Lakes region and Hallstatt
We spent a week in the Salzburg region and this tour was by far the best day of our whole trip. Patrick was our gui…
Great Tour With Top Service
My husband and I had a wonderful day visiting Hallstatt and Eagle’s Nest with the assistance of our guide Manfred a…
MUST DO TOUR - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Amazing tour and experience. Manfred and Patrick were first-class tour guides. Both men were very knowledgeable, gr…
Outstanding Day Trip!
Our family of four adults traveled from Salzburg to Hallstatt on a customized 8-hour tour with Parick as our guide.…
Sound of Music / Bavaria
Manfred was exceptional once again!!! Taking us to all things SOUND OF MUSIC (including the places RARELY visited b…
Manfried and Julie
Our trip could not have gone better. Manfred is an exceptional guide. New everything about everything. We are extre…
Amazing Salzburg trip
We did this tour and Patrick our tour guide was prompt in picking us up, he was incredibly polite and super knowle…
MCM Goes Above & Beyond to Make Your Tour Time a Wonderful Experience!
One of the best private tour companies we have used! Manfred and Patrick do everything they can to make certain wh…
Awesome tour and guide!
This was a great experience! Patrick was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable and considerate. Would h…
Perfect day for Halstatt and Sound of Music fans
Patrick and Manford were amazing. We've done many of the cattle bus type tours that are much less expensive but ca…
Patrick was fabulous and we had an amazing day on our tour!! This is work every penny and Hallstatt is a definite m…
Hallstatt; Highly recommended!
Our tour guide Patrick was greaaaat!!! He was nice, knowledgeable and friendly. We had an awesome day!!
Salzburg and Hallstatt plus do-re-mi
Patrick arrived promptly at our hotel to start us off on this private full day tour covering key locations from the…
Great tour guide Patrick. Had perfect weather. Wonderful day visiting Hallstatt. Not too crowded. Would recommend t…