per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Led by a local guide
- Private transfer from Vienna to Salzburg via the beautiful 'Salzkammergut Lake district' with Lake Attersee and Lake Mondsee as highlight
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Transport by luxury private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7617P44
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg?
- Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg price starts from $522.10. Discover and book Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg cancellation policy?
- Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg?
- Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg is hosted by MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7617P44
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The driver was friendly and knowledgeable. The van was super clean and comfortable. Would recommend those who keen …
What a wonderful tour! Patrick is a wealth of information about the area. We stopped at a number of places to take …
Amazing! The tour guide was absolutely fabulous and the town! Just WOW! Most stunning place I’ve ever been! Defo wi…
Hallstatt - a gem of a place
Fantastic tour and Patrick was very knowledgeable and kind and courteous! Definitely recommend the drive to Hallst…
Immersive & Engaging
Started with a no fuss booking with Manfred who gave the good advise to start at 9am rather than 10am to capture as…
Great tour and great friendly guide. 👌🏻 Highly recommended!!!! Would definitely use again. 👍🏻👍🏻
This was a wonderful experience for our group of 6! Patrick kindly stopped at several beautiful lake view photo ops…
Perfect Day Trip From Munich
Outstanding!!! Patrick was the perfect guide. We were staying in Munich, Patrick is based in Salzburg and drove t…
The view was amazing and I think we have the best time of the year for the trip. At beginning of the October colors…
Sound of Music/Lake District/Hallstatt
Not sure if this was the same tour we were on, but we had Patrick as our guide and Manfred as our driver for this p…
Beautiful Town, Excellent Guide!
Our family very much enjoyed our day trip to Hallstatt. The little stops along the way made the trip extra special.…
This day was absolutely unbelievable! We would have never been able to see and experience what we did, had we not d…
Fun Fun Fun -Educational and Exhilarating
Our tour guide was absolutely amazing, funny, knowledgeable, and spoke both German and English. What an incredible…
Best tour company in Salzburg!
Highly Recommended! I can't say enough about the entire experience with Manfred and Patrick. Their knowledge of …
Lakes region and Hallstatt
We spent a week in the Salzburg region and this tour was by far the best day of our whole trip. Patrick was our gui…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.