• Enjoy a beautiful, relaxed 3-hour walk through the city of Vienna with your family and friends
• See famous landmarks and the incredible UNESCO World Heritage preserved city centre.
• We’ll show you all the highlights of the city, but also help you explore off the beaten track
• Your guide will give you personal recommendations on where to go, what to do and where to eat
• This is a tour that’s all about you!
What You Can Expect
Vienna is a truly enchanting city with beautiful sweeping streetscapes and stunning architecture, and with us you’ll discover its heart and soul. Throughout your 3 hour private tour with us you’ll hear stories of its fascinating history, but will also get first-hand insight into what makes it such a vibrant cultural hub.
Not only will you see the famous landmarks such as the Staatsoper and the magnificent Hofburg, but you’ll also wander around Stephansplatz (where you’ll see the spectacular Stephansdom), and it’s surrounding passageways where you’ll stumble across out-of-the-way places such as Freyung’s Passage and the Anker Clock. Your adventure starts in Albertinaplatz, so you’ll also catch a glimpse of the fantastic Albertina museum and its surrounds.
On a private tour your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
To choose a Nova Fairy Tales experience is to truly discover the magical Vienna, not just visit it!