Lowest price guarantee
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- If available, additional transportation systems like gondolas
- Departure details
- Am Hauptbahnhof, Am Hbf, 1100 Wien, Austria We will meet us outside of the central station Wien Hauptbahnhof in Vienna. Use the southern exit, I will wait at the little parking space next to the taxi station, Aiport bus and the Hop-On-Busses. On the other street side, you will find a police station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22360P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 1 Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately! Only if the weather is dangerous for life and limb, we are entitled to choose a different (as equal) tour. If it is not possible to avoid the danger, we will cancel the tour free of charge
- The use of mountain boots is strongly recommended
- In winter time sometimes additional equipment (snow chains, snowshoes) is needed. We will inform you accordingly!
- You have to be free from vertigo and safe over steep terrain (sure footedness)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not possible for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna
What you can expect during your visit
- We do only offer private tours, so you have no contact with other guests!
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna?
- 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna price starts from $125.62. Discover and book 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna cancellation policy?
- 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna?
- 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna is hosted by Wiener Wandern. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wiener Wandern on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22360P15
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A great day!
My girlfriend and i had a wonderfull day with Michael. He was very calm and professional and seemed to have infinit…
I did the 4-hour private alpine hike tour with Michael. The views on this hike were breathtaking. Michael was very …
Personalized History Tour with a Scenic Hike
I am a return customer, and I enjoyed a private hiking trip of several different historical sites around Hainburg i…
Excellent hike with a wonderful guide!
Our hiking trip with Michael was truly the highlight of our trip to Vienna! Michael was incredibly friendly and pro…
Private Tour: Great George at High Wall Mountain from Vienna
We did a tour to in the Hohe Wand with Michael. He is a great guide and immediately was able to gauge our skill lev…
Amazing day in the mountains of Austria
I did a solo hike with Michael in August 2021. Michael was an amazing guide, with years of experience. He kept me…
Awesome day out
Michael was a fabulous guide and took us on an amazing route with breathtaking views. He helped us choose a tour th…
4- Hour Private Hiking tour
This private tour was truly incredible, and a great way to experience Austria and see some amazing views. Our tour …
Durnstein castle, "Footsteps of Lionheart" hike
Absolutely amazing tour, the highlight of my vacation. Michael is a very professional guide, spoke good English (al…
Amazing private overnight two-day hiking tour!
Loved the hike Michael arranged for me! It couldn't be better! I liked the fact that Michael suggested an option fo…
Day Hike Near Vienna
My day hike in the Alps near Vienna was wonderful! I am an experienced hiker and wanted to spend a day away from th…
Michael tailored the walk to suit my needs. Bad weather did not spoil the walk and I learnt a lot. Michael’s love f…
We thoroughly enjoyed our hike with Michael, who told us lots of history, information about the area and details of…
We greatly enjoyed our hike with Michael! He took us up ladders and exploring in caves. It was challenging but wort…
My family of 3 went on the day hike with Michael. He is very experienced and knows the area well. We are not super …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Solo
One of the best tours i have ever been to. Michael was the guide and he did a fantastic job. Along the hike he explained well the interesting history of Braunsberg mountain and Hainburg. The hiking route had stunning views, interesting paths and it was fairly easy to a beginner like myself. After the already great tour, we went for a extra hike to Hainburg castle. Overall it was an incredible hiking tour and experience that is all thanks to amazing guide.
Written July 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
So many mosquitos, but it was a stunning day! :)
Written August 13, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna provided by Wiener Wandern
Product Overview: 2-Hour Private Hiking Tour to Meet History at Braunsberg Mountain from Vienna
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|