per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private licensed Austria Guide - from doorstep/pier/train station
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We meet all our guests at their accommodation (vacation rentals, hotels) within city limits. We use public transportation when useful. As this is a shortened introductory tour it could be useful to arrange a meeting point like in front of “Café Aida” at Stephansplatz (Singerstrasse 1, Vienna 1010)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14244P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- All our staff is fully vaccinated. Our safety measures will be adjusted to the local requirements at time of your visit. By design this tour allows meaningful distancing without curbing the experience. Interior visits are decided on the spot – depending on guests’ preferences.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour?
- Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour price starts from $220.33. Discover and book Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour?
- Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour is hosted by SCHINDL Local Services & Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SCHINDL Local Services & Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vienna Private Evening Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14244P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1StephansplatzStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byGraben and Kohlmarkt
- 2Plague Column (Pestsaule)Stop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byAm Hof
- 3Judenplatz Holocaust MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byFreyung PassageThe HofburgHeldenplatzVolksgartenRathausplatzBurgtheater
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Highlight of our stay in Vienna
So much better than large group tour. Our guide, Hannes, was able to customize the tour around what we had already…
Our guide Walter was very knowledgeable and showed us the main attractions in Vienna. He met us at our hotel. The t…
A Most Enjoyable Tour of Vienna with a Great Guide
We were on a Viking river cruise that spent two days in Vienna. On the first day we had an included Viking tour th…
Learning about Vienna with Alexander was our FAVORITE part of our trip. Thank you, thank you Alexander - it was fa…
Perfect introduction to Vienna
We really enjoyed this tour! Alexander was an incredibly knowledgeable and personable guide. The historical context…
Awesome tour. Clear. Interesting. We fell in love with Vienna
We were exhausted after days of touring Prague and nearly cancelled the tour but thankfully we didn’t !! Alexander’…
A real highlight
Walter was a great guide. Engaged, interesting and full of humour. At the start he asked what kinds of things we we…
Excellent Introduction to Vienna!
We loved our morning tour with Hannes! He provided a great introduction to the city of Vienna, from the Imperial hi…
Walter was world of knowledge and funny too! When we first got to Vienna we were not Impressed. But after this To…
This was easily one of the best tours I have ever had the privilege of taking. Andrea is nothing short of an expert…
Old city and old ways of thinking
Walter is very knowledgeable. He is affable and efficient. His outdated quips (jokes that belittle women) could hav…
Great thing to do early in visit
We were a party of 2 and highly recommend this tour. We were met by Kathy, who has 20 years of guiding experience.…
Amazing tour of Vienna!
First time in Vienna - Walter was fantastic. We have a 7 month old son, so it was super nice to have the flexibilit…
Wonderful Tour - Highly Recommend!
Walter was our tour guide for this trip, and he was absolutely wonderful. I was traveling with my two daughters, a…
Nice walk through the old town
It was a great tour. Valter is very knowledgeable and has a wry sense of historic humour. We enjoyed the city walk …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Friends
We thoroughly enjoyed our walk through Vienna in the evening. Walter tailored the walk to include some sites in the area where we were staying. He knew the history of sites and had a great sense of humor. Walter also provided us with ideas for where to visit on the following day on our own.
Written August 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
I can do morning, afternoon or evening.what I really would like is to look around a little in Adam or afternoon, then go to a nice restaurant for dinner and a symphony concert in evening. Is this possible. I have one day.
It’s been a day and no answer. Is it possible to do an afternoon walk. Dinner and concert on October 11. Wednesday.