Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pfarre St. Wolfgang
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at your hotel, or any other address where we can meet you.
- Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34129P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress comfortable for walking and enjoy the time here.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area
What you can expect during your visit
- face masks required for guides and team; special training of team to detect Covid-19 symptoms and making people aware to keep distances.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area start?
- Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area?
- Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area price starts from $414.26. Discover and book Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area cancellation policy?
- Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34129P2
- You'll start atSalzburgOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBe special Tours
- 1Mirabell Palace and GardensStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Salzburg CathedralStop: 35 minutesSee detailsPass byMozart's Birthplace
- 3Pfarre St. WolfgangStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A real treat to see nature and palace
We took this tour from Salzburg and it was a great one! We had a great experience between nature and this wonderful…
What an experience! Loved it!
Absolutely loved this tour! You get to see the film location of the Sound of Music and can walk on the footsteps of…
This tour was excellent. Our guide was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and passionate about everything we did. Her knowledg…
Truly customized, one of a kind tour - perfect for families or groups
We booked this tour through Trip Advisor about 3 weeks before we left for Salzburg. Not only was our tour guide, B…
Best Of All
I traveled with my sister, her 17 year-old daughter, and my 13 year-old daughter the first week in June, 2018. Pri…
Hallstatt and more!
We absolutely loved our trip with Bernie as our guide of Hallstatt and the surrounding area. We had such a great ti…
This was our first trip to Salzburg and we wanted to see the highlights. Bernie gave us several options - all soun…
We really enjoyed two days of touring with Bernd. We found Bernd to be really flexible and knowledgeable. He gave …
Be tours made my stay
I've been wanting to visit Salzburg for more than a year and have not had the time because I couldn't plan. A short…
Went for educational purpose
We ended up really enjoying the tour thanks to the care this tour company showed us. The tour guide made sure that …
Thanks to our guide
Our guide was courteous, knowledgeable of the town and other districts and so was able to keep us entertained throu…
**Hands down the BEST we've ever experienced!!!!!**
I cannot even describe to you how amazing our tours were with Bernd. We opted for private tours on two different da…
Best tour ever
Me and my girlfriend went on this tour. The company made sure we were comfortable and met all our needs. We got to …
Great guide service
Our Guide was outstanding. He drove us around, explained things to us in a funny and informative way about the majo…
Best way to see Salzburg
Having only 1 day to see the sights and not wanting to drive (the sights in Salzburg are spread out) I was looking …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
our group of 4 only had one day to see the area as we stayed an extra day as part of a business trip. We wanted to see as much as possible so we booked a private tour with Be Special Bern was great in advance of the tour as he answered all of my questions quickly and provided suggestions based on what we would like to see and do. They had a nice sized van for us and a driver so that allowed us plenty of space inside the van. The weather was not great the day we went (rain) but we still had a great time. We started with a driving tour of the city to see all the main areas of interest in the city. We did not do the fortress as this is a walking tour with headphones so do this on your own to save time with the guides. After the city we went to a location where they shot many of the scenes from The Sound of Music (house and lake scenes) and then went to the summer castle of the archbishop. After this we did the salt mine tour which was fascinating and a lot of fun. We then toured the lake district and had lunch in one of the towns. We then got to see the Red Bull headquarters followed by a stop at Hangar 7 where the Red Bull owner keeps all of his "toys". After the Hangar we went on to another historical palace downtown and finished our day there. It was a lot to pack in the day but Be Special did a great job narrating and providing history of the area while customizing our tour. Highly recommend them if you are looking for a tour of the area.
Written November 25, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Buckey, thank you very much for your review, description and comment. We are happy that you enjoyed the tour. We are trying hard so that you can enjoy your vacation and that you are getting the most out of it. Looking forward welcoming you again. Best regards Be Special Tours Salzburg
Written March 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.