The experience presents the traveller with two very authentic attractions in rural, semi-mountainous Cyprus. Both are highly recommended for those who want to experience the island's rich cultural heritage. The short walk next to the stream in Kakopetria adds a small natural component to the trip.
Duration: 6–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- No food or drinks are included in the package
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pickup travellers from any preagreed location in Larnaca
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100754P45
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100754P45
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Palia KakopetriaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Agios Nikolaos tis Stegis ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point