per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary (extra)
- Buffet lunch (max 24 quests). For more than 24 quests the price is 15Euro/per person extra
- Snorkel equipment
- Fruit platter
- Coffee and/or Tea
- wedding or party decoration
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ceremony formalities to be legally united by a Cyprus celebrant
- Departure details
- Αποβάθρα, Larnaca 6023, Cyprus
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65878P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 24 people per booking. Please ask prices for more than 24 quests. Maximum quests 40 on request
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Wedding receptions on board?
- Wedding receptions on board price starts from $2,662.90. Discover and book Wedding receptions on board on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wedding receptions on board cancellation policy?
- Wedding receptions on board cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Wedding receptions on board on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wedding receptions on board?
- Wedding receptions on board is hosted by Panormitis Sailing Yacht. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Panormitis Sailing Yacht on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wedding receptions on board on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Wedding receptions on board?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Wedding receptions on board on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65878P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atΑποβάθραΑποβάθρα, Larnaca 6023, CyprusSee address & details
- 1Panormitis Sailing YachtStop: 4 hoursWeddings and Special Events on a Classic Yacht From Larnaca or Agia Napa Cyprus for max 40 QuestsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Panormitis Sailing Yacht
Joined in September 2016
#13 of 37 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Larnaca
- robinnorris00Awesome chill out!I can’t begin to tell you what a chilled out wonderful afternoon that was. No pressure just did whatever you fancied. Kids had amazing time jumping off the boat into a beautiful safe, warm water. They were allowed to drive the boat under the careful supervision of the captain. It’s the perfect duration and everyone had the most amazing time
- 422justasv00See, yacht, relax, view - amazing!Just go! We had a team building and had best time with a sailing. It was so relaxing trip. We stopped for even for a swim. The Captain amazing person with see stories and how sailing works.
- Brenda F00Amazing experience in CyprusThe best cruise we have ever done! The crew was fantastic, friendly and professional. We arrived and found out that we were the only passengers so it was a beautiful surprise to have that privacy and very relaxing time just for us two. Service was exceptional! They kept coming with drinks and snacks and just in time for sunset they brought a bottle of champagne!!! And then they brought a second one as we lost the first one to the sea! I can't reccomend enough this cruise! It was by far the best experience we had had in years! And I am very picky, so trust me!
- solsken200Great get together for a larger party of peopleHad a very nice day with the boat to ourselves! We were a party of 8 and had a trip from 10am until 3.30pm. Fishing, sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling lots of drinks, good traditional Cypriot food, very nice crew. Great outing for team building, set of friends, large family.
- John H00Great day cruise20 family and friends gathered for a really great day out on this boat. Captain and crew were so great and everyone enjoyed the experience.Highly recommended.
- lukous9900Birthday celebrationsBooked the full day cruise with lunch and drinks included. Best decision ever, the birthday girl loved her surprise as did all of the other 20 guests. The Greek style buffet lunch was to die for and the crew were amazing. Highly recommend, 5 stars 👍🏼
- evi32300Hens boad partyI had organized a hens boat on Panormitis boad. The captain and the crew were very friendly and professional. The party was a big success and everyone enjoyed it, therefore I highly recommend it.
- Klaudia F00AccomodationWe stayed at Panormitis Yacht for 3 nights in October. It was an amazing experience! The boat is beautiful, comfortable, very clean and stylish. The captain and a "boat-keeper" are very kind and friendly. They let us to leave our baggage after check-out (which is on 12:00 the latest). It was a very big convenience for us, because our flight was during the night. On the boat is a common kitchen with all necessary equipment (even machine for ice), a place for sunbathing and tables to eat. What is more, we were very lucky, because the captain invited us for a free one-hour long cruise to see the moon. The location is perfect, just next to the beach and main promenade with cafes, shops and restaurants.
- PAVLOU R00PERFECT EXPERIENCE.WOULD DO THIS AGAIN WHEN IN CYPRUS WHITH THIS EXTREMELY ATTENTIVE STAFF!!We got the day cruice!It included swim,light meal,music we loved ,stop anywhere we wanted btf sunset
- RealCyprus00triphello. its amasing feeling when your boat runs on the waves and every view is like a paradise...... wish u the same) stay under blue sky and to see blue deep see during travelling on your boat...
- antchara00Value for MoneyIt was the first time that we, as a family decided, to spend a few days during our vacation in Cyprus to sail with Panormitis Yacht. It was really a fantastic experience and a very relaxing one. The crew was very helpful, food was perfect, cleanliness everywhere. A very touching experience. If you plan to spend your vacations in Cyprus, suggest that you spend a few days on Panormitis Yacht. Aboard Panormitis everything will be taken care of by the smiling crew. You just relax and enjoy the experience.
- Shtis00Wonderful day outWe took a full day cruise with this lovely boat. The boat itself is beautiful. It's completely built out of wood, very spacious, very well maintained and generally very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there was plenty to eat and drink. The day started from Larnaca Marina. We stopped at a lovely bay for lunch, swimming and snorkelling. What a great day! I would recommend it to anyone 😊
- CHRINIMALTD00Beautiful, quiet, comfortable.We visited the boat for a special company matting concerning vital decisions for the company. Nice weather, beautiful sea, Very quiet for our meeting in Larnaka bay. Nice big table for the work discussion and excellent food by the crew. After the meeting relax swimming in the clear sea water of Cyprus. Unforgettable experience which will certainly repeated for family vacations.
- harist12900Excellent experience at seaExcellent experience at sea in a relaxed and save boat. Loved being in a wooden boat of this size. Enjoyable coastal sail!
- Maria E00Panormitis Birthday PartyWe booked the boat for a friends surprise birthday party. We got a pick up and drop off service from our hotel to take us to the boat and back. The crew was very welcoming and very professional. The boat, well yacht actually, is amazing! All made from wood, feels like it got out from a movie. On board you have all modern facilities and we got food and drinks as part of our trip. We even got a champagne for our friends birthday.It was like a millionaire experience. We stopped at different sports and jumped in the water. Definitely recommend it for small private parties or to sail around the island for snorkeling and swimming.