per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–180 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-Way Transfer to Larnaca International Airport
- Professional Driver
- Air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & fees
- Departure details
- Larnaca, Larnaca, Larnaka District We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Poli Crysochous, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Latsi, Poli Crysochous, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Paphos, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Protaras, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Limassol, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Pissouri, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Coral Bay, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Chloraka, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Nicosia, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Kakopetria, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Pano Platres, Cyprus We pick up clients from hotel receptions
- Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus International Departure Terminal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39522P135
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please Inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant and/or Child seats are available on request at a surcharge of €5 per seat per way ( payable locally)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi?
- Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi price starts from $34.83. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi cancellation policy?
- Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi?
- Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi is hosted by MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer from Hotel to Larnaca Airport in a 6-seater taxi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39522P135
Reserve your spot
About the operator
MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD
Joined in February 2019
#2 of 70 Transportation in Larnaca
- LouiseSignatures00Nearly 5 stars.Couldn’t fault the food, drinks or service. We were crammed in a little too tight for my liking and to be honest, the last hour dragged. Don’t let my opinion put you off! It was a good trip but I felt that we couldn’t move around the boat when we were sailing due to volume of people.
- Pathfinder5901800Surreal and fantasticWhat an amazing and informative day.Very surreal and very sad too to see how this beautiful town and area has been left to rot.Beach and see is to die for,so so gorgeous. Paul and Mark make you feel very welcome and are great hosts. My only constructive criticism is I wish we had another hour for the walk round and a decent chance to swim.All in all thoroughly recommended.
- 875kelly00FantasticYou can only write about how the trip was on your day, we loved every minute of it! It probably helped that it was not "packed" with people. Adult only suited us, there were a few on board who got a bit rowdy later on but thankfully they stayed on the top deck most of the time out of our way. The food was superb and plentiful and the drinks were always available. The swim stops were first class and all in all we enjoyed every minute of it. As far as we were concerned it could not have been better. 5 stars from us!!
- vansop00Ocean Flyer cruise - possibly not VIP thoughWe love being on the water and always make the most of what we are given however, we do not feel it reached VIP status - we didn’t even get cushions on our sun beds like they did on the Ocean Vision! It was nice having less people onboard but it still felt a bit cramped. The drinks were lovely and free flowing. The food was also good.
- Plasticbrain00Awesome guide, nice trip!The driver (George Michael) was amazing! 10/10. The famagusta ghost Town and history bit was super. The boat trip was too long (total duration of tour is said to be 7 hours, took 9,5...), in addition the party music on the boat was in my eyes not compstible with a history trip, both was good, but not as a combo. Therefore 4/5 stars, but all in all very satisfied!
- Adam S00Lovely excursion with family.I couldn't recommend this excursion highly enough. It was a perfect way to spend a few hours of the day! In particular 'Pirate Peter' and 'Pirate Pearl'! Peter was hugely entertaining, with jokes for the adults that cleverly went over the kids heads, it made the day a absolute blast for all ages. The only small drawback was the food could so with more seasoning. It was pretty bland, however, nothing at all to detract from the day as a whole!
- russelln35600Black pearlVery very good day , would highly recommend. Pirates were really funny , not sure about there jokes …. only joking ,they was funny . And food was good to 👍
- Dan G00Passport problem! Beware!!Drove for an hour and a half only to be told on the bus that our passport type isn’t valid and we can’t do the tour. Nothing written about this on the tour notes and no warning given. Also no apology or acknowledgment for the inconvenience. Such a poor tour operator.
- LEFairlie200900Top Notch!!!This was an excellent trip. We were so well catered for by the crew who were all so polite and cheerful. Nothing was too much for them. The photographer made it a fun experience too. We would definitely recommend this trip. The scenery and the couple of swims in the ocean added to the relaxation. The buffet was very tasty and drinks flowed from the free bar all day. I would give it 10/10.
- constantinp49100Noisy and crowded, not family friendlyWent with my 2 small kids. Not an enjoyable experience mostly due to all the constant talking in the loud speakers. I understand they were trying to entertain, way too much distracting chatter though, just being there for "pirate" pictures would've been enough and letting the people soak in the view in peace. Although the ship shows its age it has its charm, unfortunately ruined by the noisy "self-trained british pirates"
- 1kitten00Had a brilliant time on this tripWe had a brilliant time on the black pearl the pirates was really funny and entertaining I have not one bad thing to say about this trip. But if your a snowflake and get easily offended maybe it’s best you don’t bother because they do rip into people they had my son because he was wearing a certain football top on it was brilliant and funny I laughed the hole time I was on there. If your not a snowflake I definitely recommend this trip
- elaine v00Black pearl boat trip ayia napa 2023We were told about this boat trip by some other friends in the resort..... and they weren't joking ...... the pirates on board were truly amazing had us in stitches ..... you need to listen to the innuendos .....but its clean good family fun ..... a boat trip NOT to be missed ..... four hours of fun and laughter ....Great swim spots .....fantastic food and plenty of it ..... the crew work sooooo hard to keep you entertained the whole trip..... from captains Jack sparrow and barbossa to the kitchen and bar crew ....... everyone puts 100% in to entertain you .... if you only do one trip while you're here ....... it has to be ....... the black pearl !!!!!! Thank you guys for sooo much fun ... xxx
- בטי א00Do yourself a favor and give upIt's not worth just giving up and going on another cruise. It started with the fact that the bus was an hour late when everyone was waiting for it - there wasn't even an apology, the whole trip they just tried to sell other attractions and didn't continue until people paid more and more money. Even a normal balloon just cost money. The food was appalling and those who wanted to drink/drinking water also took money completely the feeling that you are on a pirate ship because you are robbed of money for everything. You don't feel in these attractions in the shopping channel every moment a sale of something else. was long Not worth the money. There were 8 people, 5 adults, a boy + 2 young people. Everyone was just waiting for one of the disappointing experiences to end. The frame story was almost non-existent. They dressed up two people and called a recording of a story that was played.. just very disappointing לא שווה פשוט לוותר וללכת לשיט אחר. התחיל בזה שהאוטובוס איחר בשעה כאשר כולם מחכים לו - לא הייתה אפילו התנצלות , כל השיט רק ניסו למכור אטרקציות אחרות לא המשיכו עד שאנשים שילמו עוד ועוד כסף . אפילו בלון רגיל פשוט עלה כסף. האוכל היה מזעזע ומי שרצה לשתות שתיה / מים לשתיה גם לקחו כסף לחלוטין ההרגשה שאתה בספינת פיראטים כי שודדים אותך כסף על כל דבר . לא מרגישים באטרקציה אלה בערוץ הקניות כל רגע מכירה של משהו אחר . היה ארוך . לא שווה את ערך הכסף . היו 8. אנשים 5 מבוגרים, נער+ 2 צעירים. רק חיכו כולם שיגמר פשוט אחת החווויות המאכזבות. סיפור המסגרת כמעט ולא היה קיים הלבישו שני אנשים ושמו הקלטה של סיפור שהתנגנה.. פשוט מאכזב מאוד
- Ambassador61431700Tour around pathos regionGreat day out with Yanni driving the 4x4 Jeep around. He was knowledgable and kept us entertained with the odd amusing story. The stops were fun, a waterfall ( not Niagara ) coffee boiled in the sand ! And the lunch break was lovely. 10 people in the jeep made the journey slightly crowded and even when Yanni mentioned the air conditioning was on ( ie windows are open ) it did make for an uncomfortable journey at times, that’s the only downfall in a decent day out to see other parts of Cyprus other than the beach.
- Ambassador61431700Great experienceA very relaxed experience aboard the Ocean Flyer, a spacious deck with plenty of seating snd sun beds. The food was tasty and plentiful, the boat stopped at a couple of points along the coastline where you could jump in for a swim, borrow a canoe or just relax. The crew were excellent, on hand to help and serve drinks. It really was a lovely VIP experience and well worth the price.