Even though our little island does not exceed 316 square km, it is however rich in history, one of the top countries which have been conquered by different rulers across different centuries. Do you want to see Malta in detail with no rush whatsoever? Split your holiday into sections in which you can focus on different parts of Malta with different histories one day at a time. This tour includes the tour of Malta with a licensed Tour Guide with all the iconic places in the North of Malta. This trip will not include more than 7 people. Included in the Tour is a Private Air-conditioned Minivan which will provide the transportation services for only 7 People, plus a private licensed tour guide with a sound knowledge on the history of Malta. In addition to the above, a bottled water and a traditional Maltese snack will be included, bought fresh from a local shop made from local produce. Travelers can opt for the option to be picked up at their preferred destination at no extra charge.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- A traditional Maltese snack will be included, bought fresh from a local shop made from local produce.
- Entry/Admission - Għadira Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Salina Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Malta National Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Popeye Village Malta
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick ups are available at any hotel, port, or location in Malta included in the price.
- Luqa Airport, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159112P31
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- How much is North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour)?
- North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) price starts from $561.37. Discover and book North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) cancellation policy?
- North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour)?
- North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) is hosted by A4 Malta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A4 Malta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159112P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MdinaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Ta' Qali Crafts VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Malta National AquariumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Popeye Village MaltaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Ghadira Nature ReserveStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6MarfaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Salina Nature ReserveStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Castillo de SelmunStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Island of Malta, Malta
Joined in August 2019
#15 of 77 Food & Drink in Island of Malta
- petramandic00The best option if you want to see much in short time!Our driver Abigail provided us with an unforgettable experience. We managed to get this ride at the last minute because we were in Malta for a very short time and this option turned out to be the best we could do. I would recommend it to everyone. Abigail is a calm, cheerful and patient girl who adapts to your personal schedule as much as possible. She arrives on time, does everything as agreed, unobtrusive, flexible and always ready to give advice. I would recommend it to everyone!
- AnnieH102200"National Lampoon" Temple Tour PlusOur private tour provided low stress, hotel pick-up and drop off, and enabled us to see all the temples, including the Rabat catacombs, in comfort, in just 5 hours. The temperature was 30'C, so it was nice to cool down in the vehicle after walking through the outdoor sites. As we were fortunate to avoid line-ups, our driver also took us up to the Dingli Cliffs viewpoint and gave us the opportunity to take a short boat ride to the beautiful Blue Grotto. The tour is very expensive but was a great way to focus on the activities we were most interested in. Note this tour does not include the Hypogeum. We didn't have time to use the wi-fi, and purchased our own water. Do your research in advance as the driver does not provide factual information about the sites, nor does he accompany you on the tour. He was however, punctual, a good driver, friendly and answered all our questions.
- tonygY7165LI00Recommended private tour in MaltaWe booked a days tour with a lovely local guy called Victor Vella. He was the driver for our transfer from the airport to our hotel for our Jet2 holiday. Victor has a large minibus that is clean and comfortable. There were only 4 of us in our group so we had plenty of room to stretch out. We gave Victor a list of places we wanted to visit, so off we went. He is a safe driver and gave us information about the places we visited and other places we passed en route. He charges Euros 25 per hour so the four of us had a great days sightseeing for Euros 150. We would definitely recommend Victor to any group looking to see the best in Malta. You can contact him on telephone +0356-9958-5654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great holiday.......
- KawanaTravellers00Great day outWe had a fabulous day with Joseph, visiting many great places across the main island of Malta. We loved the church at Mosta, the historic town of Mdina, the fishing village at Marsaxlokk and the views of the Blue Grotto. Joseph was a very friendly and courteous driver, giving us plenty of time to explore the different locations. He took us to a great restaurant where we had amazing grilled octopus and a local fish in Marsaxlokk.
- brianhX6363YA00SatisfiedThis was a great day out. Jason was a great personality and we enjoyed hearing all about Malta from a local perspective. The car ride was smooth cool and at a nice pace. We trusted Jason to choose the route just saying we wanted to avoid crowds and get a feel for local culture. We got what we asked for during the 8hr trip between 10am and 6pm. We stopped for a wonderful lunch at a restaurant recommended by Jason. We visited the 3 cities, ancient temples, medina mosta and Valletta. Would definitely recommend if you want comfort and the personal touch. Brian & Michelle Limerick Ireland
- dweissnyc00Highly recommended.Kenneth was our driver and was fantastic. Kind, patient and let us collectively decide what would be best for the family. He didn’t rush us at all, provided water and snack as well as brought us to the best lunch spot! Thanks so much for such a memorable trip.
- TravelingMarMar00DisappointingThey didn’t provide what they said they would. No one met us as promised and after following up someone picked us up 1 ½ hr late. The driver, while pleasant, didn’t speak English. We communicated through translations with daughter via phone which was hard due to poor connection. I understand ‘stuff’ can happen but they never responded to my follow up email asking what happened and for a partial refund as they didn’t provide what was promised……not even an apology!
- TravelingMarMar00DisappointingSomething obviously went wrong. The driver didn’t meet us as planned at the agreed upon place for our cruise. Then, they didn’t answer the phone but did respond to an email. The driver sent didn’t speak English as promised. We communicated by his calling his daughter who would check with us then speak to him. He provided a snack but no refreshments. He drove us around the island which was enjoyable and was friendly, but we didn’t know what we were seeing and couldn’t ask questions. It was hard to communicate on the phone with his daughter due to the connection. After the tour I wrote about what happened and asked if there would be any partial credit but didn’t receive a reply-not even an apology! I understand snafus but don’t understand no replies. I was so disappointed as it was a birthday celebration and they’d said they’d make it special. It wasn’t. Included in my disappointment are all the other positive reviews so I’d had high hopes for the day.
- Kit6289900Great private tourExcellent private tour. Our driver was very accommodating with our requests of sites to see and he made recommendations of other sites that were in close proximity. Diver was very professional and prompt. We booked through Tripadviser and the booking was simple.
- IanDyrupLauritzen00Great day with Chris.The driver was misinformed about the agreed pickup location, but he finally came. The driver and guide (Chris) did an excellent job. Showing us the highlights of Malta. Customised the day according to our preferences and the 45 degrees Celsius outdoor temperature 🤒. Great day.
- Go54134900Perfect way to spend the dayAntoine helped expertly navigate the island and get us everywhere we wanted to go. Professional, friendly, and informative. Such a great way to explore Malta!
- Rbben00A great way to see Malta if you time is short!We booked "Explore Malta with Your Own Private Driver and AI Tourist Guide" This was a great way to explore Malta in the short time we had from our cruise ship. (Although I have no idea what the AI Tourist Guide is?). Our driver was excellent and the car was a very comfortable Mercedes. Note that the driver is primarily that - a driver - not a guide - but he was quite knowledgeable about where to go and the best times to see the various sites We saw Mdina . Blue Grotto Delimara Point, the Valletta Waterfront, the Three Cities, Hagar Qim and then walked around downtown Valletta before returning to our ship. Our only regret was not knowing we should have booked in advance for the Hal Saflieni Hypogeum. A great day.
- reginasL5113TY00It was a wonderful dayOur driver was great. He suggested interesting and beautiful sites to see and took us all over the island. He was informative and witty.
- ruthmarlyngrace00Absolutely superb!Despite booking the trip on extremely short notice, I was pleasantly surprised when my driver, Kenneth, showed up right on time. From start to finish, the entire experience was top-notch and exceeded my expectations in every way. I couldn't have asked for a nicer driver. Not only was he incredibly friendly and accommodating, but he also had a wealth of knowledge about the local area. He was more than happy to answer all of my questions and share interesting stories and facts about the places we visited. The car provided for the tour was also worth mentioning. It was comfortable, clean, and well-maintained, making my solo journey all the more enjoyable. I highly recommend booking a private tour with a private driver. You won't be disappointed!
- Susan L00Great Driver in MaltaSamantha, our driver, was on time and called to say exactly where she was waiting. Wherever she left us we took time leisurely visit the sites at our pace. She promptly picked us up when we were ready to move on. She treated us to some local pastry. We saw some wonderful sites in our 6 hrs. This is a great way if you don’t feel the need for a guide. We enjoyed our day.
Buy it with
North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour) provided by A4 Malta
Product Overview: North of Malta Guided Tour (Private Tour)
Number of Photos