Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore
By Alfred Micallef Somerville
This tour will bring the island’s history back to life by transporting the visitor back into the period culture and architecture in question. This is made possible by my commentary which, being lively and incisive, correlates facets of present-day Maltese life with our historic heritage. Within the framework of a private tour, the practicality and agility of a smaller exclusive party will ensure the viewing of an array of sightseeing locations, which are not accessible to larger vehicles.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Services of experienced professional guide
- Bottled water
- Museum entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We also pick up from all hotels in Malta and Gozo
- Upper Barrakka Gardens, 292 Triq Sant' Orsla, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta Those not requiring pick up will meet me at the stipulated meeting time either at the Upper Barracca Garden or directly at the roofless main gate of Valletta.
- The Valletta Waterfront, Triq il-Vittmi Furjaniżi tal-Gwerra, Il-Furjana, Malta At the Tourist Office directly on the Waterfront for cruise liner passengers.
- Malta International Airport, Luqa, LQA 4000, Malta
- Grand Harbor, Malta
- Mgarr Harbor, Gozo
- Gozo Fast Ferry, Xatt Lascaris, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
- Cirkewwa Passenger Terminal, X8QH+6HV, Mellieħa, Malta
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230560P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore on Tripadvisor
- How much is Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore?
- Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore price starts from $408.43. Discover and book Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore on Tripadvisor
- What is the Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore cancellation policy?
- Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore?
- Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore is hosted by Alfred Micallef Somerville. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alfred Micallef Somerville on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Malta, Sightseeing and Culture Tour Galore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 230560P2
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1SengleaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Birgu (Vittoriosa)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3MarsaxlokkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja)Stop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Dingli CliffsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Mdina Old CityStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 7MostaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point