Private Northern Lights day tour
By Prime Tours
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please supply us with your pickup location i.e. hotel name, vacation rental address, cruise vessel name etc.
- Reykjavik harbour - Skarfabakki
- Reykjavik harbour - Miðbakki
- Reykjavik harbour - Faxagarður
- Reykjavik harbour - Korngarðar
- Reykjavik harbour - Grófarbakki
- Reykjavik harbour - Sundabakki
- Hafnarfjordur harbour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114314P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Northern Lights day tour?
- Private Northern Lights day tour price starts from $624.81. Discover and book Private Northern Lights day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Northern Lights day tour cancellation policy?
- Private Northern Lights day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Northern Lights day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Northern Lights day tour?
- Private Northern Lights day tour is hosted by Prime Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prime Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Northern Lights day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Northern Lights day tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Northern Lights day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114314P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aurora BorealisStop: 4 hoursOur private tour in search of the Northern Lights allows you to experience the remarkable natural phenomena Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights in a private vehicle with your own driver-guide. The journey takes us out of the city in search of the northern lights for 4 hours. Sighting of the northern lights during this tour cannot be guaranteed as the northern lights are unpredictable. Should we deem slim chances on the day of departure however we will cancel the tour and offer you to change dates or receive a full refund.Read more
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Ingi is the best in the biz!
We, a family of two parents and two adult children, had the best 1-day tour of the highlights of the Golden Circle.…
Highly Recommend this Tour Company!
Wow! From the very start of the tour and meeting guide Villi at our hotel, this was an incredible way to spend the …
We used Prime Tours for pickup from our hotel, a morning at the Blue Lagoon, and then back to Reykjavik. Everythin…
Fantastic experience on Golden Circle Tour 10/10 stars
My family group, consisting of 7, booked a private Golden Circle Day Tour with Prime Tours. Our guide was Ingi an…
Ask for Karl from Prime Tours Iceland!
We actually had a two day private tour. We were on the Viking Mars and decided to have private tours while in Reykj…
Gorgeous day in the National Park!
Our day was magical thanks to our guide Karl! We had a lovely drive out to the park about one hour. Time went quick…
This Event Made Our Iceland Trip!
From start to finish Villi our guide provided every detail we needed to guarantee an informative, safe and fun trip…
A wonderful experience that only can happen in Iceland
We, a group of 6 from United States, booked an airport pick-up with Prime Tours for August 30, 2021. Our driver, M…
Brilliant Airport Transfer
We had 9 people in our holiday party and this company was perfect for what we needed. Before we even booked, if I …
Great tour company for wheelchair users!
While I booked a wheelchair-friendly tour from Iceland Unlimited, they ended up being a middle-man for another comp…
Westman Islands volcanos
We went by a nice comfortable ship to the port. Amazing when approaching the small islands to see the homes of so m…
Great South Coast tour
Peter was our guide and gave us a great experience with our South Coast tour. Peter provided wonderful information …
Great private transfer
Booked Prime Tours for a private transfer from the airport to our hotel. Driver was waiting for us in arrivals, e…
Iceland trip with friends
Three of us just returned from a 5 day trip to Reykjavik, Iceland. Our Prime Tour guides were incredibly friendly …
Five wonderful days in Iceland with Prime and Magnus (Guide and Driver)
Four of us traveled to Iceland and we had Magnus as our driver for 4 days. We drove to the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, …