per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 210–240 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Blue Lagoon admission fee is NOT included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Anytime upon request Since it is a private tour, kindly write down your requested pick up time and location Note: The admission is not included, please contact us if you need help with coordinating.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Miðbakki Cruise Terminal, 43X6+XC4, Miðbakki, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Reykjavík Cruise Terminal, Viðey Ferry Terminal, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region Any hotel in Reykjavík
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region We drop you off at any requested location in Reykjavik or Keflavik airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58713P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is 45 minutes approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you need to book for more people than that please reach out to us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon?
- Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon price starts from $550.00. Discover and book Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon cancellation policy?
- Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon?
- Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon is hosted by Iceland Highlights. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Iceland Highlights on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58713P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in August 2016
#53 of 329 Outdoor Activities in Reykjavik
- Jennifer M00Private point to point car service was On Point!My girlfriends and I wanted private car service to avoid any hassle related in getting from place to place. This service was perfect. From the get go they were fast to respond and pleasant to make arrangements with. Siggy our driver was more than accommodating. We planned a stop at the grocery store, he came in with us and helped as we made our way through the aisles. He was informative, funny and made any additional stops we requested.
- newgeezer00Saw alomost as much on this 7 hour trip as we did on our multi-day cruiseThis was an excellent way to get from the cruise dock to the airport via some of Iceland's highlights. Our driver Joseph was very good and stopped a gave us some time to shop and got us in to places before the crowds. We got to the airport in plenty of time and had time to shop the duty free store. I would highly recommend using this way to get from the cruise dock to the airport if you have the time.
- Voyage81407400Fantastic experience with Iceland HighlightsFantastic Experience! My spouse and I just got back from a Norwegian Star Iceland Cruise. In preparation, I wanted to find excursions beyond the typical NCL sponsored offerings. I found Iceland Highlights and booked two excursions, an ATV adventure in Isafjordur and a Kayak adventure in Grundarfjordur. Iceland Highlights was extremely professional and responsive from the very beginning. Tung was the Travel Concierge that helped me and answered all my questions and concerns. Such as, “How far is the adventure operator from the port?”, “Will I make it back to the ship on time?”, things like that. Again, very responsive and professional. The ATV adventure was amazing!! My spouse and I each had our own ATV. The tour guide took us places we never would have seen on any NCL excursion. We had plenty of time for the adventure, and just like Tung said, we were back in plenty of time. Our GrundarFjordur port was cancelled by our captain due to dangerous seas not permitting the ship to dock. I emailed Tung just to let him know that the Kayak operator should not be waiting on us because our port was cancelled. Tung reached out the Kayak operator to let him know and tried to get us a refund since we couldn’t make the adventure. The operator was kind enough to give us the refund (even though we were technically still responsible for the charges- it wasn’t the operator’s fault the port was cancelled). My advice to anyone is don’t just settle for your ship’s excursions. If you’re going on an Iceland cruise, take a look at Iceland Highlights for other options. They were wonderful!
- Ms_esspresso00Outstanding Care and ServiceWe booked a private transfer from the end of our hike on the south coast before leaving for Iceland and this process was smooth and the communication great. Unfortunately, one of our party suffered an injury on the self-supporters hike and when we reached a campsite I reached out to the team at Iceland Highlights to ask if they could reach us where we were in the Highlands. I sent the email at 9.45pm not expecting an answer until the next day but not only did I get a response, I received outstanding care and compassion for our situation. We were able to be picked up the next morning enabling us to get back to Reykjavik and get treatment. The Iceland Highlights team from the office, to the owners and the brilliant driver they organised for us made a huge difference to a challenging situation. If my preference wasn’t for self-supported, independent travel I would absolutely book other tours with the team. They care about their customers and to have made changes at short notice with ease made all the difference.
- virgincharteryachts00Amazing day on the South Coast with Gisli!We had an absolutely amazing day with Iceland Highlands and our guide, Gisli! This was a mother daughter trip, and we only had 3 days in Iceland, so we wanted to see as much as possible. Iceland Highlands was fantastic to work with, and they were very willing to help me plan a personalized South Coast itinerary that included as many stops as possible, from sunup to sundown! We were supposed to start at 11 am but a delayed flight meant we didn't get going until 12:30 pm. Gisli knew we still wanted to see everything we had planned, so he stayed with us until 11:30 pm, just to make sure we could fit everything in. Gisli was an amazing source of knowledge and information, and it is clear he is passionate about what he does and his beautiful country. When there was an issue with our scheduled horse tour, Gisli was immediately on the phone and contacted a friend who was able to fit us in for a ride - even though it was 45 minutes out of his way. He knew how excited we were to do a horseback ride, and were it not for his initiative and help, we would not have had a chance to. We had a dream day, and I would highly recommend Iceland Highlands, and especially Gisli, to anyone who is considering a private tour!
- Lev74000Heimay highlights Iceland tour from cruise shipHeimay highlights Iceland tour On August 16, 2023 our Azamara Pursuit cruiser docked in Heimay, Westman Islands. Despite all rainy weather forecasts from back home, we experienced 12 deg. partly cloudy day. Our 20 years old guide was very informative and entertaining as well. We purchased our tour back home from Azamara. Looked like the single tour company serving Heimay is Viking Tours and they provided various touring options. Heimay is a small town of 4600, so you will not find much sightseeing within. On the way back to ship we stopped at the observation points to see Puffins in their natural environment. The last stop of the tour was at the Eldheimar Museum where we learned about the 1973 eruption that destroyed the town and the following rebuilding efforts. Shuttle was provided to allow us to reach the ship. It was a good day and a good choice among other offered sightseeing options. Good Travels
- ScottR77100Confidence in this companyI've traveled a lot and it's always hard to pick a tour company. You read the reviews and hope for the best. Well, this company was perfect. Did a 3 stop tour to the falls, Museum and hot springs. Communication, timing, and a talkative & informative tour guide were spot on. Nice vehicle and only 5 people on the tour. I couldn't have asked for more.
- Laurie M00Iceland ExcellenceFor our recent trip to Iceland (July 12th – 18th, 2023) my mother and father and I booked for the week, through Iceland Highlights’ Travel Agency, private car and guide services , which were excellent. ). Agnes was our driver and guide. This letter is to commend Iceland Highlights and Agnes for the very fine job that she did and to help ensure that her exceptional skills are recognized and valued. We have used private car and guide services for many years for vacations in many parts of the world, and we all agree that Agnes stands out as one of the very best guides we have ever had; she made what could easily have been an average vacation into one that was truly outstanding. Perhaps it should be a given, but we wish to emphasize that Agnes is a very good driver, because we can attest that has not always been the case with the drivers with other services. With Agnes, we were never uncomfortable; without exception, she drove very safely and professionally. Agnes has a remarkably pleasant and engaging personality, and she communicates very effectively. Her knowledge of Iceland and the various places on our itinerary was exceptionally good, and she provided information with an enthusiasm that communicated her personal love for Iceland and its wonders Also her descriptions were often accompanied by interesting anecdotes that helped bring those places to life for us. Perhaps most importantly, Agnes quickly assessed who we were as people and skillfully adapted our tour to our particular interests and preferences so that the tour was enjoyable to everyone, even though my mother and father, being older with limited mobility, have a very different approach from mine. In doing so, Agnes effectively became “part of the family,” interacting with each of us according to our interests and abilities. We were delighted with our trip and with Agnes, and we recommend her (and by association Iceland Highlights) most highly.
- Maps3678765658700Wonderful and exciting time in IcelandOur party of 8 used Iceland Highlights for 3 private tours and airport transfer. The booking office and the guides were prompt, knowledgeable, friendly &courteous. I would highly recommend this company.
- P6431MZcatherineh00Highly recommend! Personalized 6-day trip was perfect.Spectacular personalized 6-day retreat with Iceland Highlights! I planned a yoga retreat with Iceland Highlights and was blown away by the experience from start to finish. If you are considering travel to Iceland, I highly recommend Iceland Highlights!! Marius helped me plan the yoga retreat of my dreams. He responded to all of my unique requests and worked out out the logistics so I could focus on the yoga. He was responsive, creative, and wonderful to work with in the planning process. When we arrived, we were greeted by our guide, David, who warmly welcomed us to Iceland. He was super knowledgeable about everything from culture to geology and helped us learn everything we wanted to know about this amazing country. We were camping at Skogafoss Waterfall and were super lucky to have a private chef, Daiva, who we cannot recommend highly enough! She cooked a vegetarian menu for us that was so nourishing and tasty. We especially loved the vegan wellington made from walnuts and mushrooms and wrapped in a flaky crust. So delicious! We looked forward to every meal with Daiva! As for our tour experience, we were delighted to see so much at such a reasonable pace. It felt like we had time to really enjoy each incredible stop: The Blue Lagoon, Diamond Beach, Geysir Geothermal Area, Glacier Lagoon... just to name a few. We also loved our longer hiking day. David allowed us to hike at our own pace, so we felt comfortable and enjoyed the all-day trek. Fimmvörðuháls is not to be missed! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Marius, David, and Daiva for a week we will remember forever.
- charliesO4351BY00Key Iceland Highlights within a limited timeWe had a limited amount of time and engaged Iceland Highlights to pick us up at the cruise ship, lead us on a five hour tour of highlights around Reykjavik, then drop us off at our hotel. We chose Iceland Highlights because we used them for a 2 and a half day tour in 2018. The 2018 tour was excellent, and this tour did not disappoint - it was excellent as well. Our driver - Marius - was personable and helpful. He gave a bit of background on each of our stops, and provided plenty of time for us to wander around the various destinations. He essentially customized the tour to our interests. We visited a lava field, geothermal caldrons, the Blue Lagoon, and the meeting of the North American and Eurasion tectonic plates (which are slowly drifting apart). In addition, Marius took us to a few stops that revealed the gorgeous views of the ocean and mountains. It was a great way to see a bit of Iceland given the limited time we had available. I highly recommend Iceland Tours.
- 52valpotraveler00South Coast TourWe had a fantastic time. Our driver/guide Agnes was amazing-knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to be with. I am so glad we used Iceland Highlights- great communication and easy to deal with
- Elisa1101202300Great CommunicationWe had a great time with Tung and his team. Great communication between their team that we changed the pick up points several times but they are just very kind to catch it. Will definitely recommend and pick them during the next visit! :)
- masalamujer00Wonderful Concierge Private Car ServiceI didn't want to rent a car and figure out directions, parking, gas stations, etc. I used this company to arrange a car and driver for a week of specific trips including airport transfers and drives to specific hotels around the country. It was so worth it! They were dependable and responsive, and hassle free especially when we had a late season snowstorm. Driving during that would have stressed me out; instead I got to enjoy the view. Tung and Marus were fantastic.
- PSL_Florida00Great start prior to hotel checkin timesGreat way to fill the time between landing and checkin and don't have to worry about your luggage. We were a family of 6 adults and had plenty of room. Beautiful start to our vacation.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We received great Customer service from Tung, our travel concierge. He was responsive to our inquiries and set up up exactly what we were asking for. Our driver Marius made our transfers from the airport to the Blue Lagoon and then to our hotel seamless. We also used Iceland Highlights for our cruise ship transfer to the airport, again seamless. I highly recommend Iceland Highlights for your travel needs in Iceland.
Written July 20, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much for using our services.
Written July 21, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon provided by Iceland Highlights
Product Overview: Private Reykjavík - Blue Lagoon roundtrip with 2 hours waiting at Blue Lagoon
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos