Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance fees as guiding and driving to Ice caving an various museums are not included
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Skogafoss
- Entry/Admission - Lava Centre
- Entry/Admission - Black Sand Beach
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- First day we starting at 10 AM. Second day 9:30 departure from hotel to Glacial lagoon
- All ports in Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19205P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Serbo Croatian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights?
- Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights price starts from $840.55. Discover and book Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights cancellation policy?
- Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights?
- Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights is hosted by Mercury Grail. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mercury Grail on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Two Days of Magnificent South Coast With Ice Caves and Northern Lights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19205P7
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Seen a great deal in only two days
I had a privilege to spend two days touring with Andres and I enjoyed every second of the tour. Andres was very acc…
Wow! Best lights tour ever!
Andres is the guide you want to find for every adventure. He is knowledgable about the lights and loves sharing and…
Private Northern Lights Tour with Andres - Very Personalised Experience
I booked with Andres for a private tour to the northern lights in the hope of proposing to my girlfriend. Unfortuna…
We had the best time ever! Andres was the best tour guide! He took us to the best spots to see everything! He was v…
An enthralling 48 hours in Iceland
Andres took just the two of us out for two evenings searching for the Northern Lights, and a full day trip along th…
Amazing!!! Great Private Tour! Will call again when we come back!!! Best way to see Iceland and visit multiple pl…
South Coast on a rainy, cloudy, and icy day. But filled with laughter, information, and beautiful waterfalls.
What a wonderful time we had on this private trip. Andres was very informative and made us laugh even if our weathe…
Amazing Northern lights
Fantastic experience. Our tour guide was very informative and experienced. Andres went above and beyond to ensure o…
Visiting Geyser, the waterfalls, and the beaches were all amazing experiences. Learning about all of these sites fr…
Andres is the Best!!!
If you’re looking for someone to take you on a private tour, look no further! Andres was so flexible and patient on…
Had an amazing tour with Andres! He was incredibly informative and worked extremely hard to ensure we saw the best …
Excellent with Andres
We were so lucky to meet snd have Andres take us to see Northern lights for the first time in our lives . He is fun…
Informative and fun guide.
Andres was a delightful guide for our Northern lights experience. He took us out to multiple locations and stuck it…
Andres was so knowledgeable and friendly. He included things that interested us the most. I even told him that each…
The best Icelandic tours!
Andres is simply the best! My mom and I were seeking a personalized tour of Iceland, so we took private tours to th…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2021 • Family
My parents and I had a great trip filled with warm memories in Iceland thanks to Andres. I got referred to Andres by a friend, who got the recommendation from her friend. I will recommend Andres to anyone who's interested in going to Iceland, too. The private tour is highly personalized with a really reasonable quote. Before the trip I communicated with Andres about the places I wanted to visit, and he made suggestions for us to finalize the plan together. During the tour, Andres would make necessary adjustments given the weather and the crowd, trying to get us the best moment at every spot. He's very knowledgable about the area, introducing to us the backstory and anecdotes of different places. I also enjoyed his witty remarks along the way. He was always happy to accommodate our requests. I can't say enough good things about this tour. My parents and I are so happy we had Andres as our guide. I'll definitely ask Andres again if I come back to visit in another season!
Written March 17, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Xiasou. Yes, we have been in long time on email communication before arrival to Iceland, so it was enough time to plan it correct and customized. Somehow after that kind of tour with that kind of family memory staying fresh as I was also learn from your parents about China, even about China decades ago. I will be here if you are planning to come back in other season. Thank you for sincere and wonderful review. Andres
Written March 22, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.