per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Private driver/guide
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- 1 hour Super Jeep/Truck transportation (non-private)
- 1 hour Snowmobile Tour (non-private)
- English speaking guide
- Insulated cover-all (included rental of)
- Helmet (included rental of)
- Snowmobile balaclava face mask (included rental of)
- Entry/Admission - Langjokull Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pickup at any accommodation in the capital area.
- Skarfabakki 312 Cruise Terminal, Skarfagarðar 8, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35454P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress according to weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A valid driver's license is required for those driving the snowmobile.
- This tour is not for children under the age of 6
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver releasing the tour operator from responsibility for accidents resulting in injury
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik?
- Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik price starts from $1,329.93. Discover and book Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik cancellation policy?
- Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik?
- Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik is hosted by Private Hire Iceland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Hire Iceland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35454P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byReykjavik
- 1Thingvellir National ParkSee details
- 2Gullfoss WaterfallSee details
- 3Langjokull GlacierStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4GeysirStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) WaterfallStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Kerid CraterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Hire Iceland
Joined in August 2016
#112 of 329 Outdoor Activities in Reykjavik
- Randy B00Great ride!On time. Wonderful clean mercedes Friendly driver. We felt very safe and well taken care of by the driver. Would highly recommend
- T8161KZterrid00Wonderful Personal Transportation ExperienceWe experienced Private Hire Iceland first through the use of the Get Your Guide site. We simply needed airport-to-hotel transport for many adults and a lot of luggage. The driver was personal, timely, and very accommodating towards our senior group members. He also was very informative regarding the area as we made the trip to the hotel. My husband and I were in need of a grocery-type store. The driver was kind enough to point one out that would be just a short walk from our hotel. Since this transport was such a fabulous experience, I decided to book our transport from the cruise port terminal to the airport while we were on our cruise. This time I used the Private Hire Iceland website. It was super quick and easy. I totally appreciated that since I was having major WiFi connection issues. We had another wonderful experience. Totally would recommend them.
- Paradise3883083533200Amazing Golden CircleWe had an amazing day with Tommi. He was very informative and knowledgable about this beautiful country. He talked about what we were seeing before we got there so we knew what to look for. We were slow at some locations and he was more than accommodating. Perfect weather. On top of that, we left something in his car and he brought it back the next day. Highly recommend Private Hire Iceland and Tommi Laukka!
- KunalPatel100Great option for airport transferWe did the airport transfer in May and June. The driver was on time both times and very friendly. We had change in hotel and they accommodated that. Very nice and clean Mercedes van.
- claudiacC4539MH00Use caution when booking the semi-private tours - ours was cancelled and refund was challenging!would caution you against booking a semi-private super jeep tour with Private Hire Iceland. I read lots of positive reviews about private hires, and was really hopeful for our experience, but unfortunately had a negative experience with our tour being cancelled less than 24 hours before departure. We selected the Landmannalaugar Adventure Super Jeep Semi Private Tour - 6 People Max! with the hope of having a great small group experience, but spending slightly less money than private hire's fully private tours. Unfortunately, there are a lot of extremely unclear ~policies~ with private hire. The Landmannalaugar tour is actually booked through a second party. This isn’t made explicitly clear. It’s not mentioned on the booking page of the tour, but is mentioned on other places of the private hire website. After booking the tour, private hire then reveals that you’ve actually booked through a second party. Fortunately for me, the price was relatively the same, but still slightly different. The private hire site also doesn’t mention the stipulations of the tour. After our tour was cancelled, I visited the secondary booking site, Glaciers and Waterfalls. There they stated that they reserve the right to cancel if 5 people or less are signed up for the tour. Private hire never had any mention of this, and knowing this I would have not have booked this tour. Additionally, the Glaciers and Waterfalls website also only states the Landmannalaugar tour is available from June-September, but allows you to book it any time on their website and the private hire website. Since the cancellation was so abrupt and without explanation, part of me wonders if the tour was even running, or if the companies just let you sign up with the intent of cancelling. Our next frustration came with obtaining the refund. Obviously, as the tour company cancelled, they should refund us. That was fortunately stated in Glacier and Waterfalls policies, and nothing was mentioned in Private Hire about regular cancellations (only that cancellation resulting from force majeure events could not be refunded). I contacted Glaciers and Waterfalls 3 times without any response. Once I emailed Private Hire, they did respond and apologized for the lack of responsiveness from Glaciers and Waterfalls and said that for that reason they would issue a refund, but that this situation would not qualify for a refund. I thankfully received the refund two days later, but I disagree that this situation did not quality for a refund. Overall, I can’t comment on the quality of a tour from private hires (and even if we went on this tour I’d be commenting on a Glaciers and Waterfalls tour), but there are a lot of hidden policies that seem to me to be created with the intent of scamming people of money, at least for the semi-private tours. I wouldn’t take the risk! Also of note, we wanted to book another semi private tour with Private Hire and they wouldn’t let us book it because there were only two of us and they said they only run it with a minimum of 4. This was frustrating at the moment, but better than being cancelled the day before.
- Garry S00Got to go thereLovely way to relax in a natural spa. Brilliant facilities and excellent staff - plenty of attention to the detail. The cold beer was very welcome whilst in the water.
- jameskS4147GP00Abandoned Us With No transportation to the AirportI was scheduled for a transfer from our hotel in Reykjavik to KEF. The company reconfirmed the day before that a pickup would occur at 14:00. The next day, 14:00 came and went with no pickup. I called the company and they did not provide an explanation, and stated they would provide a call back shortly--they never called back. I called a second time after waiting an additional 15 minutes. A different person answered and said there was a computer error and I was not not on the schedule--I was then disconnected from the call. I called a third time and was told the transport company had no drivers and i would not be picked up. The company did not arrange any alternatives and basically abandoned us to find our own way to the airport--now 40 minutes later. The company was completely unprofessional. Why provide a confirmation the day before and then abandon the family with no alternative? The company is fly by night and I would never, never, recommend them to anybody. I NEVER received any telephone calls from you. I was left abandoned at the hotel. I was not provided any alternatives by the company. The inability to perform services as paid for and as promised—and reconfirmed was totally irresponsible.
- unat201700Reliable airport transferEarly morning transfer for 7 people from hotel to airport. Driver was waiting 10 minutes prior to pick up time. Very friendly & helpful with luggage. At that time of morning you need a reliable service. The company was easy to contact. I had excellent email communication with them which gave me great confidence. I also phoned the day before to confirm. Overall I would recommend Private Hire Iceland for airport transfer. Thank you.
- marisolm57900Excellent Experience!Our Guide Luke was outstanding, with the best disposition and we saw amazing places! I highly recommend this company and this tour!!
- GaryandTheJones00Great airport transferTransfer was on time Gentleman who picked us up was professional and had a lovely new Mercedes. We got to the airport in safely and in good time
- NCLCruiseFriends00Wonderful Day in Iceland!Seven cruise friends booked this tour during our port stop in Iceland and it was the best decision we made. Our wonder Viking guide, Mr. S., met us just as we got off the ship and we were whisked away for a wonderful day of adventure. We were a good 45 minutes ahead of the buses and crowds all day. Our guide was authentic and really knew what he was telling us as we drove around his beautiful country. We even got to stop at a few secret spots along the way. I would book with them again next time in in Iceland. It was truly a memorable and wonderful day!
- Valerie194800Private tour8 friends of mine booked a private tour with Snaeland Travel for two days out of Reykjavik. I highly recommend asking for Lena who speaks perfect English. We did the golden circle one day and the southern peninsula the next day. She was on time, kept to the schedule and even made a short stop in town so my friend could pick up a souvenir at the hard rock. She was so knowledgeable about the thermal dynamics of the country and on the second day she took us to a fishing village where we had lunch. The best fish and chips I’ve ever had was here. I loved Iceland and I can’t say enough about this two day tour. YOU MUST MUST MUST DO THIS TOUR. BTW…IT was way cheaper than the cruise line which offers the same tour. We were able to book online from home and my cc was not charged until a few days before the tour. There is a 24 hour cancellation with refund, LENA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
- Elizalica00Privat Transfer AirportThe Transfer Welt Perfect . The driver was very nice and helpfull , gave us Good tips . He even stoped for a While so we can See and photograph the Norden Lights. Very Pleasant Company and very Kind .
- BrandonWDa00Jæja!! A day to remember!What a wonderful day we had with Anna from Private Hire Iceland through the Golden Circle and in the Reykjadalur Valley – Jæja!! Our trip to Iceland was pure magic – but our day with Private Hire Iceland was particularly special and unique. Anna was very attentive to us and shared so much about Iceland and Icelanders. Our stop at Þingvellir was much better than the typical 45-minute bus tour stop. We were able to take our time and explore the beauty of that special place. The highlight of our day was a bespoke side trip to the Reykjadalur Valley and the hot river (note this is not part of the standard tour but was an add-on by us). Thank you SO MUCH for an amazing day, Private Hire Iceland. The next time we visit Iceland, we will be sure to book another bespoke trip with you. Anna – you are a wonderful tour guide and a happy, fun person to be around – we are lucky we got to spend the day with you.
- Tammy H00Excellent ServiceWe had 2 airport transfers with Private Hire Iceland. We were picked up on time in a clean and comfortable vehicle. We were lucky enough to get the same driver both times. She was very funny and informative. We had great conversation to pass the time, which made our drive that much more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this company.
Buy it with
Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik provided by Private Hire Iceland
Product Overview: Private Golden Circle Tour with Snowmobiling on a Glacier from Reykjavik
Number of Photos