Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour
By Private Hire Iceland
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch buffet at Husafell Bistro
- Private tour to Húsafell and back
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at any accommodations in the capital area.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35454P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Caving Duration: 1,5hrs
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, it can get cold in the cave.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour?
- Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour price starts from $929.99. Discover and book Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour?
- Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour is hosted by Private Hire Iceland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Hire Iceland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11h. Discover and book Icelandic Sagas and Volcanic Cave Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35454P23
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Jæja!! A day to remember!
What a wonderful day we had with Anna from Private Hire Iceland through the Golden Circle and in the Reykjadalur Va…
We had 2 airport transfers with Private Hire Iceland. We were picked up on time in a clean and comfortable vehicle…
Amazing Tour, Great way to see the sights!!
Amazing tour with Anna! She was so informative, friendly, helpful and courteous and really made our Golden Circle t…
Golden Circle Private Hire Iceland Transportation
Iceland has a population of about 380,000, and previous to Covid had over 2,000,000 visitors per year. What this me…
Our driver, was waiting for us as we emerged from baggage claim at KEF. He was pleasant, has a wonderful sense of …
Everything worked perfect
Driver was waiting for us in the arrival hall with my name. Big and comfortable car. Enough space for luggage
Best Tour Company
Great experience dealing with this company from home, from the booking to the continuous assistance they provided w…
Great tour of the Golden Circle
The Golden Circle Private Tour with Johann was excellent. I just had a brief time in Reykjavik but I wanted to see …
Icelandic Golden Circle tour with Jon.
We had rented a car but wanted the experience of a local guide for our Golden Circle tour. Jon arrived on time and …
A Day to Remember
This was my first trip to Iceland and the first tour experience here and the day we spent with John, our guide, exc…
OMG. Trip was wonderful and our guide John was fantastic. He knew about a wonderful mushroom restaurant that was no…
Jet lagged, but ready to go
If you want an entire day where you can sit back and let someone do the driving with someone who makes all the crit…
After a long trip, we all were ready to head to the airport. We had pre booked this and ended up moving the time up…
Viking John was AMAZING
This was an all day event that was full of amazing scenery as well as an incredible guide who shared so much inform…
Awesome Private Tour with Johann!!
We took the Golden Circle Private tour on 7/15/22 with Johann as our guide. He was on time, courteous, informative,…