Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer
By Gray Line Iceland
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All addresses in the Reykjavik area
- Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2970REKHTLAPT
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be provided by the operator free of charge, if requested in advance.
- Listed minimum price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Pick-up is only provided from addresses in the Reykjavik area.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer
What you can expect during your visit
- • Keep 1-2 front rows of the vehicle empty. • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • Must present their COVID-19 free results from testing
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer price starts from $81.63. Discover and book Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer cancellation policy?
- Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer is hosted by Gray Line Iceland. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Iceland on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2970REKHTLAPT
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
This was an incredible experience. Our bus driver was excellent, and our guide was both funny and informative. The …
Beautiful Golden Circle day!
LOVED Gullfoss! Beautiful & energizing National Park - wonderful fall colors & up close view of the tectonic plates…
Cool landscapes with a guide that was meh.
Cool landscapes with a beautiful view of waterfall. Our guide from Grayline was nice but not very informative or li…
Grayline Golden Circle coach tour.
Excellent Golden Circle tour on a Grayline Coach. Our guide Cristina was very knowledgeable and easy to listen to a…
informative, not rushed, exceeded expectations
background information by guide Darren. Enough time at each location - not rushed. Gave great suggestion how to …
Not much of a "Wow" factor
Trip was OK. Water fall and geyser were the highlights. Much was actually pretty good. The horse show and other sto…
Not worth the price, choose another option
This was a packed bus of 44+ people. It was not worth the money. The bus stopped at three locations where we got of…
Amazing to see in person
It was just spectacular. Never imagined it could be this good. Picked up from close by to hotel in a timely manner…
Maria Lucia M00
Awesome Tour! Spectacular views!
Loved this tour and our funny, amazing Icelandic tour guide, Brrrrrrandon!!! Totally recommend it! Reminder that th…
Once in life time spectacle
Awesome display of the N. Lights easy ride, warm bus to rest between views. The guide gave us the full scope on how…
A waste of time and money!
The guise had very little interaction with the group. He told us that they use 4 different weather forecasters to h…
What a shambles
Called the night before to confirm trip would go ahead (why you have to be at the pick up half an hour before I don…
Great one day overview!
Nice tour! Could spend more time hiking and exploring at most sites but this was a great way to see a lot in one da…
cool in every way
Iceland itself is gorgeous, even windy and rainy weather couldn´t spoil it. So I liked all of it, but my son loved …
Definitely worth it if you head to Iceland, mint day!
What a fantastic day trip, iceland is one of the most beautiful countries I’ve visited and the tour was really well…