Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the unique and amazing canyon of Ásbyrgi, the waterfall of the gods Goðafoss & relax in our brand new geothermal Seabaths in Husavik in our great Artic dnmond tour a luxury fully guided 8-9 hour tour with quality service.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Akureyri Luxur
Wonderful, amazing, professional and a GREAT DAY!
I don't do reviews often but this company deserves it. Hlynur was AMAZING. So prompt, professionally dressed, funny…
Great trip! More than just waterfalls and baths!
We had a great tour. We booked this through trip advisor. Our driver picked us up from our cruise ship. We were …
What an amazing tour!
I will add myself to all the previous reviewers. By happy circumstances, our tour ended up being a private one. Our…
Great day out, lots if fun
Great day out water is hot hot hot! They have the greatest latte in the cafe really taste, so different you have to…
Great day with our private guide of Northern Iceland
Hylnnur was fantastic to communicate with while we were trying to book our trip, and that's why we chose a tour wit…
Fantastic trip to Geosea and amazing sighting of Northern Lights
What a fantastic trip - we went on the small group tour to visit the Geosea baths and search for the Northern Light…
A great tour for one day
Our thank you to Mr Hlynur Jansson who is a local and the manager of this tour and his knowledge of the area is jus…
Akureyri Private Transport Quick and Entertaining
My wife and I hired private transport from Reykavik to Akureyri Iceland - had wonderful drivers both ways - funny, …
Great tour of North Iceland!
We had the fortune of spending the day with Hlynur touring Godafoss, Lake Myvatn and the Myvatn nature baths. Hlyn…
Our guide Hlynur is the best!
Hlynur tells us everything he knows about Iceland . He is patient, helpful and funny! He gave us enough time to wal…
Awesome tour with our guides Pétur and Anya
We just returned from an amazing trip to Godafoss waterfalls, Myvatn baths and geysers. Our cruise stoped in Akure…
Godafoss, Myvatn Nature Bath, and farm-to-table food!
I went on the Grand Lake Myvatn Tour in mid-March. It was such a great trip! Hylnur is an extremely knowledgable g…
Worth the visit
I have been here a couple of times and will for sure visit the beer spa again. I recomend the outdoor hot tubs and …
Fantastic day trip and brilliant guide
We were returning to Akureyri and wanted to do a tour that wasn’t just the standard (albeit beautiful) Lake Mývatn …
Amazing Day Trip around Tröllaskagi and... Beer Bath!
My friend and I joined the around Tröllaskagi tour and had wonderful time with Hlynur. He was super friendly and in…
- Akureyri Luxur
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about The Artic Dimond Tour
What time does The Artic Dimond Tour start?
The Artic Dimond Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book The Artic Dimond Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Artic Dimond Tour?
The Artic Dimond Tour price starts from $280.00. Discover and book The Artic Dimond Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Artic Dimond Tour cancellation policy?
The Artic Dimond Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Artic Dimond Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Artic Dimond Tour?
The Artic Dimond Tour is hosted by Akureyri Luxur. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Akureyri Luxur on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Artic Dimond Tour on Tripadvisor