Private Grand Lux Lake Mývatn
By Akureyri Luxur
Your private tour to lake Myvatn that includes most of the pearls of there north like Goðafoss waterfall, the Nature baths, and local 2-course lunch all included in this VIP version of Grand Lake Myvatn tour in a luxury SUV ride with a professional guide. Quality service at your style for up to 6 persons. Enjoy an amazing journey by a private tour through this area of extreme contrasts with great birdlife and flora, geothermal activity, geology and many places which feature in the Icelandic Sagas. The Lake Myvatn area is considered by many to be the most dramatic and also the most beautiful place in Iceland.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- 2-course lunch
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Myvatn Nature Baths (Jardbodin vid Myvatn)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up anywhere inside Akureyri
- Akureyri, Akureyri, Northeast Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55560P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55560P9
- You'll start atAkureyriOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Myvatn Nature Baths (Jardbodin vid Myvatn)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2GodafossStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3SkutustadirStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Dimmuborgir Lava FormationsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5NámaskarðStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful, amazing, professional and a GREAT DAY!
I don't do reviews often but this company deserves it. Hlynur was AMAZING. So prompt, professionally dressed, funny…
Great trip! More than just waterfalls and baths!
We had a great tour. We booked this through trip advisor. Our driver picked us up from our cruise ship. We were …
What an amazing tour!
I will add myself to all the previous reviewers. By happy circumstances, our tour ended up being a private one. Our…
Great day out, lots if fun
Great day out water is hot hot hot! They have the greatest latte in the cafe really taste, so different you have to…
Great day with our private guide of Northern Iceland
Hylnnur was fantastic to communicate with while we were trying to book our trip, and that's why we chose a tour wit…
Fantastic trip to Geosea and amazing sighting of Northern Lights
What a fantastic trip - we went on the small group tour to visit the Geosea baths and search for the Northern Light…
A great tour for one day
Our thank you to Mr Hlynur Jansson who is a local and the manager of this tour and his knowledge of the area is jus…
Akureyri Private Transport Quick and Entertaining
My wife and I hired private transport from Reykavik to Akureyri Iceland - had wonderful drivers both ways - funny, …
Great tour of North Iceland!
We had the fortune of spending the day with Hlynur touring Godafoss, Lake Myvatn and the Myvatn nature baths. Hlyn…
Our guide Hlynur is the best!
Hlynur tells us everything he knows about Iceland . He is patient, helpful and funny! He gave us enough time to wal…
Must stop there! Must stop for tent, wine and walk to the bottom lake! One of the most beautiful place in Northea…
Awesome tour with our guides Pétur and Anya
We just returned from an amazing trip to Godafoss waterfalls, Myvatn baths and geysers. Our cruise stoped in Akure…
Godafoss, Myvatn Nature Bath, and farm-to-table food!
I went on the Grand Lake Myvatn Tour in mid-March. It was such a great trip! Hylnur is an extremely knowledgable g…
Worth the visit
I have been here a couple of times and will for sure visit the beer spa again. I recomend the outdoor hot tubs and …
Fantastic day trip and brilliant guide
We were returning to Akureyri and wanted to do a tour that wasn’t just the standard (albeit beautiful) Lake Mývatn …