Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting
By Le Terre Di Federico
The guided tour of Minervino will start from the precious village, where there are numerous monuments such as the Lombard-Norman Baronial Palace with a neoclassical facade, the Castle, now the Town Hall, whose oldest part dates back to the eleventh century. The tour continues towards the Lighthouse, built in 1932 and dedicated to the war dead. From its particular position you can admire the panorama from the Vulture volcano (Basilicata) to the Gargano mountain (Puglia). Leaving the lighthouse behind us, we will enter the historic center called "Scesciola" because of its narrow streets where you can easily lose yourself. We will visit the Cathedral built under the Norman domination. Just outside the village, at the end of a valley where once a small river ran, the tour will end with a visit to the Cave of St. Michael Archangel, a beautiful site, dated in 1000 AD thanks to a parchment found in the Abbey of Montecassino. Final tasting of the typical giant “panzerotto”
per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Panzerotto tasting
- Licensed guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - the Saint Michael's Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- To be agreed
- Piazza Aldo Moro, 76013 Minervino Murge BT, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32810P116
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting?
- Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting price starts from $275.75. Discover and book Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting cancellation policy?
- Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting?
- Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting is hosted by Le Terre Di Federico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Terre Di Federico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Minervino Murge tour with typical giant panzerotto tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32810P116
- You'll start atPiazza Aldo MoroOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1the Saint Michael's CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedsan micheleRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Simona is a wonderful guide to Ragusa Ibla
We had a wonderful 2 hour tour of Ragusa Ibla with native Simona. She entertained us endlessly with explanations of…
Spectacular Roman Villa
Spectacular site. Some of the most amazing Roman mosaics that we have seen—and we have seen a lot. This site was a …
Our guide, Teresa, made our first visit to St. Padre Pio, an amazing experience! Her knowledge of each of the areas…
Visit to Lecce good guide interesting visit Enjoyed ver small amount of spare time we had would definitely go to Le…
The tour guide was well informed and a good communicator. I was not happy with the logistics leading up to the tou…
Wonderful Lecce Tour
Beatrice was such a wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. We had a fantastic tour and would highly recommend it!
Would have preferred to do a tour in Ape.
I would have preferred to do the tour in Ape with a local guide for 30 Euro to see more of the city instead of a sm…
Wonderful Tour with a Wonderful Guide (Michele)
My sister, niece, and I enjoyed our tour of San Giovanni Rotondo with Michele, who was an excellent guide who engag…
Amazing that these Mosaics have Survived
Imagine what this place would have looked like when it was first constructed - a first hand advertisement for the R…
Walking in Medieval Streets
Monopoli was a quaint medieval city with a fascinating history. Part of that history involved an active small but v…
Enthusiastic, enjoyable tour.
Stefania was an enthusiastic, energetic guide. She kindly accommodated our schedule. Her energy and good humor made…
Beautiful and enjoyable tour of Trani!
Our 2-hour tour hit the all the main sites in Trani. Francesco provided clear and interesting explanations of the i…
Stunning frescoes in well preserved villa.
Nearly intact villa a short train ride from Pompei, without the crowds. Stay in Pompei and see other ruins in the a…
Great mosaics but the place needs updating.
The mosaics are truly magnificent but if you are expecting a 5 star experience thinks again. The self service resta…
Visite en petit comité
Beautifull place Really interesting! We had the visit in english. Quality tasting with cheese, foccacia.. Thank y…