per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Professional guide
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Personal souvenir shopping
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up in your accommodation from capital city area, any harbor located in Helsinki or from the airport. Our guide will be arriving in our very own Taiga Times minibus (Silver Ford Tourneo) waiting to greet you! The guide will always be there 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- West Harbour Helsinki, Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
- Katajanokka Terminal, Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki, Finland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178122P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For any dietary restrictions, please add it under special requirements upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki?
- Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki price starts from $325.96. Discover and book Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki cancellation policy?
- Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki?
- Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki is hosted by Taiga Times. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taiga Times on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178122P16
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1HelsinkiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Sipoonkorpi National ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Porvoo Old TownStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#1 of 217 Tours & Activities in Helsinki
- 3asm00Wonderful experienceHighly recommended trip to the national park! Jeff was so knowledgable and fun! kiia was also so great on the phone when inquiring about the trip!
- dianarF7529KJ00Must-do experience!Jeff was an amazing guide-friendly, knowledgeable and informative. The scenery/nature was beautiful and it was so fun to experience the sauna. The lake was *very cold* but it felt so refreshing after being in the sauna. Lunch was also delicious! This whole experience was the highlight of our trip!
- Robin105200Great hike and sauna with guide Jeff.The hike and sauna experience was fantastic. Jeff was an amazingly knowledgeable guide. He showed and explained all mushrooms and berries that we found in the forest and provided lots of interesting facts. The provided lunch was delicious and authentic at a stunning scenery. The sauna and swimming in the lake was fantastic and very authentic. The organisation before the trip was great and Kiia was very nice. She provided all necessary information and made the booking a pleasant experience. I would book this trip any time again if I come back to Helsinki and I would recommend every traveller to book it.
- G980LOingridf00Best tour for a pleasant hikeIt was an amazing experience, l learnt so much about nature, enjoyed the company and diversity of our group. I can only recommend it and l will join again in my next visit to Helsinki. Our guide was really knowledgeable and friendly, l had so much fun and great time.
- 367ashleymarier00Book Your Taiga Experience Today!We booked the Magical Taiga Forest Hike. This was such an incredible experience with Jeff at Taiga Times! Jeff was wonderful!! We were educated on so many varieties of mushrooms, picked blueberries the whole way, took some time to do a forest sound bath, got to eat the chanterelle mushrooms we picked (cooked over a fire), and had a delicious warm meal! They were even able to cater to my dietary preferences (vegan) and my husband's food allergy of fish. Whenever I make my way back to Helsinki, I will 100% be booking another experience with them. Highly recommend!
- R9210GGmariaf00Was worth it and I would like to come againI enjoyed this tour a lot. It's an excellent destination choice, Porkkala is a beautiful place! It was very convenient to get picked up at and be brought back to Helsinki Central Station. The small group size (8) worked perfect for me and Jeff (the guide) created a friendly and easy-going atmosphere. It was also very informative, Jeff told a lot about local berries, mushrooms etc. I only wish there was a little bit more time to walk around Porkkala independently (an hour instead of half-hour?) During this visit to Helsinki I did not have time left to join the other tours with Taiga Times but that's definitely on my bucket list for the next time I visit Helsinki. Thank you very much , Jeff and Kiia, for the great experience!
- oldgapyearlady197200National park hikeJeff is an absolute superstar! He was very knowledgeable regarding edible fruits interesting mushrooms. Our lunch was tasty in a lovely setting. The highlight was the sauna and swim in the lake. Jeff put us all at ease and had a very laid back approach. I would definitely recommend this trip.
- neyenb00Highly recommendedThe hike was really good. Dominic has a lot of knowledge about forest, plants, and animals. Lunch is really good, fresh and local. Highly recommended
- LTigerCat2100The very best of time spent in FinlandJeff was a excellent guide and everything went as planned. Gorgeous scenery, lots of berries to pick and eat and then there were the chanterelles! Plus the soup at lunch! These were the very best hours of my stay in Finland; I highly recommend this trip!!!
- Foodandvin00Great Tour and ExperienceThis was a great experience for us because of our excellent tour guide Jeff. We hiked the national forest, searched for berries and mushrooms and were served a delicious lunch. Our tour guide made sure that everyone in our 7 person group was able to ask all their questions and have a great time. We then enjoyed a sauna experience and a dip in the lake. Highly recommend this trip. My adult daughter and I couldn’t say enough about how we enjoyed this. Thank you Taiga tours and Jeff!
- 231ericab00Great trip outside the cityExcellent trip outside the city. Beautiful surroundings and plenty to see during the hike. Jeff was a very knowledgeable guide and pointed out a lot of different flora and fauna. Lunch was well prepared and had plenty of time to explore the forest. Highly recommended!
- FrancesStafford00A taste of the outdoor life in FinlandEnjoyable day with Jeff and 5 other travellers to experience a taste of foraging in the forest with a delicious lunch in a tepee beside a lake.
- GoPlaces4155183298800Loved this tour!We had the best time! It was my favorite thing we did in our trip to Finland and Estonia! We had great communication and a confidante ride to the hike/sauna. Jeff was prepared for us with towels and shower shoes. It was a great cultural experience and so fun!
- Sami12401200Glad I chose this tripThe park was amazingly beautiful. Our guide Helena was lively, knowledgable and enthusiastically sharing information about the surrounding nature, trees, and animals. We stopped by a gas station got coffee on our way. After arriving we hiked a bit and upon reaching our destination a fire was started and delicious (wild) Salmon soup was made (in no time-) in front of a gorgeous body of water. The weather was perfect. The abundance of wild berries was delightful to see. The berry picking ended up being a side activity despite the title of the trip. Berries were everywhere but there’s much to enjoy so you end up enjoying the hike, the scene, the wild salmon (vegans were served a vegan choice). No corporate/impersonal feel either. I give a solid 10/10.
- lv4nevada00A beautiful way to enjoy the Archipelago on an easy hike.Jeff was an amazing guide. This is a 2 person travel company that does an amazing job. It was so nice to get out of the city and see this beautiful area. Very simple, easy hike with Jeff giving us info on the flora and fauna and answering any crazy questions we had. He prepared a delicious food using Finland’s finest ingredients. Taiga Times give you lots of bang for your buck and many beautiful options.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jeff was a nice guy. And he knew a ton about the country and the wildlife. The natural park was beautiful and the small town was great. It was a very low stress and enjoyable day. Highly recommend.
Written June 12, 2023
Hi there! Thank you for tour review, we are glas to hear that you enjoyed the day with us! Best regards, Kiia / Taiga TImes
Written June 14, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki provided by Taiga Times
Product Overview: Private National Park and Porvoo Old Town tour from Helsinki
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos