per group (up to 13)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Hotel's in City Center area
- Senate Square, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41352P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
- How much is Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
- Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan price starts from $998.04. Discover and book Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan cancellation policy?
- Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
- Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan is hosted by Finland Local Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Finland Local Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41352P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Finland Local Guides
Joined in March 2016
#25 of 222 Tours & Activities in Helsinki
- 391KevinW39100Bumped at the last minuteUnfortunately, our Segway tour was cancelled at the last minute due to another booking that came in later from a different group, which was much larger than the 2 of us. With only a few hours in Helsinki, my wife and I were excited to see the city and booked this trip months in advance. The larger group ended up bumping us, and we had no chance to book something else. The tour guide Edis was sorry and the tour provided a full refund, but it meant we didn't have a chance for something else. Edis used his time to give a little walking and scooter tour, but we would have preferred the full experience. This was NO fault of Edis. It was the fault of the company itself, for not living up to their word of re-confirming the booking no less than 4 times, and then bumping us at the last possible moment. Travels just need to be aware, that should you book, there is a chance you'll get bumped if a larger group books later.
- K792IXgaryw00Well Run FerrySilja line ferry leaves Helsinki at 5pm.Fare was very reasonable. Check-in via machine is seamless but one can do it over the counter if necessary. Boarding is simple frpm 3.30pm and there is an excellent cafe at the terminal for early arrivals. Our A class cabin was small but functional. There are many restaurants, shops and entertainment on the ship but don't expect bargains. We chose not to sit for dinner due to prices. The 17 hour trip was smooth even though it was wet and windy outside. The scenery for the last two hours is excellent. Disembarking was simple and there is a walkway of about a kilometre to the station. Most of it is under cover but some parts are not covered and some parts are not wheel friendly. Overall a good trip.
- pj49300Brilliant!Wonderful tour, very informative and casual. Small groups make all the difference. Thank you, will recommend you to friends and family.
- IANM459500Tour ok but meal overpricedPaid £24 each for the tour of about 30 mins but good value. Paid £70 each plus drink for Ice restaurant. A £20 meal at best with rest the levy for the surrounding! Go for the tour but skip the meal, it’s just overpriced.
- naneliz00Very nice boat tourTakes you around with great views and interesting narrated history. Definitely a valuable thing to do in Helsinki!
- Janetlee141000👍activitiesNick was very responsive n helpful to arrange all the activities for 9 of us We really enjoyed it Nick also help to book Glass Resort
- JennyBideford00Great city.....but expensiveThe crossing was good in both directions, comfortable and a good breakfast. Helsinki is a interesting city with many lovely buildings, many designer label shops, but it’s expensive. Catch the tram from port to city centre costs less than €3 and takes about 10-15 mins, a taxi would cost around €15 for same journey.
- Zoe E00Stunning city!My guide Jelena was so informative, and answered all of my questions as we walked the city. She showed me popular and unique places for food and beverages, told me about the history of Tallinn, and took photos for me. As it was just her and me, it was a very nice tour where I could ask as many questions and have a good general discussion about topics as we wandered!
- funtimebrisbane00Great tours with excellent serviceWe had booked a package of tours for the 7 days we were in Rovaniemi. We could not have been happier with the package that was organised for us. The instructions re meeting places and times were clearly stated and each time we had a transfer booked the driver was on time. Necip was prompt in answering all of our queries. There was a slight misunderstanding at the beginning of our trip but we were impressed at how quickly it was resolved. It was great to meet Necip afterwards in Helsinki. We have no hesitation in recommending this company and would certainly use them again if we are fortunate enough to visit that part of the world again.
- 701Sarah_197400Most MemorableNecip was very responsive from the time we enquired and helpful throughout our trip in ensuring that our needs were met. The tours were well organised and the guides were really nice and knowledgeable. Thank you Finland Local Guides for the memorable holiday for our family. Highly recommended!
- mhanvey13400Half Day In HelsinkiWe were a bit limited for time - and were a bit unsure how much we would see in half a day - but we needn't have worried. The pick-up was prompt, the guide was very helpful, friendly and engaging, and we managed to pack quite a lot into the morning we had.
- Josh V00Great Experience, Slightly PriceyIt was nice to not have to book a ferry and tour seperately. The meetup with the guide was easy and the group size was only 5. The guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. There was also plenty of free time when the tour ended which was great to have for souvenirs and food. My only reservation is you could probably save significantly by booking the two seperately (ferry and tour). However, due to the small group size and ease of booking it was still a great experience.
- Suravi B00A trip to Glory of the PastThe cruise to & fro was nice and very comfortable with good options of food & beverages. Tallinn has great old world charm and the old city is absolutely stunning! We drove up the hill in a cab and then walked down the cobblrd streets at leisure - soaking up so much of history of Scandinavian and Russian influences. The trip was made even more charming by our graceful elderly lady guide Marina, who told us such a lot of nuggets of the history. She was simply wonderful!
- Sandman03000Excellent Tour and GuideWe booked a small group tour with SPB. The guide and transportation were excellent. Much better than a cruise tour, Recommended.
- ruskinvilla00Wonderful ferryWe got the 10.30 ferry from Helsinki. Easy to get the terminal 2 by number 6T or 7 tram. Easy to check in. Pleasant waiting area. Ferry was lovely - lots of different spaces to find seating - bars, buffets, plane type seating. Toilets nice a clean. Excellent running to time there and back. On arrival at Tallinn there were signposts Old Town but then they disappeared and we had to resort to google maps in the pouring and gusty wind - walking distance though. Old town was was very pretty.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Visite très intéressante du centre d’Helsinki avec un guide très compétent et attentionné (Necip Edis). Mon amie avait un problème de mobilité et il a su s’adapter avec gentillesse. Nous recommandons !
Written March 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Ladies, Merci beaucoup. it was pleasure for us to have you on our city tour in Helsinki. we hope to take you some other tours in the future. Thanks again. Regards, Finland Local Guide Team
Written April 2, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan provided by Finland Local Guides
Product Overview: Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos