LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour
By Green Cap Tours
per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Swedish, Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Limited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - Fazer Rooster
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Helsinki Main Trainstation is also a possible pick up place. 15 minutes earlier than scheduled start.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kaivopihan Karaokekellari, Mannerheimintie 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36342P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a small group tour of maximum 5 customers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children under 18 can participate the tour. They will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour?
- Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour price starts from $369.92. Discover and book Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour?
- Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour is hosted by Green Cap Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Cap Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36342P13
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old Market HallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2KauppatoriStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Senate SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Fazer RoosterStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKaivopihan KaraokekellariMannerheimintie 3, 00100 Helsinki, FinlandSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Walking tour- best part of our trip!
This tour was our favourite part of our Helsinki trip! Alvaro was our guide todays- he has excellent knowledge, cl…
Nice spending time with walk in the center
We had a free walking tour in Helsinki. Route was a little bit strange, just made three circles around Helsinki Cat…
Well worth taking this tour
We took the free walking tour and I’m so glad we did. The communication was excellent upon booking and they are eas…
Get to know Helsinki
Guide, Alexa, was very knowledgeable. She provided very interesting and historical information on Finland and parti…
It was great!
I will strictly recomand the free tour proposed by the company. It was great, the guide was really professional, wi…
A drink for the road
We went to the City of Helsinki. It was a warm and sunny day. After the shopping we thought it will be nice with a …
Helsinki is one of the most interesting cities in Scandinavia
The free walking tour of 2 hours, led by Lucy, was excellent. Informative but not too detailed, with a clever seque…
Great city walking tour with Lucy
Our guide for the city walking tour, Lucy, was excellent. Friendly and entertaining, shared lots of relevant and in…
Great city walking tour with Lucy
I did the free walking tour with Lucy earlier this month. She was excellent! Very knowledgeable and shared interest…
Jouko gave an energetic, amusing and factual presentation of Finland and Helsinki during our walking tour of Helsin…
Good tour no toilet
It was an okay tour, but the downside was they didn't have a toilet when I needed to go pee. I recommend a toilet f…
Perfect introduction of Helsinki and Finland on this freetour
Guide Jouko was perfect for us. He told us a lot about the history, politics, buildings and social life in Finland …
Great Private Tour of Helsinki (overview) and Suomenlinna!
This was our first tour in Helsinki after we arrived and it provided a great overview of the city, seeing the Cathe…
Helsinki walking tour with Lucy
Great guide, thank you Lucy! So informative and friendly. We learnt a lot of the history and about the Finnish peop…
Free Walking Tour was amazing
Our guide Siri was super nice and very friendly. The Tour hast been very informative and interesting. I would total…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Food tours remain our favorite way to get to know a new city. Certainly we are in it for the food, but for us, we also like it when we have a chance to learn about the culture of a city and it’s residents. Our guide Mikael has a Masters Degree in History which was a delightful perk when it came to discussions between tastings. The food itself was what we were hoping it would be, authentic and traditional, from the various smoked fish to reindeer stew to the local brew. Thanks Mikael!
Written September 20, 2018
Dear Customer, Many thanks for your review! As a return we thank you for your visit and your decision to choose Green Cap Tours. You're always more than welcome back! Best regards, Kimmo Isotalo Director of Administration
Written September 26, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Alvaro was a great guide. He answered all our questions and gave great information. The food was really good but he made everything great.
Written August 22, 2022
Our guide Alvaro was very knowledgeable and fun. a great way to see the city and experience the Finnish cuisine.We got to walk through a very quaint market with all sorts of local products.
Written May 8, 2022
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.