Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Glass of sparkling wine or juice
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Old Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - The Esplanadi Park
- Lunch from 10 €/person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Vanha Kauppahalli, Eteläranta, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings on Tripadvisor
- How much is Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
- Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings price starts from $164.23. Discover and book Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings on Tripadvisor
- What is the Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings cancellation policy?
- Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
- Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings is hosted by Easy Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Easy Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P15
- You'll start atVanha KauppahalliEteläranta, 00130 Helsinki, FinlandSee address & details
- 1Old Market HallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Esplanadi ParkStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3HelsinkiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4HelsinkiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5HelsinkiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Well cared dogs , perfect organisation, small group , very nice staff
Great organisation and nice to share with Finnish staff. Most important for us : The dogs looked happy and well car…
Nice but only 10minutes safari
It was really nice to meet the Reindeers and the guide was super nice and gave a lot of informations about them, th…
Fun fun fun
Great experience made all the better by the guides. Ask if you can do a small group as it makes all the difference.…
Not as expected and not worth the money!
Unfortunately not as expected and not worth the money! We had looked forward to a nice husky tour in a small, perso…
Great tour highly recommend
The tour itself was great. The tour guide and his team and Husky & CO were great and made the tour fantastic. What …
Promised so much - delivered so little
We arrived for the small group of 15 reindeer sledge ride and there were 30 people. We waited in the cold (it was m…
Loved this trip it was so much fun and peaceful at the same time just going through the woods in the middle of nowh…
It’s great experience although next time I’d choose longer husky ride because they are very fast therefore ride see…
We had a fantastic time snowmobiling! Oskari and his team were very helpful and welcoming. Besides the frigid cold …
Alex was the beste tour guide, we did over 7 excursions and we rate him the Best off everyone! He was super conside…
The whole experience at both the huskies and the reindeer farm were excellent. The staff were great and engaged wit…
No attempt to find aurora
Although our guides were nice and polite, we can only feel scammed as after paying $300+ euros for the family for t…
Great, reindeer and husky tour
This was a great tour, reindeer farm, guide, very informative group fed reindeer went onto lights on a sleigh ride …
Riding in a winter wonderland
I went with three of my friends and we all had a great time. Wish we could have just went faster, but there was a c…
Once on life experience
First thing firstb our guide Raivis and his partner Paola (if i remember her name correct) were great. Pretty helpf…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Family
DO NOT BOOK this tour!! It is extremely overpriced! 305 Euros for myself, my husband, and my 8 year old. It was not even 2 hours and we only visited 3 places. As per the inclusions on the description we were to try different sausages and we were also supposed to be treated to champagne - neither of these happened. Instead we drank Prosecco - not a terrible alternative, but much cheaper than the champagne served at the restaurant. We never tried any sausage at all. We did try raw and smoked salmon and shrimp toast. My eight year old daughter does not eat fish, and there were no other alternatives offered. At the Kappelli restaurant, instead of a shrimp toast, I asked if instead she could have a croissant and this appeared to cause confusion with our tour guide who said the he ‘had to order shrimp toasts for everyone in our party according to the agreement with the company and the restaurant ‘. Finally after some lengthy dialogue, he ‘agreed’ to let her have a croissant. Our tour guide did not enlighten us with much Finland history (food history included), there was some, but not much....again considering the cost. He did cover a lengthy description of Finland’s recycling process...... He was a nice guy, but he should find another part-time gig (I’m sure this is not his full time job). Bottom line- I wish that I had my 300 Euro’s back. For a mere 30 Euro’s we could have all had something great to eat at the Old Market with some money left over for some chocolate or an ice cream.”
Written July 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Crystal, thank you for your feedback. I have contacted the guide - he is an authorized official Helsinki guide, as all our guides are. Kindly let me clarify some points with you: you said that the tour was less then 2 hours, while guide told me you have started a bit earlier - at 11:23 instead if 11:30 and ended precisely at 13:30, as it should be. So the tour was like 7 mins longer, then it is in the description, am I right? The second point - the tastings. In description we have inclusions: Food tasting & Glass of sparkling wine or juice. Food tastings are local cheese, fish and meat on the old market, shrimp toast and sparkling wine in a famous Kapelli restaurant (they call it champagne, but technically it is a sparking wine) and Fazer chocolate shop with sweets tasting. It seems like quite enough tastings, but we are working on adding more options for the next season. Regarding the champagne and different sausages - it turns out to be an old description on the TripAdvisor and we have a different one on the Viator (they are connected platforms) - so by the internal error the description wasn't updated on the TripAdvisor after the Viator's one. We need to fix it for sure. We also haven't heard from you regarding your food preferences - so we didn't have a chance to replace fish on our food tour for the young lady. All tastings are prebooked with the local suppliers and sometimes, specially, during the high season they don't have a chance to change something during the food tour. Nevertheless we apologies that out tour didn't met your expectations and would be happy to fix it with other tours we offer in Finland, Sweden, Denmark or Norway. Hope you had a nice time in Helsinki. Warm regards, Alisa from Easy Travel team
Written July 26, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi, is it possible to book the tour in advance for the 02.05.2020? Is it available in May? Thank you!
If our cruise arrives in Helsinki at 10:30 am, will we have enough time to meet with the tour at 11:30?