Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance Ticket 20 euro
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up from any location in Rovaniemi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171209P71
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car?
- PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car price starts from $150.12. Discover and book PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car cancellation policy?
- PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car?
- PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car is hosted by Scandinavian Experts. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scandinavian Experts on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book PRIVATE Ranua Zoo Tour from Rovaniemi by VIP Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171209P71
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ranua ZooStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedThis 2.5 km walk in the magical forest will allow you to meet many animals that live in Lapland and birds that can be found in the Arctic areas. The excursion suitable for the whole family. There are some sleds available in the wintertime for smaller children in case they get tired of walking.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#7 of 24 Food & Drink in Helsinki
- 249bratislavp00Enjoyable and responsible customer service!Local guides were very professional and actually passionate about the tour, it wasn’t just constant and monotone background noise, but actually interesting to listen to. We also got “lucky” for pleasant weather which gave us opportunity to fully experience Finnish winter nature. Special thanks to our driver Alex for taking good care of us for the whole tour.
- davidlQ6161GV00This is MUST if you visit LaplandThis is the best experience in Finland. Guide in very nice and take care that you feel comfortable and nice with their visit. He tells you a lot about Finland and life in Lapland. This cannot be experienced in commercial activity. He prepared local food which is high quality and very testy. Highly recommend this activity if you would like to feel Finland :)
- tania s00Super Luxe Glass Igloo Experience under the StarsTHE BEST experience we had on our trip! Dinner under the stars with our lovely host who cooked our delicious meal over the fire - it was magical, doesn’t get more exclusive and beautiful on the planet!
- pollini260400Best weekendThat was an amazing trip to the Reindeer park with professional guides. We learned many interesting fun-facts about those cute animals and spent a great time over the natural forest. My recommendation for all people who want to spend a great weekend with the company Scandinavian Experts.
- anastasiah91800Impeccable service!Impeccable service! Clean and comfortable car picked us up right from the hotel door. VIP entrance to the park, no queues. The park is simply amazing, we have never seen deer so close and feeding them was so much fun. I definitely recommend visiting!
- 244chielv00GreatNice diner in a beautiful iglo by the frozen lake and we were lucky we saw some very nice northern light
- Jean M002 days escapade to StockholmReal professional and knowledgable.They were able to drive through icy snowy condition safely, Everything was great .I only have positive comments
- Nicole S00Great experience and guideWell organised tour and great experience. The guide is great and helpful. He knows a lot about the Finnish culture and it’s nice to talk about the lifestyle. I recommend this tour absolutely. The private place and the igloos are wonderful. It was the best tour in Rovaniemi we took part in.
- Navigate0969884883100Fairytale Evening! Great service!Amazing excursion! We had so good dinner in a glass igloo by the frozen lake and after dinner we had snow scooters experience on the frozen lake. Kids got a small ones and me and my husband bigger once. We had so much fun!!! And in the very end we were lucky to see huge Northern lights just above us on the sky!!! I recommend this activity for everyone!
- iong35600Amazing!!Amazing experience, truly recommend it!!Our guide and host, Andrey, made us feel special during the entire time! Food was great and served nearby a fire pit!
- 976marvs00Good experience for going to rovaniemiGood food , amazing glass igloo in the forests of Lappland. Was an awesome experience ! Can recommend to everyone going to Rovaniemi
- briannaw96200Romantic igloo dinnerIncredibly romantic and enjoyable experience. Location of the igloos is secluded and beautiful in the snow. Igloo was cosy despite arctic temperatures outside. Food was totally delicious & our guide Andrew was knowledgeable and attentive. Sadly no northern lights, but looking across the wonderful frozen lake with toasted marshmallows softened the blow.
- Roving2563633466500Activity canceled without reasonI booked this activity for November 24, and a week before they decided to cancel the activity, without explaining any reason, then I wanted to contact them and they offered me the same activity, on the same day, at the same time, but adding 165 € more, how strange right? We had everything organized and now we have to cancel our trip to Rovaniemi because of this activity
- Annie_W201200An evening of two halves.We booked the igloo meal for our wedding anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide who picked us up was a great guy, helpful, friendly and knowledgable and the car transfer was very comfortable. The journey to the forest in the dark feels like an adventure in itself and the sight of venue as you arrive is truly beautiful. The igloo was very warm with the fire in the centre and the atmosphere was cosy and peaceful. It was very dark in there, to the point that I had to photograph the food to see what was on the plate so maybe a small light/some fairy lights would help just so you can see what you’re doing. The food was delicious although we didn’t know what the menu was until we arrived. This was fine for us but if you got there and didn’t like fish then you’d be in trouble. After the meal was meant to be snow scooting to find the Northern Lights, but this wasn’t possible due to the lake not being fully frozen into the centre which is fair enough as we were there in Nov which is early in the season, and the Auroras weren’t visible due to clouds - again, no issue as that can’t be controlled. So instead, we and a family who were also there, watched a video in a cabin about the Northern Lights (it felt a bit like something you would be shown on a school trip- not very romantic after the igloo meal) and then were offered a shooting activity. My husband did that and enjoyed it - but again…it wasn’t very romantic. The guide was really nice and we made the most of it but in all honesty, it isn’t something I would have booked if that were in the description. So it was an evening of two halves really - one romantic and unique and the end felt a bit like we were just killing time which also killed the vibe a bit. I felt it would have been better to just offer the meal as a stand alone option for early Season and had a bit more time alone in the igloo and outside by the fire/in the swing.
- 535mattn00They will cancel with bad excuse and want more moneyWe pre-booked this experience months ago, but with 20 days left, the company cancelled our experience. They left no reason why! Contacted Viator support, who was helpful and passed on info from the operator. Very bad excuse about the snowfall, but the same dates are available but at a higher cost! It doesn't take a genius to work out why they really cancelled. No other experience has been cancelled, and snow is falling. Just a company getting greedy