We offer a private tour and every guide adds a different twist to it. You will book a time with a guide that soon will become your new friend in a foreign city. You're free to request certain stops according to your interests or let the guide offer you a plan of your tour. Our guides are flexible to show you things you are actually interested and not only the main sights. - Private walking tour for just you and your friends/colleagues - Customize your itinerary - Learn about the hidden history of Helsinki with a Local Guide - Walking tour lets you get to know the city on foot
Duration: 3–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Great guide and his knowledge
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Optional meeting location to start the tour, we pick you up from your hotel in Rovaniemi area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135468P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135468P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sea Fortress SuomenlinnaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Helsinki CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3The Esplanadi ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2018
- Gabriella S00A true local experience, enjoyed every momentWe had an amazing time with Pavel: a true local experience, everything adjusted to our needs. Lots of walking, cafes and culture :) He was curious to get to know us and provided all the fun facts. We also received useful tips on where to eat/go out during the rest of our weekend in London.
- 192ollik00A local experience!I had excellent time with Oona showing me the best places in Berlin. We stopped at a local coffee place and were able to go for lunch during my tour. It was a beautiful warm day and I really just wanted to sit down to a park and enjoy the weather, Oona made it all happen. Will definitely book a local guide again!
- harshit p00Perfect ....I visited Finland for 5 days and I was in visiting Helenski and lakes Saima thankful to Paris rio that they give me guide like Miranda she is really wonderful girl she help me out with everything she took me to the best vegan places to eat she clicked really wonderful pictures for me this was the first time I visited Finland and she told me many things about the finish culture and history and many other things and my flight schedules were changed due to some urgency inspite of her being busy in some other important stuff she made sure that I went to airport safely and on time and she provided me with every assistance needed undoubtedly she made the trip a very wonderful one I would remember for lifetime...... the services of Paris rio is highly recommendable and Miranda is the best and the nicest local guide ever Started as guide ended up as friends ....kiitos ...
- 510josteins00Great private guide tourMilda met us at the hotel and gave us a wonderful 2 hour guide trip in Helsinki. She was very knowledgeable, smiling and enthusiastic lady, and we had a really nice trip that took us through parts of Helsinki and Finland's history. Milda can be recommended at the hottest for future guide tours. This is probably the best way to take guided tours in the future.
- toruonaka00Experience of travel guide by ParisRio in HelsinkiI really had a good time with PetriV in Helsinki. Due to only 24 hours stopping over, I wanted my staying fun and efficient, because I had so many things to do in Helsinki. Experience in Loyly was one of my highlights in this trip. I could have never been there without PetriV. I could experienced a very Nordic way of life such as delicious food, warm welcoming and feeling of something special. Thank you, PetriV. I wish I could have ParisRio in Japan.
- Barbora U00Amazing experience!I loved the idea to explore new city with locals! Milda showed me her favourite places and most important - great restaurant for lunch! I loved the vibe of the city and I bet without a local, city would have been pretty boring.. From now on, I will always try to get a local experience in my travels! Keep up a good work guys! 🙂
- James T00Great guide!I came to Helsinki for a bit of a solo trip so it was good to have a guide show me around for the day! Was cool to see a few spots off the beaten track and spend the day at the beach. Had some good door and good conversation, What else can you ask for. James, Australia.
- sonja J00I couldn't ask for more!I came here to visit my friend and she recommended this local guide thing and it was so good! I love food so i wanted to see the cuisines that they have in Finland and i was not dissapointed! We went to Kallio, (which is a bit different type of place but i really liked the athmosphere!!) To try out some fresh food, we went to Levant and Roots and i liked how they brought up the tastes of the ingrediences themselves without using a lot of different spices.We also went to few other places but i dont remember their names. Later in the evening We went for few drinks to the top of Hotel Torni where i could see Helsinki and boy it was beautiful with the sky all red. Thank you Parisrio for making my day so good :)
- Nea K00Thank you!I had the best time enjoying the 'hietsu' beach (hietaniemi beach) with a paris rio local guide! That woulndt have happened without her help.. i forgot my swimsuit at home but she gave me great tips to go shop for it in Kamppi! Later day we ate at bistro Badenbaden at the beach and talked about EVERYTHING. Such wonderful few hours well spent!
- matt_b_jones2800SUP experience with SannaWe had absolutely wonderful two hour SUP experience! Sun was shining and Sanna was a perfect guide. Helsinki is surrounded by the sea. In addition to SUP, Sanna does sightseeing and shopping as well as bar hopping tours in central Helsinki. Highly recommended.
- Yanna K00ParisRioThank you ParisRio for a great idea of Local guides! I booked a local few days ago and it was a lot of fun! My guide Sanna was knowledgable and fun. She gave me a great finnish experience telling funny stories about people and history. Meeting a local in a new country helped me a lot to fall in love with it! Will look for locals in my other travels!
- PopotPogoillen00Local guides in your own languageWhat a pleasure to show my favorite town to visitors in Helsinki! A group or a solo traveler can ask for a customized walking tour not only in English. I made a 2-hours-tour with a group speaking German and we met each other at the railway station. Our tour included some points of Engel's architecture, the historical Helsinki from 1840's, and we visited Halkolaituri, talked of the icebreakers we could see from there and returned through the market place and Esplanade park. The family with a teenager was happy to receive the tour in German. English might have been a little bit frustrating. Hope to see you on our Paris Rio Travel tours!
- linasvasilevicius00ParisRioI had a short trip to Helsinki and wanted to take the most out of it. So I found ParisRio local guide platform and booked Milda for an afternoon tour in Helsinki. It was a lot of fun, informative but not with boring facts as you could expect from a regular tour. This was more personal experiences and tips what to do during the rest of my stay. It’s great to do it in the beginning of your stay. Highly recommended!
- Trang L00Awesome tour!Thanks for a great afternoon! I had a lovely time in Helsinki and learnt a lot about the city and people. That is what I am interested in the most. Totally worth it 🙂
- mikal10266900Super service!We had a 3 hour city tour including the most interesting sites in Helsinki and a lunch. Our local guide Milda gave us relaxed but informative info about the sites and took us for a lunch to the Design District. In a few hours we had, we were able to get insight about living in Helsinki and in Finland. People seem to have such a good time here! Thank you Milda, next time we'll go to see Suomenlinna and do some bar hopping later in the night.