Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santa Claus VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedAfter taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic SnowHotel. It is a venue that offers once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore ice and snow structures, spectacular ice sculptures, beautiful rooms of the hotel and arctic specialities, such as the snow sauna. The visit includes a guided tour of SnowHotel, hot berry juice and biscuits. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to order a shot from the ice bar for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice.Read more
- Guidance services
- Enterence to Arctic Snow Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Santa Claus Village
- Food and drinks are not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Record Travel
Amazing experience, even if you miss the northern lights
This tour was amazing! We were lucky to see the northern lights and Egor took great pictures. But even besides the …
Amazing Tour Worth Doing
This tour was a great experience. Unfortunately the northern lights were not too clear due to cloud cover but natur…
Egor was a great tour guide. We were picked up from our accommodation and driven to a frozen lake. There was a hut …
We really enjoyed the zoo tour. It took us about three hours to look at all the animals without haste. Later, our g…
A magnificent national park with gorgeous views of frozen waterfalls of different colors. We had a 5 km route alon…
Meeting with Rudolph 😀
The farm is a 20-minute drive from Rovaniemi. We had experience driving a reindeer sleigh, which was a lot of fun …
Transfer to Kakslautanen
Thank you for a safety and comfortable transfer. The driver was polite and knowledgeable. He recommended us to visi…
A great experience at the zoo
The trip was great, we got all that we expected and more. The guide was super chill and knowledgeable, when we got …
Santa Claus Village is a magic place where your family can meet Santa. From our experience, the tour is much more m…
Nice day with a nice guide
Our guide Egor met us on time at the hotel. The road to the waterfalls took about an hour and a half. The trail in …
Weekend trip to Korouoma
Wow ! That was amazing journey for us to winter national park ! We were lucky with the weather, it was -10, so we a…
The communication was easy. We were picked up on time at our flat and the whole team was very nice. We went to a fr…
This was the best experience ever!!!
Me and my friend booked Egor’s tour and that was just amazing. We could luckily see aurora and had amazing time aro…
A great show with great hosts
Egor and Alex are great host. They took pictures of us while there were Aurora activities. Also share information a…
Santa Claus Village Tour Was Amazing!!
Both me and my fiancé loved our tour! Not only did Igor give us all the information we wanted but he went above a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Visit Arctic Snow Hotel
What time does Visit Arctic Snow Hotel start?
Visit Arctic Snow Hotel will start at 4:30 PM. Discover and book Visit Arctic Snow Hotel on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit Arctic Snow Hotel on Tripadvisor
How much is Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
Visit Arctic Snow Hotel price starts from $79.86. Discover and book Visit Arctic Snow Hotel on Tripadvisor
What is the Visit Arctic Snow Hotel cancellation policy?
Visit Arctic Snow Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Arctic Snow Hotel on Tripadvisor