Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up and drop off to your accommodation within 15km (driving distance) from Rovaniemi city center
- Berry and mushroom picking
- Arctic Forest Hiking
- Campfire BBQ: pork sausage, marshmallow and blueberry juice
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up and drop off to your hotel or accommodation within 15 km (driving distance) from Rovaniemi city center. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland The meeting place will be at the our office, Maakuntakatu 29 (next to subway), Rovaniemi 96200. Please meet us at the reception 10 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65490P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer MUSTprovides reachable phone number
- Departure time may vary depending on the seasons and availability, please double-check with the local partner
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lapland Berry Day Experience?
- Lapland Berry Day Experience price starts from $100.57. Discover and book Lapland Berry Day Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lapland Berry Day Experience cancellation policy?
- Lapland Berry Day Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lapland Berry Day Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lapland Berry Day Experience?
- Lapland Berry Day Experience is hosted by Nordic Unique Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nordic Unique Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lapland Berry Day Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lapland Berry Day Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Lapland Berry Day Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65490P28
- You'll start atMaakuntakatu 29Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nordic Unique TravelsStop: 3 hoursUnique nature in Lapland prepares for you amazing summer tour! Northern and eastern Finland produce the largest quantities of berries.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Spectacular experience of Northern Lights
The most experienced tour in my entire life - an unforgettable movement. We, group of 17 were lucky enough to see s…
Amazing experience with a wonderful guide! If you want to see more than just santa, you have to try this! Thank you…
Ranua Zoo and Wolfland tour
Unfortunately, when we visited, the weather was not very nice and most of the animals were inside their enclosures,…
The sauna was very relaxing and the mud left my skin feeling soft. I did not go into the lake, but others in my gro…
Alessia has been our guide and she did a great job! We enjoyed our stay at the farm and had a lot of fun with the r…
Artic circle horse riding was perfect today ! Alessia, our guide was so nice and she drive safety to the ranch , th…
The best aurora view
I enjoyed my time at the lake having bbq while waiting for the northern lights to appear. It was said that that nig…
Tour zu den gefrorenen Wasserfällen
The Tourguides Julien Davide and Maitane they did a great Job it was so great a nice Tour lots of fun
This was a fun tour. We took the snow cat to the top of the hill, so a beautiful view with minimal effort. Unfortun…
Santa Claus Village
Our guides Julien 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and Davide 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 were very friendly and heldful. They showed everything during th…
Got more than expected
We had a wonderful experience with Unique and its team and, specially, Julien and other Italian guy who speaks Span…
Just do it
Every activity was fabulous. From snowbike safari up to huskies expérience, or Nordic lights hunting, we thoroughly…
Antonela and Julien were AMAZING guides!
Antonela and Julien are amazing tour guides! 5 stars for each of them! We had a great trip overall and when either …
Day trip to Riisitunturi
Had a great day out at Riisitunturi with Myriam. The national park with its snow-covered trees is like nothing I’ve…
Great tour, we are very satisfied. The guide Antonija (from Croatia) told us a lot during the trip. The guide was v…