Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Sleeping bags
- Warm room in reserve
- Northern lights trip
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Rovaniemi
- Meals mentioned
- Private tours available for additional price
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking. The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
- Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland Lapland Welcome Rovaniemi Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Physical classification: Moderate
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cool Igloo Experience?
- Cool Igloo Experience price starts from $276.88. Discover and book Cool Igloo Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cool Igloo Experience cancellation policy?
- Cool Igloo Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cool Igloo Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cool Igloo Experience?
- Cool Igloo Experience is hosted by Lapland Welcome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lapland Welcome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cool Igloo Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cool Igloo Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book Cool Igloo Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P46
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#3 of 14 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Rovaniemi
- andrearG2043HB00Very bad customer serviceVery bad customer service.Booking was done 4 months in advance and had to be cancelled - only 90% refund (booking was fully paid 4 months in advance!!!). Extremely disappointing service
- 946h_l_nam00Amazing experience !We are in Lapland for 1 week and we book all our activities with Lapland Welcome. We done already 2 of them : husky safari and snowmobile driving and I had to say that we never had guide tours as wonderful as them. It’s like private experience and not with a huge group. Guides are really kind and careful. They pick you at the hotel and then arrange everything. You just have to relax and enjoy. For snowmobile we were during 4 hours only 3: my husband, the guide and me. We could appreciate all the tour. It was an amazing experience and I really recommend this company ! Thank a lot to them for that!
- mathild3_c00Great experienceGreat experience ! It was very fun to explore the forest with snowshoes and the barbecue was huge and excellent. I highly recommend it. I particularly thank our guide, Utsav, for this moment :)
- 128umesha00Adventure with SafetyThe team ensures your safety by providing essential clothing, shoes and attire.. For first timers a little more training before setting off could help.. The landscape... Tundra...is amazing... A must for all...
- wendyrP4710TN00The best part of our trip!We went on two tours with this company, the snowmobiling and the aurora tour. They were both the highlights of the trip! Maris took us out for both excursions and we all couldn't stop talking about how wonderful he was. It felt more like we were out exploring with a friend than in a customer service setting. He provided us with much knowledge about Finland and the auora, and even read our fortunes for the new year! For much of the night there were no lights in the sky but sitting around the fire cooking food with Maris was a special treat in and of itself. He was very attentive to our ever need and made efforts to continually check in with us individually to make sure we were okay. We will never forget Maris!
- rothandrea00Shocking service!It is shocking!!! We have booked 4 months in advance for Jan 2023 and already paid 300€ and now the office does not know anything about the booking! Great warning to everybody!!!
- joannemH5944JW00SnowmobileExcellent guide, Maris took his time with us so we didn't feel rushed at all. Lovely BBQ. Tons of fun. Felt safe on the snowmobiles
- boram15700Nature and GemstonesWe had a great trip to the Amethyst Mine. Our guide, Irina was amazing, very friendly and reliable. After the visit at the mine we had a nice barbecue at one of the typical finnish lavvu in front of a beautiful lake. Would highly recommend :)
- Dream72964800Different from what you can do in RovaniemiBeautiful trip in the forest north of Kemi. We crossed a lake twice, which allowed for a hint of speed as cherry on the cake. Very nice, attentionate and welcoming guide, respectful of the amazing nature around us - and of life in general. Well-kept snowmobiles and gear; we felt safe. 100% will do it again. 100% true to the advertising.
- SovakarN100helpPlease guide and suggest a family trip in early June 2023 for 14-20 days to Finland, Sweden, and Norway. Need the most scenic and memorable trip guide. Thanking you
- PhilFire00Nice guide but not sure about the companyThe guide was excellent and very good but they appear to go to the same place on this tour as that is where they have their tepee unlike other tours where we were chasing the NL. so if the NL aren't visible from that location then that's it for the night. As the guide was on his own he had to spend the time lighting the fire and preparing the food while we were outside trying to see if there was any activity so not ideal. I don't blame the guide in any way as he was very nice and helpful. I think the company are happy to take your money even if there is no chance of seeing the NL.
- FarzanCDamania00Exceptional serviceIt was a magical experience meeting Santa and crossing the Arctic Circle. The best part of it was our guide, Reetta. She is an amazing human being. She's very friendly and a genuine soul. She definitely added to the wonderful experience we had. It was like touring the magical land with a kind fairy.
- tinaz60500Amazing hikeIt was one of the most beautiful drives and hikes I’ve ever had, the scenery was surreal. Our guide Gordy (from Barcelona) was super friendly and gave us great care and attention the whole way. I would do this trip again and again. Thank you Lapland Welcome for this wonderful experience!
- dalopinto00Great addventur in wildthis tour was a beautiful experience, and luckily we saw the northern lights , even if not 100% perfect. the guide David, and his colleague were good in the instructions, in guiding us through the forest and the frozen lake. it takes energy, and a bit of strength to drive the snowmobile, but it is an experience that I recommend.we started on time, after having the thermal clothes. and in reality the tour lasted longer than expected. excellent organization of the staff...we started on time,after having the thermal clothes.and actually the tour lasted longer than expected.excellent organization of the staff.congratulations
- vak020800Absolutely top from start to fin(n)ish!Absolute top!!! The biggest thank you to Nico our guide who made our stay in Lapland even better!! Did two tours because of our great guy and were both times just the two of us with him! Absolute top organisation and we will be back for sure!! If in Lapland book with them!!
Buy it with
Cool Igloo Experience provided by Lapland Welcome
Product Overview: Cool Igloo Experience
Number of Photos