Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
- Private tours available for additional charge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking. The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
- Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland Lapland Welcome Rovaniemi Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV)?
- Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) price starts from $178.38. Discover and book Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) cancellation policy?
- Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV)?
- Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) is hosted by Lapland Welcome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lapland Welcome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLapland WelcomeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lapland WelcomeStop: 2 hoursCome and enjoy the local nature on our quad bike (ATV) safari. We will reach places that you can reach by an ATV only. The safari is about 20 km long reaching a wilderness river and many impressive nature spots. Barbeque lunch is offered during the safari. We have a large menu including something for all food cultures. We also respect wishes. We use only high quality world famous ATVs that are comfortable to drive like Polaris, Can Am, Yamaha and Arctic Cat. We teach you for using these fantastic vehicles. It is also possible to combine some extras by additional price with this tour like fishing or scenery viewing.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#3 of 14 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Rovaniemi
- Dream72964800Different from what you can do in RovaniemiBeautiful trip in the forest north of Kemi. We crossed a lake twice, which allowed for a hint of speed as cherry on the cake. Very nice, attentionate and welcoming guide, respectful of the amazing nature around us - and of life in general. Well-kept snowmobiles and gear; we felt safe. 100% will do it again. 100% true to the advertising.
- SovakarN100helpPlease guide and suggest a family trip in early June 2023 for 14-20 days to Finland, Sweden, and Norway. Need the most scenic and memorable trip guide. Thanking you
- PhilFire00Nice guide but not sure about the companyThe guide was excellent and very good but they appear to go to the same place on this tour as that is where they have their tepee unlike other tours where we were chasing the NL. so if the NL aren't visible from that location then that's it for the night. As the guide was on his own he had to spend the time lighting the fire and preparing the food while we were outside trying to see if there was any activity so not ideal. I don't blame the guide in any way as he was very nice and helpful. I think the company are happy to take your money even if there is no chance of seeing the NL.
- FarzanCDamania00Exceptional serviceIt was a magical experience meeting Santa and crossing the Arctic Circle. The best part of it was our guide, Reetta. She is an amazing human being. She's very friendly and a genuine soul. She definitely added to the wonderful experience we had. It was like touring the magical land with a kind fairy.
- tinaz60500Amazing hikeIt was one of the most beautiful drives and hikes I’ve ever had, the scenery was surreal. Our guide Gordy (from Barcelona) was super friendly and gave us great care and attention the whole way. I would do this trip again and again. Thank you Lapland Welcome for this wonderful experience!
- dalopinto00Great addventur in wildthis tour was a beautiful experience, and luckily we saw the northern lights , even if not 100% perfect. the guide David, and his colleague were good in the instructions, in guiding us through the forest and the frozen lake. it takes energy, and a bit of strength to drive the snowmobile, but it is an experience that I recommend.we started on time, after having the thermal clothes. and in reality the tour lasted longer than expected. excellent organization of the staff...we started on time,after having the thermal clothes.and actually the tour lasted longer than expected.excellent organization of the staff.congratulations
- vak020800Absolutely top from start to fin(n)ish!Absolute top!!! The biggest thank you to Nico our guide who made our stay in Lapland even better!! Did two tours because of our great guy and were both times just the two of us with him! Absolute top organisation and we will be back for sure!! If in Lapland book with them!!
- kathrynmW1255VW00An amazing day!After a pick up from our hotel, our guide for the day, Reeta, took us to the main office to make sure we had all the equipment and clothing we would need for the day. We were very fortunate to be the only ones on the excursion and Reeta couldn't have looked after us better. She drove us to the nearby track and after a quick introduction we were off into the beautiful forest. We had a slight issue with ski poles which Reeta quickly addressed and put right. Reeta also checked in with us all at regular intervals as we all have different fitness levels and happily took photos and videos for us throughout the day. We stopped for lunch in the middle of the forest at a firepit where we had a huge range of food (meat and vegetarian) to try. This was accompanied by delicious hot berry juice or tea. After we were all well fed we continued on the track back to the minibus. We were a little concerned fitness wise how we would cope with a full day, but Reeta allowed us to go at our own pace and it is certainly an activity we look forward to doing again in the future. An unforgettable day with some great pictures and videos.
- kathrynmW1255VW00An unforgettable experience.We were collected from our hotel by Emil who took us to the main office to make sure we had the appropriate clothing and equipment for the day. We were incredibly fortunate to be the only ones on the trip. Emil then took us to collect the snowmobile sleigh and our 14 yr old was able to sit behind him on the snowmobile whilst we huddled under reindeer skins in the sleigh. Our first stop was to Raitola reindeer and husky farm. We had a short wait until our reindeer ride, but Emil was very knowledgable and easy to talk to so the time passed very quickly. Emil even offered to be our photographer and bag holder throughout the day. Although we all enjoyed it, the reindeer ride was very quick. The warm juice and cake afterwards was very welcome as we listened to information about the reindeer and had any questions answered. Then it was a short walk to the husky farm. An amazing experience as we were all allowed to drive the husky sleigh over the 10km trip. Again afterwards warm juice and biscuit were offered as we listened to a talk about the huskies. Back to the snowmobile and Emil took us to a teepee in the middle of the forest where we had a huge range of food, juice and tea cooked over a campfire (plenty for meat eaters and/or vegetarians). After dropping the sleigh , clothing and equipment off we then were taken back to our hotel. An unforgettable experience that we would definitely recommend.
- barbarasQ224JB00Not recommendedNot very friendly in the office, bad recommendations about the northern lights forecast, guide too positive about tour especially without seeing northern lights.
- Ddobbel00Terrible organizationthe organization canceled our day trip the night before. we could no longer book a new tour with other organizations due to the lateness. I strongly advise against this organization.
- U6481XYjanab00Wonderful SnowMobile TourWonderful experience for the whole family. Our children 8, 11 and 14 also had a wonderful time. Our guide Niko fulfilled each different needs with patience. Balanced approach between Fun, Safety and Action. I would really recommend Lapland Welcome and especially this tour and guide. Also pick up was on time .
- chrshghs00Disorganised impersonal mass-tourBooked last minute and was one of the few tours still available. Got confirmation to meet at 19:20 for an 20:00 start, which seemed a little early. We didn’t actually go outside to the coach until 20:20, we were left waiting outside the coach with no tour leader. I went inside and the staff were just as confused. Another 20 minutes of waiting, there were too many people to fit on the coach (which was already a red flag, as the huge coach felt very impersonal), so some people had to be taken by taxi. At the destination we all had to cram into two tiny huts, where again waited without direction. Someone came in after an hour and asked if we had been served our ‘traditional BBQ’, we hadn’t, but then got told there weren’t enough sausages for everyone. I managed to get one, along with a dry bun, and that was it. No lights, but they still offered to take photos of us in the night sky, but the tour guide could work the camera as it had ‘frozen’ and all the photos were blurry… surely these are common weather conditions? So our northern lights photography tour with BBQ didn’t have any photography, nor a real BBQ. Avoid this tour company.
- rmseem00AdventurousExcellent experience and our guide was fantastic! Just couldn’t get to see northern lights due to snow and clouds.
- zuzanamS3622LQ00Perfect introduction to cross-country skiingWe enjoyed lovely trip to a local skiing track. Our guide Reeta was very helpful and friendly. She explained us how to use gear and ski for the first time. I would recommend this experience to anyone who wants to try cross-country skiing.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was a wonderful experience. The guide was great and had lot of knowledge of the nature. The quad trip had a good pace and we saw lot of the nature. We missed a nice viewpoint where we could enjoy the landscape from a high point.
Written October 23, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks, we have got some points like that. If we know it is important we could have a break there :)
Written October 24, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV) provided by Lapland Welcome
Product Overview: Quad Bike Safari in the Wilderness (ATV)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos