Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Amethyst mine guided tour
- Amethyst Pendolino snow train
- Hot drinks
- Digging Your own lucky stone
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16524P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guaranteed departures 01.12 – 31.03.2018
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine?
- Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine price starts from $169.50. Discover and book Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine cancellation policy?
- Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine?
- Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine is hosted by Helios Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Helios Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pyhä Luosto And Lampivaara Amethyst Mine on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16524P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LampivaaraStop: 3 hoursAmethyst MineRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Recommend Helios tours, very knowledgeable guide and a good day out at Ranua. Lots of animals and birds around des…
Best activity ever
The experience I had in this activity was literally awesome! Staffs were so kind and full of hospitalities that the…
A Excellent Aurora Tour
Very nice experience! The staffs are friendly and good at taking pictures. Warm and Cozy cottage with great food an…
Amazing spot to view the Aurora Borealis. The cottage is so cute and cozy. Hot chocolate offered & also marshmellow…
A bit dissappointed
Santa Park is actually quite small than expected. Love the Christmas Ambience but there isn't much things to do ins…
Wonderful Northern Light
Helena took us in a amazing spot in the middle of the woods and alongside a magical lake, lightened by the moon and…
Amazing Norther lights hunting
Today We had the chance of had a really nice night with Elena, that she was so Kind during the all tour and We had …
Super experience. We saw most of the animals and birds. Really big kids playground. Fazer candy shop was also a big…
Great tour,totally worth it once a lifetime
Overall the tour was great, this was one of the few tours who went out that night, as a few other tours cancelled d…
Laurence Aspen W00
Excellent guides and a high quality experience
We visited Korouoma National Parks with Helios Tours and our experience was excellent. The guides were friendly and…
Laurence Aspen W00
Fantastic hike with wonderful guides
This hike was excellent. The walk was not for the faint of heart - some parts were very slippery ice and very steep…
Impressive and beautiful
Thanks a lot to Mohammed for his professionalism and his sympathy. He comes takes us at Santa Claus village and h…
Awesome tour...with professional photos and hospitality. Good pick up , drive and explain everything about it
Simply amazing hiking !!!
We really loved this hiking … Nature at it’s best !!! The guide (Oleg) super friendly and professional, we really e…
Do not buy the VEP ticket, it’s a scam
Said that pretty much everything is a rip off, the Santa Park is a very touristy but good attraction if you have yo…
More to explore in Rovaniemi
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We hired a car to drive ourselves out to the Amethyst mine. It’s about 1 hr 20min drive from Rovaniemi to Luosta. Roads are easy to drive on and it was well signed and easy to park in the parking lot to be collected by the Pendolina (snow tractor). We did the 2pm tour which is on dusk so it was pitch black when we returned to our car at 4pm. The view from the mine was spectacular. You drive up a hill, stop at a cafe for 15mins which is gives you great photo opportunities and then on to the mine. The mine itself is undercover and the amethyst are easy to find (not much digging is required). The tour was very informative and the staff very friendly. I highly recommend doing this and driving yourself.
Written December 23, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Written December 24, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.