Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide
By BlackBuck Travels
As the capital of Sweden, Stockholm got many secrets to share, full of great architecture and history. In this tour, you will have the chance to walk by those important spots. From the narrowest's street of the city to the Riddarholm Church, the Iron Square, the Merchant's Square, Storkyrkan, the amazing Royal Palace, the superb House of Nobility and the Birger Jarls Torg will be parts of your promenade. Let's visit this fabulous old town of Stockholm.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Departure details
- Gamla stan, 111 28 Stockholm, Sweden Meeting Point at hotel possible (if centrally located).
- Riddarholmen Church, Birger Jarls Torg 2, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P100
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide?
- Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide price starts from $254.59. Discover and book Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide cancellation policy?
- Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide?
- Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Stockholm - Old town with a professional guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89617P100
- You'll start atGamla stan111 28 Stockholm, SwedenMeeting Point at hotel possible (if centrally located).See address & details
- Pass byMarten Trotzigs grandJärntorgetMerchant's SquareStorkyrkanThe Royal PalaceHouse of NobilityBirger JarlRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- You'll end atRiddarholmen ChurchBirger Jarls Torg 2, 112 28 Stockholm, SwedenSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Koblenz: In the Air and On the Ground
Having reached the top, the late afternoon breeze, calming serenity, scenic landscape and the medieval city all cam…
Don’t miss this excursion
This was a great tour. Huge fortress, easy to get yourself lost. Highly recommend taking a guided tour. Much of …
No desire to go again, least favorite of the itinerary
Not much to see. Cute square but ran into 2 separate, rude store clerks. First one was in the gift shop closest to…
city tour guide
Our guide was a welk informed lady who tolk us about the present and the history of Tries. Very good.
Well worth a visit
Ours was not an organised tour , however we were on a cruise on the Rhine and took the cable car which also include…
Martin Luther is NOT the same historical figure as MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. Germany is not the same nation as the …
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…