Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour
By OURWAY Tours in Stockholm
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Swedish, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Mulled wine
- Departure details
- Järntorget, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden Järntorget, next to the Christmas tree in the middle of the square - located in the Old Town* Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY.
- Stora Nygatan 44, 111 27 Stockholm, Sweden Tour ends at Polka Pojkarna or drop off at requested inner-city location
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5635P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you are requesting guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide hotel address in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- All tours are done with small groups and private options for all the tours are available!
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour?
- Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour price starts from $195.39. Discover and book Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour?
- Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour is hosted by OURWAY Tours in Stockholm. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OURWAY Tours in Stockholm on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Stockholm's Christmas Spirit Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5635P27
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Stockholm in a day!
Stockholm is a really cool, sophisticated city. The architecture is such a wonderful mix of modern and art nouveau …
Had an incredible tour with Katarin. My colleagues and I learned a lot of history and enjoyed waking around the ol…
Guide and experience was GREAT! Would book again.
Guide and experience was GREAT! It was a great intro to Stockholm's history and the VASA museum was incredible! Wou…
Järva area: Notorious for their amazing hospitability (NOT dangerous- no matter what white people say)
You want to know who REALLY lives in Stockholm? Nevermind the museums of stuff that "pours sugar over history"- whi…
This is "awesome" in the true sense of the word
An astonishing piece of modern museum craft. Built around the 'wreck' (which honestly is pretty complete), this bu…
I expected mildly interested, but quickly become totally fascinated and awestruck. The supporting exhibits on the …
A truly superb tour with a brilliant and most amiable and interesting tour guide (Thank you Kevin) A Must do
The Vasa was amazing. Katrin was a fantastic guide very informative and showed us some great places. She was great …
Great overview of Stockholm
This was a good tour of an overview of Stockholm. I felt like it was a good length including main attractions suppo…
A great introduction to the old town
We booked this trip after reading the many positive reviews here on Tripadvisor. The meeting point was easy to find…
Wish it was a little longer
This tour gives you a good overview of the old town (Gamla Stan) and a visit to the Vasa museum. I thought the tou…
Very informative but short
Very informative but could be a bit longer with more stops. I recommend people to make a note of venues she talks a…
An excellent grounding on the basics of Stockholm and a geat visit to the Vasa. Katrina was exc cxcellent
Katia could not have been better! Pleasant, great command of English, very well informed and prepared. We were v…
Only the Grand Canyon is cooler.
I was prepared to see an old sunken ship that had been brought up but this was so far beyond that I'm at a loss for…