per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Swedish, English
What's not included
- Professional local guide
- Helmet on request
- Use of bicycle
- Drinks (bring water if it is hot)
- Departure details
- Travelshop Malmö Bikes & Experiences, Malmö centralstation, Centralplan 10, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden Starting point inside the Bike Garage at Malmö Central Station. Stairs down are close to the end of Track 10.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13809P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Important: Ability to ride a bike is required from all participants. No refund is possible for those unable to join the tour due to poor cycling skills.
- Small bikes available for short people/children.
- Special kinds of bikes available for an extra charge (box bike, racing bike, etc.)
- Guide can meet up in the lobby in hotels close to the Central Station.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Malmo Private Bike Tour?
- How much is Malmo Private Bike Tour?
- Malmo Private Bike Tour price starts from $381.78. Discover and book Malmo Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Malmo Private Bike Tour cancellation policy?
- Malmo Private Bike Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Malmo Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Malmo Private Bike Tour?
- Malmo Private Bike Tour is hosted by Malmo Guided Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Malmo Guided Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Malmo Private Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13809P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTravelshop Malmö Bikes & ExperiencesMalmö centralstation, Centralplan 10, 211 20 Malmö, SwedenStarting point inside the Bike Garage at Malmö Central Station. Stairs down are close to the end of Track 10.See address & details
- 1Malmo Central StationStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2St. Petri (St. Peter's Church)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3StortorgetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Folkets ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5MollevangstorgetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6KungsparkenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7HSB Turning TorsoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Malmo Guided Tours
#5 of 40 Tours & Activities in Malmö
- mrmrsm0100Excellent audio walking tourThe audio tour was very easy to follow and gave lots of interesting information We got a lot more from our visit to the city than if we’d just read a guidebook
- SafiyaT200Great Guide for quick tour of Malmo!Loved the do it yourself walking guide for Malmo. Stopped at places that I needed more time for eg. the Park and the restaurants. Skipped the last stop as it was too tiring for my 7 yr old, but overall its a great way to see important sights in Malmo in 1 day at your own pace.
- Boothy6800Superb Malmö walking tourI really could not recommend this more. A playful little trip through an incredible city. Equal parts history and humour. A must for anyone visiting Malmö, or looking at a different experience on a trip to Copenhagen. Thoroughly enjoyable
- Passenger2176764418100Nice TourAfter finally finding the audio tour, (directions to which could’ve been explained better), I enjoyed the historical, and humorous comments of the person who voiced the tour - which actually operated pretty well.
- Debra V00Nice content. Very buggy app!I thought that the content was interesting & fun when it worked. The narrator was pleasant to listen to. However, the app would cut out & then I had to go back into the app & find the tour & open it up. So the experience was a bit frustrating.
- 118nilig00Waste of moneyHad a tough time downloading the app. I called for assistance and was told by the associate that he no longer works for the company and he questioned me how I got his number.
- 12345Danielle6789000Disappointing appThe app was difficult to use as far as downloading the tour. I emailed and received no response. Eventually it worked (not sure how) and then failed on us when we took a wrong turn. Disappointed. The guidance seemed interesting but was just too hard to use. We ended up just wandering around.
- marcosh28700Amazing tour!Great! I had a lot of fun with it! Just have enough batteries, is a long tour... I appreciatte the political and social context.
- Emma S00Well put together, wouldn’t miss it!I loved this tour not only because it was informative and funny, but because we could go at our own pace, stopping into the sites we wanted to without worrying about rushing. A perfect way to spend a day in Malmo!!
- Jimbojet1300Excellent guideFunny, informative, takes you on a great walk(we did the long version), this guide was all you need to do in Malmo before having a meal in the square(which you are shown as part of the tour) and heading back to Copenhagen.
- gencid201400Nice cost effective private tourThis audio tour gave me the feeling that I’m walking through a museum. The guide was funny, informative and fun. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!
- 125tierneyc00Interesting and fun tourThe tour was great, interesting and light. I couldn’t download the app, but it linked to the free site to stream, so didn’t need to pay the £5 if you knew beforehand. The online link didn’t include a map so it was difficult to find the next stop, I happened upon the sites mainly by chance meandering around the city. I’ve shared the tour reference with friends to try as it included a lot of interesting facts.
- 494el_nar00Easy and enjoyableThe tour fit well with getting to know your bearings on first day of visit Malmö. Narration flows well and is interesting to listen to not only history but some humorous trivia. Would advise to stick to directions given by the app, especially when taking the longer route, there are some hidden items along the route.
- IreneD52200Nice audio tour MalmoThe guide was clear and very well understandable with a touch of humor as well😁 It was nice that you were given directionele for the route. Best thing: you can do the tour at your own pace and take breaks wherever you want to. No reading of long pieces of text ( although there is information to read on your phone).
- Z5969VFsilvias00Great TourThank you! Great Tour and I learned alot about malmö. The Tracking worked well and they even give you directions when your not even an the right way.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2018 • Friends
We had a great time on our private tour. Christian was a great guide, very knowledgeable and tailored the tour to our needs for our study abroad group. He was professional in the logistics and easy to work with. We learned a lot. Looking forward to coming back next year.
Written May 24, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
It was a pleasure to have you visiting us here in Malmö. Looking forward to your return next year! Best Christian
Written June 12, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hello. Can you advise what kind of bikes do you have?
Hi, We mainly use city bikes, good for the flat Malmö. They are single gear or three gear bikes with baskets in front and easily adjustable seats. We also have other bikes available, such as tandem bikes, cargo bikes, and e-bikes. Best Christian, bike guide.
Hi. Can you confirm the price of this tour? My wife and I are planing to be in Malmo at the very end of June and wanted to take your tour. Thanks.
Hi Boris, Sorry for the late reply. We are not informed about questions here, which I believe is a known issue for TripAdvisor. If you are still interested, please send me a PM for details. Best Christian Bike Guide
Buy it with
Malmo Private Bike Tour provided by Malmo Guided Tours
Product Overview: Malmo Private Bike Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos