per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- Departure details
- Skoubogade 3, 1158 København, Denmark Let us meet outside the confectionery by its tempting, cake-decorated windows!
- Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København, Denmark
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76654P298
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local?
- Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local price starts from $143.13. Discover and book Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local cancellation policy?
- Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local?
- Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local is hosted by LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76654P298
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSkoubogade 3Skoubogade 3, 1158 København, DenmarkLet us meet outside the confectionery by its tempting, cake-decorated windows!See address & details
- Pass bySkoubogade 3RundetårnHolmens BroBlack DiamondStrandgadeNyhavnFrederiksborggade 21
- You'll end atFrederiksborggade 21Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København, DenmarkSee address & details
About the operator
LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
#72 of 300 Tours & Activities in Copenhagen
- 456christopherd00Excellent Aarhus walking tourWe had a wonderful tour with Rocío covering the highlights of Aarhus. And although it was a brief one hour, the tour was packed with fascinating information. Rocío was very generous with sharing her knowledge of history, art and the culture of Denmark. We highly recommend this tour.
- savannahm68700Kudos to our GuideSo rich, so full of surprises, what a great tour. I'll be the first to say it, having a knowledgable tour guide can mean the difference between a bad and amazing experience. This was an amazing one!
- R2070OOalinap00Amazing Experience!I loved the moldability of this tour, the guide got in touch with us and really seemed to care about what specific locations we wanted to visit. He was also extremely knowledgable, 10/10.
- Mari991200Personal and an Insightful experienceAarhu's hidden photogenic treasure were a delight with Lars. The insights made the tour personal and unforgettable. Thanks a ton, Lars
- Nomad1283670158000A disappointing walk in AarhusWe felt the guide was a nice lady but without much knowledge of a number of the sights. She was often at the front of the group and softly spoken so difficult to hear. Not much surprising about the tour. A lot we asked for an answer of “I don’t know or I am not sure! We suspect she needs to get more training on the history behind the sights and how a guide needs to ensure everyone is hearing what is being said. We were a group of 7 so not large. Far too expensive for what we received
- mayamQ374FX00Beautiful and educational tour of AarhusHad an excellent experience with our guide Anders, who went out of the way to personalize the tour to our interests. Learned so much about history of Aarhus, experienced beautiful views on the rooftop and lovely hidden streets and other gems.
- RadekZamulacz00Local knowledge not particurarly from the bookTogether with my wife we have finally time to visit Arhus. For me it was totally new experience. She was trespassing there before. We met our guide at the Equestrian statue of Christian X and than fun started. I liked how detailed and fascinated the stories were, so you are no particurarly able to find it easily in the guide book. Not gettong into details as path is the secret, I really recomend it
- RadekZamulacz00Copenhagen with guideFrom the very beginning, the warmth and enthusiasm of our local guide were fascinating. Her deep knowledge and genuine passion for the city itself were evident throughout the tour, making each interaction an insightful and enjoyable experience. We saw beatiful buildings of Opera (built by Maersk, which is quit interesting itself), Kunsthal Charlottenborg, a former palace and now one of the largest and most beautiful spaces for contemporary art in Europe, Theaters, Tivoli. The guide showed us some non-turistic places that were a favorote of her and we could talk about art and culture. Prepare to be inspired, enlightened and captivated by the city's artistic marvels. If you want to see CPH, this is the way you have to try.
- Patricia H00Great and efficient expérience in AahrusKate was very efficient to provide us in 1 hour the key points and directions to see in the city. We could have an overview at the salling roof top and also could walk in the city with her until a great place for lunch. She could adapt to our English speaking level so we could understand all of what she said. So I strongly recommand.
- GotowiDoDrogiPL00CPH with best Instaspots!"Explore the Instaworthy Spots of Copenhagen with a Local" is a picture-perfect adventure through the Danish capital. With a knowledgeable guide, discover iconic landmarks, charming streets, and hidden gems, capturing Instagram-worthy moments that will make your feed shine. A must for photography enthusiasts and social media lovers.
- jirin16000Captivating Charm of CopenhagenOur experience in Copenhagen with Lars was truly captivating. He showed us the most photogenic spots and shared interesting stories about the city as well as gave us some insider tips about where to eat and have a drink. Highly recommended for stunning photos!
- 53ingrido00Excellent introductionWe've previously booked these 60 minute tours and we really like them. They offer the perfect balance between information and local insights. Mia gave us perfect recommendations for local restaurants and attractions to visit later. A great way to get a feel for the city in just an hour!
- RickLeaf202000ExcellentWe enjoyed an excellent walking tour with Rocio today around Aarhus. She was warm, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, flexible and good company. She didn’t overwhelm us with too much information, and didn’t rush us, being patient with us as we paused to take certain things in. We very much enjoyed the tour and experience with Rocio. Thanks.
- Cathy B00Great experience!Our guide Rose was so wonderful! Patient with us and very knowledgeable. She went above and beyond. We saw so much in only 60 minutes.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I really recomment this trip. Our local guide first explain us what is Hygge and why this is important for Danish life-style. We were brought to a very warm atmosphere and learnt to enjoy the good things. And all of this you expierence in front of one of the most beatiful cities in Europe.
Written July 5, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy to read you enjoyed Copenhagen. We hope that in the future you can discover another city with LocalBini as your travel partner!
Written July 6, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local provided by LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
Product Overview: Hygge Walk in Copenhagen with a Local
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos