Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 15m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Danish, Spanish
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet
- Beverage (complimentary beverage upon return of the tour)
- Headsets and radios to hear the guide clearly
- Small Segway Souvenir
- Local guide
- Local Taxes
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
- Departure details
- Langelinie Allé 58, 2100 København, Denmark As you come down Langelinie Alle, we are the last shop on the ground-floor level after 'Marina Lounge'. Just walk through the 'Arches' and you will find us.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63400P10
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 10 years (but the child must weigh minimum 35kg - the weight requirement must be met despite the age)
- Minimum height: 135cm
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In winter months or cold temperatures, warm clothes and gloves are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel the tour in extreme weather conditions and will aim to rebook you on next availability.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training.
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen?
- How much is 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen?
- 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen price starts from $67.47. Discover and book 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen cancellation policy?
- 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen?
- 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen is hosted by Segway Cruise Copenhagen. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Segway Cruise Copenhagen on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63400P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLangelinie Allé 58Langelinie Allé 58, 2100 København, DenmarkAs you come down Langelinie Alle, we are the last shop on the ground-floor level after 'Marina Lounge'. Just walk through the 'Arches' and you will find us.See address & details
- 1Segway Cruise CopenhagenStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPeace Statue Angel of Langelinie
- 2The Little MermaidStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byLangelinie Park
- 3Seaside ToldbodenSee details
- 4The Royal Cast CollectionStop: 2 minutesSee detailsPass byI Am Queen Mary
- 5AmaliehavenSee details
- 6HolmenSee details
- 7Ofelia PladsStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Royal Danish Theatre Play HouseSee details
- 9Copenhagen Opera HouseSee details
- 10NyhavnStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 7 more stops
About the operator
Segway Cruise Copenhagen
Joined in July 2016
#9 of 149 Outdoor Activities in Copenhagen
- T2612NXmiguelr00Loved it!My favorite tour in Copenhagen so far, Andres gave us a very fun and detailed tour around the city, he explained everything we wanted to know and even gave us advice about where to go next, the Segway is fun to use too!
- kayemma0200Excellent activity to see the sitesExcellent your, perfect way to get around and see all the sites. Also your guide was brilliant she made it some much fun and was easy going
- Z7003VFrodrigol00Segway 10/10Our guided tour of Copenhagen with Segway was simply fantastic! Andres' (our tour guide ) showed professionalism and knowledge about the city making the experience not only fun and interesting but also educational. We learned so much about the history and culture of Copenhagen and were able to see the city from a unique perspective. It was a truly enriching experience that we would highly recommend to anyone visiting the city.
- mjdoh00Everyone should have a go.A brilliant, informative and fun way to explore and learn about Copenhagen. I was nervous about it before hand but it was easy to control. Would highly recommend.
- Gilles F00Great tour with AndresPerfect tour : landscapes, narratives,... I strongly recommand for a la first big oicture of Copenhague. Andres turned out to be a great guide
- spllaterman00A must in CopenhagenBest tour in Copenhagen . Andres ( our tour guide ) is the best tour guide i had period . Fun and insanely knowledgeable
- Roam4055829417600Fab fun way to see Copenhagen’s sightsWe loved our Segway tour of Copenhagen. A really fun way to see the main sights with a friendly, knowledgable guide. A quick training session and you’re good to go on the nippy and intuitive Segways - you’ll soon be whizzing round the city and taking in the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Parliament, Royal Palace and other sights. Highly recommended
- l0uisesk0vs_j00The best guide in cphThe guide was so nice, warm hearted and very good guide. The tour was okay and the ride was very fun.
- Tour0886232981700Fun at it‘s bestVery niceTrip with the Excellent Guide. We saw a lot of interesting Points in Kopenhagen. Thank you for the nice Trip.
- mennyt201700Amazing ride. Great guide. Highly recommendedAmazing tour. Highly recommended. Started with a phone call from Mikkel verifying with us the meeting point (I once missed a different tour since the meeting point and time wasn't clear). We arrived earlier than. Ended, so Mikkel used the time to prepare us to the ride. He was very pleasant and kind helping and guiding how to use sagway. I was riding with 2 kids, where the youngest was 10 years old and she felt very comfortable with him. Our guide was also very nice, taking us through several locations with a lot of information during the ride and even take some photos for us in several places. Overall the experience was great and we will definitely return for another ride. Also worth mentioning that they were highly prepared with gloved and coats to borrow during the cold day and even gave us some hot chocolate after the ride.
- Nursepammy00Best 2 hours spent in CopenhagenWe were lucky enough to gave an amazing guide for this tour. Andreas Was a great teacher, making sure we were all comfortable to hit the streets of Copenhagen before we set off. The two hours flew by. Andreas was Knowledgeable and very patient allowing for some unforgettable photos en-route. This experience was well worth it and I would 100% book again. Do not hesitate to go on this tour, you will not regret it. If you are lucky Andreas will be your guide.
- RuiAMello00Great Tour!I enjoyed a lot. Our guide, Vanessa was very very kind, and the tour was great. They have made an update on my tour, from one hour to two hours! Excellent!
- Chrisbd6700Fun way to see CopenhagenBooked this as an excursion while on a cruise stop in Copenhagen. We were docked in Ocean Quay. Thought we could get a taxi to the Segway Co. but there were no taxis when we disembarked. I am glad that I printed maps ahead of time so I knew where it was located. After a very brisk 30 min. walk we arrived with 2 minutes to spare. Quickly got the forms signed and got our helmets. Joined the rest of the group for our training session. This was our third time on Segways so we knew how to operate. Within minutes everyone was riding around and we started the tour. I love this type of tour because you hit all of the highlights and cover a lot of ground. Very happy with our guide and the Segway tour.
- TeresaFK00Great sightseeing adventureHighly recommend this company! There was a tiny snafu in our reservation, but the problem was immediately remedied and we left right on time. Andres was friendly and accommodating to my husband's special needs. The trip itself was great, hitting all the highlights along the waterfront and historic area. Thumbs up to this company!!
- 10nickyw00Segway in the cityAndreas was a knowledgeable and generous host. He patiently helped us newbies to master the Segway and ensured no one was left behind. A great way to see the sights with a mid point stop over at our favourite coffee house August b cafe
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2020 • Family
Great way to see Copenhagen. Our guide Jo was very professional and knew the city well. We were a group of five with the youngest being 9.
Written July 11, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
This is so great earning 5* reviews :)) Jo really enjoyed taking you and your family around Copenhagen. She sends her warmest regards! Many thanks again for taking the time to review us especially during these trying circumstances. Means a lot! Best regards, Christina
Written July 15, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen provided by Segway Cruise Copenhagen
Product Overview: 1-Hour Private Segway Tour Copenhagen
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos