Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Dolphin Of Skopelos IKE, Nea paralia skopelou Skopelos Island, Skopelos 370 03, Greece Our adventure through the most green island begins when we leave Skopelos town from the Dolphin of Skopelos office at 9am for a 20-minutes minibus drive into the hills and the start of this easy monderate hike from the area of Pirgos , “Pirgos” in Greek means the tower or fortress.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P295
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Remember to wear sturdy shoes, a hat, sunscreen and bring a bottle of water and, of course, a camera to capture the enchanting combination of green and blue, mountain and sea.
- The hike is suitable for all age groups and physical conditions.
- Remember to have with you a swim suit and a towel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skopelos Natural Beauty?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skopelos Natural Beauty on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skopelos Natural Beauty?
- Skopelos Natural Beauty price starts from $36.29. Discover and book Skopelos Natural Beauty on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skopelos Natural Beauty cancellation policy?
- Skopelos Natural Beauty cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skopelos Natural Beauty on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skopelos Natural Beauty?
- Skopelos Natural Beauty is hosted by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTM DMC Ltd - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skopelos Natural Beauty on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P295
- You'll start atDolphin Of Skopelos IKENea paralia skopelou Skopelos Island, Skopelos 370 03, GreeceOur adventure through the most green island begins when we leave Skopelos town from the Dolphin of Skopelos office at 9am for a 20-minutes minibus drive into the hills and the start of this easy monderate hike from the area of Pirgos , “Pirgos” in Greek means the tower or fortress.See address & details
- 1Panagitsa of PyrgosStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Skopelos TownStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Panormos BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Lest we forget….
A visit to this site is a must for military history buffs. Like most German Military Cemeteries, they are very un…
Flake Con Man
We booked our tour for 4 couples through Trip Advisor/Viator. The day prior to the tour we received a text message…
It was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Lots of laughs and lessons here! The group I was with were like old …
So fun and informative!
What a wonderful family cooking experience! Maria and her team put on quite a show with lots of laughs and fabulous…
The guides microphone did not work. She was hard to understand. Heavy accent speaking English. The ruins were very …
Shuttle not a tour
It’s just a shuttle service. And it takes longer than advertised from Naxos - up to 2 hours (and this wasn’t just b…
Delos and Mykonos One Day Cruise from Naxos
Cons: 1. The vessel is really small, it's hardly 20 feet across. It's designed to sail a small body of standing wat…
Went on trip to see Zia sunset and then Greek night. Overall great experience and good value. Free wine which ta…
Fab, tour guide Martha was lovely & very informative. Transfers super easy & a very enjoyable day. The island itsel…
Santorini - overhyped
First of all the boat trip takes 3 1/2 hours not 2 so that needs updating & it’s not the smoothest of waters so if …
Eu fui ! Amei I did the trip. Best guide and very knowledgeable! It does worth to do it . We were a small group a…
Great food and fun for everyone!!
A fabulous experience complete with Greek dancing and a 7 course meal. The preparation was easy and fun, she explai…
Good day out but too long, food was good. He did stopped at few places but didn’t had a chance to pop out to visit…
Amazing way to see the island of Paros
It was a great way to see the whole island and get talked about the history of the island of Paros. We got to see t…
Great ruins, dirty and crowded boat, and insufficient filthy restrooms
The boat ride today to Delos from Mykonos was nice but the boat was very crowded. It also was not very clean. The r…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was an enjoyable group hike through the countryside. It is downhill and not difficult, but you will want sturdy shows for the rocky path. You will learn a bit about the herbs that grow along the trail, but do not expect extensive natural history (and be a bit suspicious of some of the facts offered about bees). So - four stars for the hike, minus one star because it is not correctly described in the TripAdvisor blurb. The total time is 5 hours, and the hike ends at Panormos beach where there is about 2 h to swim (weather permitting), have lunch or enjoy a beverage. This information was missing and I was disappointed not to have known to bring my swim gear. See dolphinofskopelos dot com slash excursions for a more complete description.
Written September 26, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Guest, We appreciate your comments regarding your recent tour. It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. Such comments are very encouraging for all of us and enhance even more our commitment for constant upgrade of our services. Looking forward to see you again in the near future to one of our tours. Best regards
Written January 27, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.