Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Light lunch, Soft drinks ,All Taxes,Escort
- Personal Expenses,
- Visit Old Chora (Fee: 4 euro per person)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Lobby Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P107
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfers upon request (Extra charge)
- Comfortable shoes (sport shoes/rubber sole)
- Summer, comfortable clothe
- Bathing suites and towel
- Sunblock cream and hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P107
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySkopelos TownLeftos Gialos Beach
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Lest we forget….
A visit to this site is a must for military history buffs. Like most German Military Cemeteries, they are very un…
Flake Con Man
We booked our tour for 4 couples through Trip Advisor/Viator. The day prior to the tour we received a text message…
It was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Lots of laughs and lessons here! The group I was with were like old …
So fun and informative!
What a wonderful family cooking experience! Maria and her team put on quite a show with lots of laughs and fabulous…
The guides microphone did not work. She was hard to understand. Heavy accent speaking English. The ruins were very …
Shuttle not a tour
It’s just a shuttle service. And it takes longer than advertised from Naxos - up to 2 hours (and this wasn’t just b…
Delos and Mykonos One Day Cruise from Naxos
Cons: 1. The vessel is really small, it's hardly 20 feet across. It's designed to sail a small body of standing wat…
Went on trip to see Zia sunset and then Greek night. Overall great experience and good value. Free wine which ta…
Fab, tour guide Martha was lovely & very informative. Transfers super easy & a very enjoyable day. The island itsel…
Santorini - overhyped
First of all the boat trip takes 3 1/2 hours not 2 so that needs updating & it’s not the smoothest of waters so if …
Eu fui ! Amei I did the trip. Best guide and very knowledgeable! It does worth to do it . We were a small group a…
Great food and fun for everyone!!
A fabulous experience complete with Greek dancing and a 7 course meal. The preparation was easy and fun, she explai…
Good day out but too long, food was good. He did stopped at few places but didn’t had a chance to pop out to visit…
Amazing way to see the island of Paros
It was a great way to see the whole island and get talked about the history of the island of Paros. We got to see t…
Great ruins, dirty and crowded boat, and insufficient filthy restrooms
The boat ride today to Delos from Mykonos was nice but the boat was very crowded. It also was not very clean. The r…
Please advise! My daughter and I are staying in Santorini for a week and then we would like to come to Skopelos for 5 days, but we cannot figure out how to get there!! Help!!! Please advise on how to fly or ferry to Skopelos!
Check openseas.gr for ferry schedules. There are ferries between Skopelos and Skiathos and the mainland.