The workshop entices the visitor to appreciate the art and craft of the ceramics and their ancient/traditional decoration. The visitor may browse a wide collection of ceramics, sculpture, and frescoes from all periods of ancient Greek art. Our staff is readily available to offer information regarding the exhibits, our rich history or the surrounding area. Our company safely ships all over Greece and overseas. It will be our pleasure to meet you in Ancient Corinth.
Ages 70-90, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Ancient Corinth, Argous 105, Archea Korinthos 200 07, Greece
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175056P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175056P3
About the operator
Kilix Ceramic Crafts
Joined in January 2017
#1 of 6 Shopping in Corinth
- C6734FJjackg00Stunning ceramicsUpon entering the shop of George Papamichael my wife and I were met with the most beautiful ceramic vases, cups and urns of Ancient Greece. The shop overwhelms one with the assortment of artistic objects, all hand painted by the owner, George. A very pleasant and welcoming artist who displays his work in the most favorable way. We purchased several items, including a bronze Spartan Helmet and had the items shipped to our home in Italy. They arrived with an extraordinary amount of packaging to protect the contents. No problems with the shipping. A stop worth while making, just down the road from the Roman Corinth Mueum. Not to miss. The attention to detail on the hand painted items is awesome E.
- Villastymfalia_lafka00Great experience 🏺A unique place to visit when you are in the area. Ancient Corinth is a must visit place and Mr George is a high level expert to serve you immediately. We absolutely recommend his place.
- Tourist1066659138600Good bargainGeorge was very friendly and made me an offer I couldn’t turn down ! Thank you very much for everything plus the tavern recommendation!
- IriniP198800One of the loveliest shops in the village!Kylix is a lovely place, as you have the chance to participate in a craft lesson experience! There is a lovely exhibition of artifacts and the staff is very helpful! This is one of the loveliest shops in the village. Exceptional customer service, gorgeous and unique goods, all Corinthian.
- demosthenessi00Awesome place to visit and buy local artMy wife and I visit this wonderful art studio during our two day stay at ancient Corinth. George was incredibly nice showing us almost every peice in the store. Everything is produced by the studio and are top notch replicas. George is a expert in ancient Greek art and pottery (come from someone who has a degree in ancient history) My wife and I ended up spending $600 on various art that we had shiped back to the United States. Shipping was reasonable including the insurance. Everything arrived safe and intact to our home in UT in about 25 days from when we bought everything. If you are in ancient Corinth this is a must go to shop. Buy with confidence that what you buy in the store in person will arrive safe and intact to your house, even if you live on the west coast US.
- esterlan00Wonderful small ceramic store with handmade productsAfter visiting the museum and the temple of Apollo, we visited this small ceramic store and were amazed by the beautiful handmade products. The owner George showed us around the store and answered all our questions. We bought a small vase directly, but we really fell for an about knee-high owl made of natural stone. Since it was too big and heavy to be taken directly, George organized the shipping to Austria. Everything went perfectly and the owl arrived in perfect condition within a week and now decorates our garden. The visit is absolutely recommended!
- ChristinakiA00Then ancients meet the modern world in KILIXWhen visiting Corinth and specifically ancient Corinth and the ruins of the temple of Apollo, "KILIX" is a must shop to visit directly opposite the temple. Everything is exquisitely handmade, from the small ceramics to the life size sculptures. Amazing quality and amazing hospitality. We were not pressured in to buying something at all whilst the owner was genuinely eager to please. What we purchased had to be shipped abroad. Item was very well packed and there was no way the item could be damaged during shipping. This shop is a modern way of bringing the ancients and their ways to life. Owner is extremely well informed on the history of each and every artifact and of the history of them. DO NOT miss out on visit KILIX when visiting ancient Corinth.
- Kosmas L00A jewelThis place is not the ordinary go-to-buy-souvenirs. A very beautiful place, placed exactly across the temple of Apollo, I got a taste of ancient Corinth as it was. The owners are knowledgeable and very helpful, making the whole experience even better. Even if you're not looking to buy something, I'd recommend browsing through the shop and conversing with the owner. Overall, a great visit, no matter the purpose.
- chloesW9812ZT00High quality work and great service!I purchased a beautiful plate and vase. They were shipped to the United States and arrived perfectly intact! The store owner is friendly and gave us a discount on the second item and a free Pythagorean Cup as well. He didn’t pressure us to buy anything we didn’t want to, and was very knowledgeable about the work. I love my new ceramics! They’re beautiful!
- S4155INanthonys00Shopping ExperienceThank you for the great Aries marble slate! We truly love it. Item was purchased while we were at the shop and they sent it back to us via mail. Item was packed extremely well so it would not be damaged during shipping. Highly recommended shop!
- Tax T00well done!The light of apollo temple reflects to this store..it is amazing to buy in this place those marvelous pieces of ancient greek art. you believe that you are in acropolis museum in athens but you can bought the exhibits!wonderfull experience this place is a bridge which connects the past and the present...!great work..i am speechless!!!
- EAGNYGR00Beautifully Redndered CeramicsVisiting this establishment will be well worth your time. The brightly-lit interior and helpful staff make shopping for hand-made ceramics a pleasure. The pieces are beautifully rendered and the collection includes a wide range of vase shapes, sizes, materials, and designs to suit everyone's tastes.
- Don A00excellent store to buy greek vases, etcWe toured ancient Corinth and were pleased to find such a nice store literally right across the street from an ancient temple. The employees were very professional, and shipped the vase to our home in the USA, It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect shape. I would strongly recommend this company.
- GVKBHM00Kilix Shopping ExperienceAfter listening to the fascinating story of ancient Corinth from our guide, we walked into Kilix Ceramic Crafts just outside the park to see the real stuff!! Such a great experience walking through the store and having George Papamichael and staff show us so many fine examples of pottery and crafts, all handmade by local folks with exquisite painting and firing. What a beautiful store! More like a museum, no pressure to buy, just more of the kind and gentle ways of the people of Greece. We spent a long time looking and asking questions. Bought a gorgeous painted urn and had it shipped home to Alabama. It arrived, well packed! Kudos to the Kilix staff.
- soniram700Awesome place to buy souvenirsIt’s an awesome place to buy souvenirs that are related to Ancient Greece and especially thinks that represents the ancient Corinth!!!the owners are very polite and explains everything!!its a must see place after the visit of the museum!!!