per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
: English, French
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Our drivers are not tour guides, so they cannot tour the archaelogical sites and museums with you.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Corinth Suburban Railway Station (Proastiakos station) Corinth Bus Station
- Corinth port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14141P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth on Tripadvisor
- How much is Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth?
- Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth price starts from $77.67. Discover and book Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth cancellation policy?
- Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth?
- Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth is hosted by Korinthos Taxi Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Korinthos Taxi Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14141P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corinth CanalStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Loutraki BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Moni Osiou PatapiouStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Heraion (Sanctuary of Hera) in PerachoraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Limni VouliagmeniStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Korinthos Taxi Transfers
Joined in February 2015
#1 of 6 Transportation in Corinth
- BarryMain7200Great couple of days!Fantastic experience. Did 2 tours with Kostos. First day Corinth canal, ancient corinth, acrokorinthos, then modern Corinth. 2nd day Nemea, Mycenae, Palamidi castle, old Nafplio, and Epidaurus. Both great days. These aren't guided tours as such, just transport between sites, but that does not mean that great snippets of i formation are not passed on. I never felt rushed, car was always where and when agreed, car was clean and well maintained and had wifi provided by drivers local mobile phone. Good suggestions as to where to eat according to my preferences.
- 604kianad00This is a great way to see Corinth!We really were very happy with this way to see many Corinth sights in one day. Easy to meet Costas at the trains, times at attractions were flexible - no rushing like a bus. The Accrocorinth hill was out favorite stop and the big tours do not go there. Costas gave us some great information during the drives. They also provided a child carseat at our request.
- Richard M00Great service!Excellent service! Great communication, prompt arrival, friendly driver and comfortable car. Everything you could ask for in a company like this. A+
- Hampshiretwo00Really good value, well delivered tourFrankly this was worth every penny. Getting taxis to take you to each of the venues would have been upwards E200. Our driver took us to each spot, dropped us off with the information we required. We had our own English guide apps, job done. The Corinth Canal, bridges are very close to hotel..... 20 mins maximum.... really interesting. The Fortress above Corinth was AMAZING, the driver took us mid morning, (by afternoon this would be to hot to explore). A free entrance and a good 45 mins serious step climb up to the towers and battlements. The views were incredible. 30mins clamber down. We got to Ancient Corinth lunch time, we toured the Ancient Corinth site E13 each. Worth the price to view the museum and Old Corinth.... 1.5 hours Spot of lunch before going back to hotel. So good ...... Worth the expense.
- G9012IBanthonyk00Awesome service.Kostas was very friendly and informative. Communication was excellent and he is very patient and flexible. A great way to explore!
- I1535XCkenw00Airport transport from an obscure Greek villageFriends have a home in Ano Diminio, a small village 1 hour out of Athens. They don’t use addresses there and most people, even Greeks, have never heard of the place. We found Korinthos Taxi Transfers online and I booked because they’re out of Corinth, halfway between our village and Athens so I figured they may be more familiar with the villages. They also are an alliance of all the professional taxi drives in Corinth, which I liked the sound of, and our friends said they once booked a transfer through a friend of a friend, and that cost was €10 more than the quote we got from Korinthos. Korinth Taxi’s emailed quote and subsequent correspondence was professional and immediate. A few days later I needed to change the booking date and time to a 3:30 am pickup! They adjusted the booking right away and said early time was no problem. The driver actually arrived to the village early because he knew finding the house was going to be a challenge (up winding hills, next to an unmarked winery, amidst many side streets and houses, no street signs or addresses). But he found us, arriving at 3:31 am! The driver, in a new Mercedes sedan, was friendly and professional, with excellent driving skills. We arrived to Athens airport on time. Highly recommend!
- brontec41800Great Service at a Good Price!Alexis, our driver, was very kind! He arrived on time and was very responsive on WhatsApp. He was very patient when we took a little bit longer than planned at one of the sites.
- irenerO1295AR00Exceptional Tour - Do not hesitate to book with them, it is a wonderful experience!The host, Mr. Kostas, takes pride in his business and you can tell from the very first interaction with him, arranging the trip. He met us at the train station of Korinthos, and took us to the spots and made mentions of things so that we were aware / could take notice. The trip was so amazing; the sites were brilliant and our transportation host/tour was impeccable. Car was spotless - air conditioning in 95 degree weather; he was one of the safest drivers I've ever been in a car with here in Greece. Safe and super friendly. I went with my two children and mom (79). She couldn't walk up the mountain of Ancient Corinth so Mr. Kostas had some coffee with her while kids and I took in the breathtaking views. Very compassionate. I've never done the sites and I'm so glad I did. And I will be doing my trips here with him again (next trip - Nafplio). For someone that comes to Greece and has visited many sites, with lots of tour / taxi's - Mr. Kostas - Korinth Transportation is A Plus - #1 in my book. He has definitely gained a repeat customer! Do yourself a favor - call him and book your family's trip!
- josephhK2101XG00Great experienceKostas was very professional, kind, and helpful, both in communicating to set up our reservation and driving us. He helped us reserve a car with a car seat for our 1.5 year old and drove us safely to several cool sights in Corinth that we were excited to see. Highly recommend
- GumshoeOK00Great choice for a self-paced tour!We wanted something "flexible" that gave us enough time to see what we wanted to see and didn't lock us into a one-size-fits-all schedule, and that's exactly what they provided! Our driver was very knowledgeable about the various sites and picked us back up at the exact time we requested. We didn't feel rushed at all. We saw the Canal, Ancient Corinth (and the museum), New Corinth (eh, not much there to see), and the Acrocorinth. Allow plenty of time if you're planning on hiking to the top of the Acrocorinth. . . at least a couple of hours!
- mauricep68700Super overview of canal and ancient CorinthExcellent visit and Kostas the guide very helpful. Climb up Acro castle challenging but we'll worthwhile the effort.
- penig2023005 star TourThis was a fantastic tour. The driver who was our guide was there on time when we arrived at the Train Station. He took us around to the places we wanted to visit. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who will travel from Athen to Coronith by train. A 5 star for me.
- Badger94_0300Easy and affordable way to see many Corinth sites to your own scheduleHighly recommend for a way to see several sites in Corinth, and not worry about driving. We stayed in Athens and took the train (actual bus service, since the train did not run that day, but no problem, bus went from train station to station just the same). Kostas picked us up from station, drove us to see the major sites, Canal, Acrokorinthos, Ancient Corinth, seaside at New city Corinth. About 6 1/2 hours total, spending as much time as we chose at each site, and when ready Kostas was ready to transfer us to next site. 3 of us in a comfortable car. Very affordable, less than bus tours, that lack the flexibility. Kostas was friendly and knowledgeable.
- 121777gs00PerfectExcellent service! The English-speaking drivers were very prompt, courteous, and helpful. We were met at the Athens airport for transfer to Corinth, hired them again for a full day in Mycenae, and finally for a ride to the train station in Corinth. Communication by email was easy, timely and productive. No complaints!
- reylindo00The Corinth tour was wonderful.Our taxi driver/guide, Mr. R. Kostas was a very safe driver - obeying all stop signs, pedestrian priority, speed limits and parking notices. As a guide he knows Corinth very well and he took us to all places interesting to us. He speaks english well and very courteous.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2023 • Family
We went on three tours with them. They were all excellent tours with great drivers. We enjoyed Epidarurus, the Canal of Corinth, Loutraki, Mycenae, and Nemea. We highly recommend using this tour guide company. It was nice having drivers who knew the history of the places, and they also were familiar with the roads. The tour listed was my favorite trip. Every tour day was great.
Written October 29, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth provided by Korinthos Taxi Transfers
Product Overview: Loutraki Private Tour from Corinth
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos