per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Enter inside three monasteries (usually Great Meteoron, Varlaam and Roussanou)
- Visit Trikala City (optionally)
- Wifi on board (free)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide who speaks your language
- Entrance fees per person at each monastery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Makedonia Airport, Thessaloniki Greece
- Λιμάνι Θεσσαλονίκης, Leof. Nikis 1, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215738P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip?
- Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip price starts from $489.27. Discover and book Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip?
- Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip is hosted by Hello Thessaloniki. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hello Thessaloniki on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215738P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MeteoraStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2TrikalaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#15 of 32 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Thessaloniki
- jbaker194700Fun Family exploration of Dion and Mt. Olympus with Solon and MariaFive of us in our family went to Dion and Mt. Olympus, Litochoro and Katerini from Thessaloniki with Solon and Maria of Hello Thessaloniki on October 4, 2023. Solon met us at the Marriott Monasty hotel and we picked up Maria on the way. They were both fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our conversations with them all day. Maria kept up a brisk pace in Dion as there was so much to cover in the time available, but it was well worth it. Solon helped the 76 year old father/grandfather of our group (me!) navigate the rocky path to the waterfall on Mt.Olympus. We had a wonderful lunch at the Stavros restaurant in Litochoro and a nice coffee break in Katerini before heading back to the hotel in the late afternoon. Solon sent us candid photos that he had taken during the day. We would definitely recommend Hello Thessaloniki's Solon and Maria to any family.
- Vincent v00CheatedThe description says they have lots of options and ideas, but it comes down to a driver dropping you of in Edessa, then in Pozar, then in a restaurant and then quickly back. He what, the tour descriptions says a lot more to see in Odessa? No sorry, ne tcustomer at 5. But our tour is until 7? That are not my instructions. We feel cheated.
- shirleyyy2100Lovely experience with great people!I went on the Astro Tour and it was a great experience! We were picked up at a nearby location and dropped off at the house of the guide, who was an astronomer. He had a very nice telescope ready for us to use and he showed us a lot of wonderful things that you can't see with the naked eye. The owner of Hello Thessaloniki, Solon, was there with us the whole time. He was really nice and very accommodating! He also gave us a lot of recommendations on where to go and what to do in the mainland of Greece. He seemed to be very knowledgeable about the area and all the wonderful things there is to see there. If I ever come back to the mainland of Greece, I know for sure who to call! Thanks Solon for the great experience! :)
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip provided by Hello Thessaloniki
Product Overview: Thessaloniki to Meteora – Private Day Trip
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos