Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Pick-up/drop-off from designated meeting points
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (8 Euro per person)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2876P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit on Tripadvisor
- How much is Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
- Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit price starts from $62.10. Discover and book Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit cancellation policy?
- Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit?
- Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit is hosted by Keytours - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Keytours - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2876P55
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byWhite Tower of Thessaloniki
- 1Crypt of Agios DemetriosStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Archaeological Museum of ThessalonikiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
My Delphi Experienve
It was overall disappointing. Too many people to even try to find a spiritual place. I had seen some of the antiq…
The tour was great. Many amazing and different of the area. Especially enjoyed the hiking tour with Christos. He wa…
Unlimited Pass is limited if your internet is weak.
This whole package is based on how well your phone works with and without internet access. My phone is new Iphone …
Confusing & hard to get hold of
It was difficult to get hold of the pass. We had to walk across town to find the pick up point for the pass. Then i…
Long day but worth it!
After the Parthenon, Delphi is a must see. We had tour guide Mariana lead our group and to say she was knowledgeabl…
Good experience, nice staff at all levels
Very good option to visit this remote part of Greece if you have no vehicle. Pick up is organised near your hotel. …
Good time and guide is a must
Very educational, very nice scenery. Knowing the context behind the area helps with what is otherwise a difficult t…
In general would recommend
The tour was well organized and well paced. We had enough free time at each location to take photos. The guide, wh…
All worked Well and we Enjoyed the Museum
We did not have any issues going in. The code sent the day before opened the automated gate. The audio guide downlo…
Don’t buy this “deal”
This was a scam. The audio didn’t work through the app and then I noticed that you can actually buy the package of…
This is one of those experiences I will never forget. It is truly an amazing must see with breathtaking views from…
The trip was interesting . Unfortunately many things that we saw were a drive by. They said there were too many bus…
Very informative tour and our guide Marianna was super knowledgeable and thorough. I’m so happy we took this tour!…
Great tour! The bus was relatively comfortable and the guide was knowledgeable. We also had free time at the temp…
Too long travel time
Travel time is too long, and time on the Islands (30 minutes, 45 minutes, 2 hours) too short. The only option for s…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2018 • Couples
The guide didn't even know english - we should've just gone to the beach. The description of the event didn't match the event the slightest.
Written July 31, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.