Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos
By MTM DMC Ltd - Greece
Traditional cruise with plenty of swimming, snorkeling &relaxing for the perfect day out on forgotten islands!! First stop will be at the historic CAVE of PAPANIKOLIS on Meganisi island. A morning swim in the crystal clear waters of the tiny island of FORMEKULA. Then to the island of KASTOS where we will visit the only village and after that we will go to one of the unspoilt and tranquil beaches for swimming and relax – 2 hours stop. Later on, for 1 hour to the island of KALAMOS into the main village for stroll around this unchanged harbor and then 1 hour more to swim on one of the beautiful beaches. On the way back, a sightseeing at the islands: Scorpios – Scorpidi – Madouri – Sparti .
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 150 per group
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transfer from Hotel to Nidri Port and from Nidri Port to Hotel is not included in the rate.
- Food/drinks are not included
- Tips (optional)
- Departure details
- Port Nidri, Lefkada Municipality 311 00, Greece Next to cafe Presto departure time 09:30
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P336
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos?
- Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos price starts from $43.57. Discover and book Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos on Tripadvisor
- What is the Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos cancellation policy?
- Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos?
- Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos is hosted by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTM DMC Ltd - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P336
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPort NidriLefkada Municipality 311 00, GreeceNext to cafe Presto departure time 09:30See address & details
- 1Papanikolis CaveStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Kastos IslandStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3KalamosStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
They promised us to sail with boat around the island but they stuffed us in a bus and the whole program was awful a…
We had an amazing time on the tour! They picked us up and dropped us off at the end of the night which was very nic…
We went with Elizabet Tours on the St Nikolas. The crew and the experience was truly incredible. There was singin…
Turquoise water & good times :)
The trip was a blast! The boat staff were awesome :) The stops were great spots for jumping out of the boat to swim…
Never even picked me up
The company failed to pick me up for the tour at all. I would not recommend for anyone to book this tour through Vi…
Amazing Boat Tour
This was a great tour going round to coves and the blue lagoon. The water was so blue and everywhere we went was ab…
Canceled twice but was still charged. Wouldn’t cancel. We couldn’t go after all and tried to cancel 3-4 days in adv…
If you are going to go to in this tour, beware it is long due to pick ups st hotels. I would suggest, especially if…
Fantastic dive and support
Absolutely amazing I had a panic attack once in the water To scuba the whole crew set about settling me and getti…
Outstanding trip for sure
We used Blue Dolphins Travel coach tour to Mama Mia , Dimitri was our driver and forgot lady’s name but was in her …
This not a tour. It’s a driver who knows nothing.
Classic Private Tour means to me a guided tour. What a disappointment to get a car and a driver who knows nothing a…
Agios Nicolaus and Spinalonga
Fabulous and interesting day with Spiridon Tours where we visited the very pretty Nicolaus Agios and Spinalonga isl…
Horrible experience would NOT recommend
Impossible to find meeting spot. Horrible communication. Felt unsafe on my horse as a beginner. Would t give me a r…
First time experience
Nice place but struggled alot due to no halal fòd and vegetarian option..the city does not cater for Muslims at all…
Great cooking class
This is one of the funnest and most enjoyable cooking classes I have taken. Maria and her staff are so organized an…
Buy it with
Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos provided by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece
Product Overview: Forgotten Islands - Kalamos & Kastos
|Number of Photos||2|