With this Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour, you have a chance to see the most beautiful parts of Corfu in just one day. The excursion includes the renowned beauty spots of Kassiopi, Kouloura, Corfu Town , Kanoni, Achillion Palace , Paleokastritsa, Bella vista and Troumbeta Pass. Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location Pick up areas: Ipsos, Dassia, Gouvia, Kontokali, Corfu town, Kanoni, Perama, Benitses, Moraitika, Messonghi. From other area pick up service available on supplement
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-99, max of 48 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Visit Old Town, Kanoni, Achillion Palace, Paleokastritsa, and more
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location
- Free time in Paleokastritsa
- Any Private Expenses
- Entrance fees to the Achillion Pallace - Achilleion entrance fee: 7 €/ person (with audio guide 10€)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Transfers from / to your hotel or closest available location . Pick up areas: Ipsos, Dassia, Gouvia, Kontokali, Corfu town, Kanoni, Perama, Benitses, Moraitika, Messonghi. From other area pick up service available on supplement.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86342P308
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour?
- Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour price starts from $114.28. Discover and book Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour?
- Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour is hosted by -ANY DESTINATION. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact -ANY DESTINATION on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86342P308
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CorfuStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2CorfuStop: 5 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in February 2019
#21 of 128 Classes & Workshops in Athens
- Kalliopi_Marav00A weekend break in ParosParos is a very picturesque island with nice beaches and very beautiful old churches. It is worth visiting the church of Ekatontapyliani, strolling throught the narrow streets of the old town in Paroikia and in the evening you should definitely have another out in Naoussa.
- L2948AImiac00Pleasant boat rideThe views were amazing sailing along the coast of Paros. The boat was supposed to stop at three locations but only stopped at two because of the weather. The stop at Antiparos was beautiful. Snorkel gear was provided. There was plenty of food for lunch and snacks were also provided. Free beer and wine too! Because of the windy weather in the afternoon we couldn't sail back to the port we departed from so the company organised a bus to take us back. Music was playing on the trip and it was a good vibe. The boat was a bit small for the number of people that were on it making it a bit hard to sit in shade and a bit cramped at times. Other than that, it was a great trip.
- BunnyL300Cruise from ParosWe did this cruise from the port in Paros, the crew was great!!! They were all so friendly, chatty, really nice crew, answered all the questions we had about the areas we were visiting, gave us some good travel trips for the island hopping we were doing, We got to stop a couple nice spots to swim, we stopped a place to explore a cave if we wanted to or to cliff jump if we wanted to. The water is incredible, crystal clear water I was in heaven. The lunch provide was delicious, the wine on board was delicious, and plenty, we started off as a quiet bunch but didnt end the day that way, we had a blast! I would recommend this cruise for sure.
- Sherif S00Great day out at seaThe crew was fantastic. Very pleasant and worked really hard to make the trip a memorable one. Food was great and the places we went to amd swam in were enjoyable. Amd we stayed the right time in each.
- BrianneJ61900Nice boat. Pretty water. That's about it.If you're looking for a simple no frills experience. The boat was a bit crowded. The crew had very little interaction with guests. The snorkeling equipment didn't work and ran out. It didnt mater because there weren't really any fish to see. We didn't see the caves because the water was choppy. The lunch was delicious! The water is a turquoise I've really seen in the ocean. You can jump off the boat and enjoy a nice swim. Overall- I would skip the boat tour. Book a sunset cruise and take the public boat to a beach during the day. Better value for what you experience.
- michellemL1458YT00Boat tourGreat day on the water. BBQ had lots of options but not many beverage options. 4 stops at different beaches, a cave for cave jumping and blue lagoon water.
- Jilllittig00Perfect Size TourI looked at a number of different tours, some were very small, while others quite large, but this one was the perfect size. Small enough to get to know other guests if you wanted, but big enough to not engage if that’s what you prefer. The stops were amazing places to swim and explore, then every time we climbed back on the boat food was served. The views of Antiparos from the water were incredible. Fabulous day all around.
- ArpadKnapp00Mykonos a Must See!Mykonos was a highlight and highly recommend the Jeep Safari. We toured the island and visited a local farm for lunch The lunch was delicious and the local rhaki gave us all smiles. We got a taste of the local culture and cuisine. Downtown is a must see and the local restaurants are full of fun and good food. Mykonos is a must see!
- Penny E00Great experienceThe boat was clean and the staff were amazing... The lunch was fantastic and we had nibbles as well which are great after a sea swim. The boys took us to some great spots for a swim and we felt safe all the way. We felt it was great value for money. I will say we also had a a variety of ages on the boat and a little dancing at the back. The people just addedd to a great day.
- 296glendan00A fun day around AntiparosA fabulous day with excellent service from a friendly crew. We had plenty of time to swim, relax and enjoy the scenery. There was plenty of food and drinks. Thanks
- madelynm91600Great but be prepared to swimVery pretty! Food was great and the crew was so nice. If we wanted to visit the sites we had to swim to them and we parked pretty far away. If you aren’t a strong confident swimmer, I would recommend booking a tour where they have little rafts to take you onto the ancient sites. Otherwise the views were great!
- IndiaTimmermans00Brilliant boat trip!Great boat trip!! The staff were absolutely amazing, it was all so smooth and easy! The food was great, and the spots they took us to were beautiful. We had an amazing day.
- 653colel0010/10Well worth the price. Great food. Great experience. Couldn’t recommend this more for a day trip from Paros.
- katedX9071DG00Great boat day!What a fun and kind crew to have out on the water. The 3 spots we stopped at were clearest waters we’ve seen. One just go swimming, one were you could cliff jump, and one were you could swim to an island and visit a church. The lunch was delicious and tons of food. They managed the choppy waters so well and we all thoroughly enjoyed it! Worth every dollar!
- 868madalynk00Great trip!The views were great and the crew was super nice. The water was still pretty frigid for May but it was a beautiful day and we most definitely got in anyway. Food and drinks served all day!
Buy it with
Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour provided by -ANY DESTINATION
Product Overview: Corfu Island Sightseeing Tour
Number of Photos