Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days)
By Epirus Traveller
The National Park constitutes an enormous outdoor folklore museum and characteristics as much of the natural, as of the human made environment. Stone bridges, cultural monuments, traditional settlements, man work, combine with unique harmony, with beautiful landscapes, steep mountains, gorges, caverns. This perfect sculptured coexistence of the structured by people’s hands and natural environment, lends to the region its uniqueness.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Video & photos
- Entry/Admission - Anemotrypa Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Transportation by car, to and from the activities, is optional and price depends on the distance.
- Mavili Square Park, Ioannina 454 44, Greece
- Ioannina National Airport King Pyrros, Leof. Grammou 135, Exochi 454 45, Greece
- Aktion International Airport, Λεωφόρος Ειρήνης, Άκτιο 300 02, Greece
- Igoumenitsa Ferry Port, E55, Igoumenitsa 461 00, Greece
- Syvota Square, Syvota 461 00, Greece
- Portu Parge, Parga, Greece
- Marina Preveza, Λιμάνι, Preveza 481 00, Greece
- D-Marin Lefkas Marina, East Shore, Lefkada 311 00, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 227429P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days)?
- Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) price starts from $220.77. Discover and book Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) cancellation policy?
- Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days)?
- Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) is hosted by Epirus Traveller. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Epirus Traveller on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 227429P23
Reserve your spot
Syrrako, Kalarrites villages
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I had wonderful 3 days with Yannis. First day we hike through the old bridges in Zagori area The next 2 days he too…
Outstanding Tour Guide Service in Epirus Greece
Epirus Traveller in Ioannina is an ideal choice for travelers to the larger Epirus region wanting to see the import…
Take a tour instead of a taxi!
We had to transfer from Nidri to Parga and I discovered that for not much more than the cost of a taxi we could do …
A dream come true
From being picked up at the airport through the trip ioannis and ageliki were not only professional but like family…
Where to begin! My husband and I decided to spend a week in the Epirus region of Greece and luckily found Epirus Tr…
Everything was amazing!!!!!!
We had wonderful time with this very kind couple!!! John and Angelique was very helpful and they informed us about …
Excellent Experience and organisational skills
If you are planning to visit the vast region of Epirus, use Epirus traveller! With a variety of options, specially …
Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days) provided by Epirus Traveller
Product Overview: Trekking in Tzoumerka villages (2 days)
|Number of Photos||1|