Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park)
By Epirus Traveller
The National Park is a huge open-air folklore museum and combines harmonically characteristics of both natural and man-made sights such as stone bridges, traditional settlements, coexisting with the natural wonders such as beautiful landscapes, steep mountains, gorges and caves.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Video & Photos
- Lunch break to taste local dishes is paid by the visitor.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ioannina Central square Preveza center Parga
- Mavili Square Park, Ioannina 454 44, Greece
- Igoumenitsa Ferry Port, E55, Igoumenitsa 461 00, Greece
- Syvota Square, Syvota 461 00, Greece
- Parga, Greece
- Marina Preveza, Λιμάνι, Preveza 481 00, Greece
- D-Marin Lefkas Marina, East Shore, Lefkada 311 00, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 227429P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park)?
- Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) price starts from $110.39. Discover and book Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) cancellation policy?
- Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park)?
- Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) is hosted by Epirus Traveller. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Epirus Traveller on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Riders Tours (Tzoumerka National Park) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 227429P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMavili Square ParkOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1AnilioStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2ChalikiStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Kouiassa Pouliana PathStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Kipinas MonasteryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5PramantaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I had wonderful 3 days with Yannis. First day we hike through the old bridges in Zagori area The next 2 days he too…
Outstanding Tour Guide Service in Epirus Greece
Epirus Traveller in Ioannina is an ideal choice for travelers to the larger Epirus region wanting to see the import…
Take a tour instead of a taxi!
We had to transfer from Nidri to Parga and I discovered that for not much more than the cost of a taxi we could do …
A dream come true
From being picked up at the airport through the trip ioannis and ageliki were not only professional but like family…
Where to begin! My husband and I decided to spend a week in the Epirus region of Greece and luckily found Epirus Tr…
Everything was amazing!!!!!!
We had wonderful time with this very kind couple!!! John and Angelique was very helpful and they informed us about …
Excellent Experience and organisational skills
If you are planning to visit the vast region of Epirus, use Epirus traveller! With a variety of options, specially …