Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Butterflies
- Entry/Admission - Filerimos Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Old Town of Rhodes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In case a licenced guide is needed please let us know your language you wish that so we can quote you at the time of booking.
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour?
- Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour price starts from $342.84. Discover and book Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour?
- Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour is hosted by MTM DMC Ltd - Greece. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MTM DMC Ltd - Greece on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rhodes Lazy Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6357P27
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1RhodesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Valley of the ButterfliesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Filerimos MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Old Town of RhodesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This was nothing more than a ferry ride with two stops at some nice beaches. There was no interpretation or any di…
Don’t bother unless you like overcrowded boats, beaches, bathrooms, vendors. Lack of sand and any type of sun cover…
Lest we forget….
A visit to this site is a must for military history buffs. Like most German Military Cemeteries, they are very un…
Flake Con Man
We booked our tour for 4 couples through Trip Advisor/Viator. The day prior to the tour we received a text message…
It was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Lots of laughs and lessons here! The group I was with were like old …
So fun and informative!
What a wonderful family cooking experience! Maria and her team put on quite a show with lots of laughs and fabulous…
The guides microphone did not work. She was hard to understand. Heavy accent speaking English. The ruins were very …
Shuttle not a tour
It’s just a shuttle service. And it takes longer than advertised from Naxos - up to 2 hours (and this wasn’t just b…
Delos and Mykonos One Day Cruise from Naxos
Cons: 1. The vessel is really small, it's hardly 20 feet across. It's designed to sail a small body of standing wat…
Went on trip to see Zia sunset and then Greek night. Overall great experience and good value. Free wine which ta…
Fab, tour guide Martha was lovely & very informative. Transfers super easy & a very enjoyable day. The island itsel…
Santorini - overhyped
First of all the boat trip takes 3 1/2 hours not 2 so that needs updating & it’s not the smoothest of waters so if …
Eu fui ! Amei I did the trip. Best guide and very knowledgeable! It does worth to do it . We were a small group a…
Great food and fun for everyone!!
A fabulous experience complete with Greek dancing and a 7 course meal. The preparation was easy and fun, she explai…
Good day out but too long, food was good. He did stopped at few places but didn’t had a chance to pop out to visit…